Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market (19809 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Depreciates To ₦‎1,300/$ In Official Market / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Ololanla: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2021
How do we get out of this economy woe, with this kind of clueless government.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Sunbellar: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Parallel markets is already #500= $1
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Melison(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Depression is real even naira sef don suffer too much,make e no finally commit suicide
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Ishilove: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Toh
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by CocoaOla: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Our government are clueless Our Chief Economist once wrote, “If annual inflation is 15%, the value of the currency halves every six years.” This week we learnt that annual inflation is now at 16.5%. At that rate, your ₦10,000 only needs five years to lose half of its value.

Inflation plus devolution Nigerians are in troubles deep shit this apc government as broken record of failure and destruction

60 per of Nigerian population are in deep poverty and more people are sliding into extreme poverty everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by adenigga(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Melison:
Depression is real even naira sef don suffer too much,make e no finally commit suicide
Ah!!!......

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by NinjaMetahuman: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Most foolish cbn governor ever has to be emiefiele

The guy has no idea what he is doing. What a failure.
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by ecomalchemist(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2021
The head huncho's sitting at the helm of affairs are clueless like a 3 year old with a $100 bill.

Thank God i invest in US real estate, crypto, stocks and bonds to stay afloat in this depreciating economy, e for don red for me.

Get the free guide on how to import Gadgets from US using offerup and letgo and sell in 9ja for profit.

check sig for my contact
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Iatrogen: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Business/Naira-depreciates-to-410/$-at-official-market-Emefiele

Meen I should have stored my naira as dollar in my GTBank domiciliary account while I still had 600k. Now my money don turn to nonsense.

No wonder dollar is like the un-official currency of most developing countries like ours...

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2021
nnadychuks:
Yahoo boys Dey happy
Big Business men Dey happy
Government workers Dey cry
You get the point now?
na only Yahoo boys go happy o. Businessman suppose cry nah
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by alingo2013(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2021
You guys still use naira lol I do business with my Bitcoin and dollars o I can't keep losing money
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Grace001: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Useless shithole country
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by GODBLESSBUHARI: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2021
May it continue to depreciate
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Simplythebest: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2021
I thought that since the crude oil price has increased Nigeria will earn more dollars so whats happening. Please which way for Nigeria cus things are getting worse everyday and no body cares. No wonder our President wife is missing in Aso Rock and knows body care because she have seen the hand writing on the wall. In the History of Nigeria this the first time a first lady will disappear for months and no body give a dam about it. May God bless me and answer my prayers to live this country again. Amen

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by chatinent: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2021
I also have a feeling $0.00 is greater than ₦0.00

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Kingrefreshed: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Business/Naira-depreciates-to-410/$-at-official-market-Emefiele

After cypto ban again....make e depreciate further. Some people need it to. Fuckcx what you wanna say.

If you know you Kno kiss

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by owolabi5: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2021
This is one of negative effect of banning Cryptocurrency in Nigeria.

Trading Cryptocurrency is one of the major dollar inflow to Nigeria.

It is only an archaic government that will ban a major source of income to people without providing an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Henix(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2021
APC has really messed up this country
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
I thought banning of Bitcoin would appreciate it to #50

Or una don waste our dollars for bandits

What do you expect? All the ransoms must be in dollars. For easy weapon buying by the bandits.

Thinking too much about Nigeria can make one sick
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by CocoaOla: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2021
just watched a video of how China govt took China from a third world to the second biggest economy in 30years the largest population in the world too but in Nigeria in 5 years our economy was distroyed , foreign reserves depleted and economy suffering hyper inflation with more people sliding into poverty
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by CocoaOla: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Apc is a disaster

A disaster that gave us consistent double digits inflations 16.96 and 15.90 compare 2015 price with 2020 price something that as never happened in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Limassol(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2021
BastardWike:
grin grin

I wonder what is funny to you? Our plummeting Naira? sad
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by emerituzz: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2021
Cryptocurrency all the way.

It is the last hope for the common man in developing countries.

Click the link in my signature for free G$50 coins. Don't forget to me later
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by nnamdi640: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2021
This is what you get when you bring in a dullard as your president. I wonder what they expected from a man that became a general as a result of quota system. Till now, his secondary school certificate is till missing.....
We warned them then but they refused,all they did was to call us names.......
A government that took over power by the means of propaganda and without any plans will always make bad policies that will destroy the economy of the country.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Brushstrokes20: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Useless govt of incompetent buffoons!

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by BastardWike: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Limassol:

I wonder what is funny to you? Our plummeting Naira? sad

It's quite unfortunate on a general perspective, but if you're earning in dollars it won't be such a bad news undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Gerald454: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigeria a country of hypocrites . Una never dey suffer.
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by kenic(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Wetin abokis know about economy... this puppet CBN Governor should just stfu.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by labi1977(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Total rubbish gtbank even charged me 430 naira to the dollar since last month I was outraged and shocked
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by favor914: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2021
nnadychuks:
Yahoo boys Dey happy
Big Business men Dey happy
Government workers Dey cry
You get the point now?
You couldn’t be more correct.
Re: Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market by Limassol(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
BastardWike:

It's quite unfortunate on a general perspective, but if you're earning in dollars it won't be such a bad news undecided

Count your lucky stars you earn in $$

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skye Bank Speaks On Manager Who Drowned To Death / Softbank Invests $400m In Opay At $2bn Valuation / New Naira: Racketeering Booms In Lagos, Abuja, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.