Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder (25380 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by SenecaTheYonger: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
ninjaxx:
what did the previous administration do again?

Why are you guys so impressed with punishing lesser killers? Of course they couldn’t punish the prince because they were making money off of him. Why suffer the people taking orders? Nonsense media stunt.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Meanwhile Alqeeda just got a new leader

Peace dies where Islam grows
Peace can only die in your life and not in Islam.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Why are majority of these muslims like this, So wicked. haba. everything is always war!
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and "kill" those who disbelieve in Allah."

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and "slay them wherever ye find them" ; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Oya come and defend the Terrorists manual for prescribing killing till there is no more non muslim
Of all your exposures, curiosities and inquisitiveness, you can't lead the Western world. They critized the above more than redemption. Unfortunate for them, most of the Islam converts comes from the region.

Treaties, wars happened during Muhammad's life time.

"A person killing a single soul is like killing the entire humanity. A person saving one soul is like saving the entire humanity"

You forget this portion.

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

Or deh
Don't be stupîd

Adolf Hitler, a Catholic christain has done worst to humanity than all these people combined.
You must be pained.

Maybe you can point to me where Hitler was instructed to kill Jews in the Bible

Because the Terrorists manual called Quran instructed all the happenings of the terrorists today

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and "kill" those who disbelieve in Allah."

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and "slay them wherever ye find them" ; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2021
ninjaxx:
President with balls.

A certain orange clown kept fighting muslims from poor countries who are victims of terrorism sponsored by elite saudis who he was busy licking their asses.

But give it to people who are blinded by religious bigotry to not see through the charades of trump.

Lol. So Biden who sanctions aides while the report says Salman is the main culprit has balls.
Who is the sponsor of terrorism between Saudi and Iran
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Web2020: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Sodiquinone:
although he is better than trump, he is also a coward,the report says MBS ordered it, but he is scared of punishing MBS
There are certain things you people need to understand before commenting. The crown Prince is the same like a country president. They have some level of immunity why they are still in power. You can only re-visit their sin if in one way or the other they leave power. That is the world rule of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Sodiquinone:
although he is better than trump, he is also a coward,the report says MBS ordered it, but he is scared of punishing MBS
How is he better than Trump?
At least Trump had enough common sense to not punish pawns while leaving out the king.
It's this hypocrisy that's the hallmark of democrats.
I'm sure those banned already see themselves as martyrs now.

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by drlateef: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2021
sweetjohn:
This just confirmed the reason why Muslims allover the world is fighting and putting the world in a state of unrest... all just just to bring down America simply bc it is a christain dominated country

You are talking nonsense! Tell me which countries have the Muslims invaded. And I will tell you how many muslim countries the Americans have invaded and destroyed. It is obvious that America is using evangelism to destroy Muslim countries and then turn the argument around that the Muslims are the terrorists. This is exactly what you are doing, completely stupid to think in this way. It shows that you refuse to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by NinjaMetahuman: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Why are you guys so impressed with punishing lesser killers? Of course they couldn’t punish the prince because they were making money off of him. Why suffer the people taking orders? Nonsense media stunt.
why not answer the question.

What punishment did previous administration have to the less killers?

Atleast the current administration is doing something and sending statement while the previous administration lick the lesser killers asses everyday while he blames poor muslims for crime of the elites.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Web2020: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2021
With Islam in the world, the world will not know peace. A cleared example is Nigeria versus Ghana. Tell me the country with many Muslims and I will show you a country without peace. They are a course to human race.

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by lunacol(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Why Is the prince left out?Biden knows who ordered the killing,why not target his ban to the appropriate quarter?
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Tulsaguy: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2021
This is the very fear of murderous northern caliphate, they would given Khashoggi's treatments to dissidents they don't like and lie Mohammed will be handy to cover up.

Nothing must happen to Yele Sowore et all, if they feel anything close to head ache, the world know who is responsible.

All fingers point to Mohammed Bin Salman and the father. Trump is complicit by helping to exonerate MBS.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by ibuildstuff(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
If he has some guts, this new policy should start with the Crown Prince, who okayed the dastardly killing grin grin

He will be losing $110 billion in arms deal.

He will target those who carried out the gruesome murder and ignore the man who ordered it.

We live in a hypocritical world.
Sounds exactly what what Trump would do, Trump won't even give anybody visa ban
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by obalufeiii: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
If he has some guts, this new policy should start with the Crown Prince, who okayed the dastardly killing grin grin

He will be losing $110 billion in arms deal.

He will target those who carried out the gruesome murder and ignore the man who ordered it.

We live in a hypocritical world.
At least, something was done. Stop yapping
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by November24(f): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Meanwhile Alqeeda just got a new leader

Peace dies where Islam grows

Truth. Islam is a Curse,worse than that of Chucky

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
You must be pained.

Maybe you can point to me where Hitler was instructed to kill Jews in the Bible

Because the Terrorists manual called Quran instructed all the happenings of the terrorists today

Lol
You just ended up shooting yourself in your tiny legs.

In this argument, YOU WILL NEVER WIN.
The bible is the most violent religious book in the world.
There's no how that story had inspiration of Almighty God in it.
Let me give your draft empty box on your neck some small tips.

Acts 22:20

And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was being shed, I also was standing by approving, and watching out for the coats of those who were slaying him.’

Verse Concepts
I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deuteronomy 13:15

you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword.

Jeremiah 18:21

Therefore, give their children over to famine
And deliver them up to the power of the sword;
And let their wives become childless and widowed.
Let their men also be smitten to death,
Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Daniel 5:19

Because of the grandeur which He bestowed on him, all the peoples, nations and men of every language feared and trembled before him; whomever he wished he killed and whomever he wished he spared alive; and whomever he wished he elevated and whomever he wished he humbled.

2 Kings 6:21

Then the king of Israel when he saw them, said to Elisha, “My father, shall I kill them? Shall I kill them?”

Genesis 31:32

The one with whom you find your gods shall not live; in the presence of our kinsmen point out what is yours among my belongings and take it for yourself.” For Jacob did not know that Rachel had stolen them.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 21:15 ESV

“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

If you quote me again to talk trash, I'll give you many more.
DON'T BE A FOOL.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Boyooosa(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
what's the difference between six and half a dozen

The reason I requested that you open your mind, don't allow Nigerian system and some bunch of criminals erode your consciousness

Some muslims' lifestyles will inspire, lobby you out of whatever religious belief you have
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by November24(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2021
BlueAir:
grin America is a toothless dog as far as the king is concerned. The oil deal is priceless and they need Saudis influence in the war against terrorism. If they lose Saudi Arabia, America is will be hell vulnerable to terrorism. They know the king is guilty but they can't touch him for now

You are really doolish, and myopic.
America holds the security key to Saudi.

Remove America from Saudi,it will be overrun by your terrorists brothers in a day.

Ozuor undecided
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

Lol
You just ended up shooting yourself in your tiny legs.

In this argument, YOU WILL NEVER WIN.
The bible is the most violent religious book in the world.
There's no how that story had inspiration of Almighty God in it.
Let me give your draft empty box on your neck some small tips.

Acts 22:20

And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was being shed, I also was standing by approving, and watching out for the coats of those who were slaying him.’

Verse Concepts
I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deuteronomy 13:15

you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword.

Jeremiah 18:21

Therefore, give their children over to famine
And deliver them up to the power of the sword;
And let their wives become childless and widowed.
Let their men also be smitten to death,
Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Daniel 5:19

Because of the grandeur which He bestowed on him, all the peoples, nations and men of every language feared and trembled before him; whomever he wished he killed and whomever he wished he spared alive; and whomever he wished he elevated and whomever he wished he humbled.

2 Kings 6:21

Then the king of Israel when he saw them, said to Elisha, “My father, shall I kill them? Shall I kill them?”

Genesis 31:32

The one with whom you find your gods shall not live; in the presence of our kinsmen point out what is yours among my belongings and take it for yourself.” For Jacob did not know that Rachel had stolen them.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 21:15 ESV

“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

If you quote me again to talk trash, I'll give you many more.
DON'T BE A FOOL.
You actually shot yourself in the foot.

I see you didn't refute Allah specifically calling Muslims to kill all non Muslims till there is no Muslim (which the jihadists are doing).

Those verses you mentioned are very easy to address your Ignorance on it

The Dilemma i asked you to solve before you shifted goal post was to tell me where God said kill those who do not agree to be christians

As you can see there are passages to kill those who do not agree to be muslims
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2021
ninjaxx:
President with balls.

A certain orange clown kept fighting muslims from poor countries who are victims of terrorism sponsored by elite saudis who he was busy licking their asses.

But give it to people who are blinded by religious bigotry to not see through the charades of trump.

You can say that again and again! Trump is an asslicker!
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by BlueAir: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2021
undecided seeing as you're a man who chose to use and operate a female moniker. I won't dispute nor argue ur natural foolishness.

Good day to u sir.smh
November24:

You are really doolish, and myopic.
America holds the security key to Saudi.

Remove America from Saudi,it will be overrun by your terrorists brothers in a day.

Ozuor undecided
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
You actually shot yourself in the foot.

I see you didn't refute Allah specifically calling Muslims to kill all non Muslims till there is no Muslim (which the jihadists are doing).

Those verses you mentioned are very easy to address your Ignorance on it

The Dilemma i asked you to solve before you shifted goal post was to tell me where God said kill those who do not agree to be christians

As you can see there are passages to kill those who do not agree to be muslims

You're just making a fool of yourself here.
Don't you have brains?
Why are you posting story books written by unverified people? Mostly ignorant and enemies of Islam. Stop fooling yourself with me.
It's Bible vs. Quoran.
I won't go down low with you to do Quoran Vs. rapsody of reality. DON'T BE A FOOL.

Now back to the issue, see what your god is telling you to do:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

What a shame...

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

You're just making a fool of yourself here.
Don't you have brains?
Why are you posting story books written by unverified people? Mostly ignorant and enemies of Islam. Stop fooling yourself with me.
It's Bible vs. Quoran.
I won't go down low with you to do Quoran Vs. rapsody of reality. DON'T BE A FOOL.

Now back to the issue, see what your god is telling you to do:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

What a shame...
Now let me put you to bed my ignorant slave of allah.

Always ask the people of the book before you whenever you want to embarrass yourself.

All the passages of the Torah you mentioned was an ordinance to the children of Israel

They made a covenant with God to maintain his laws, how they practice their laws shouldn't concern you, just like when a Muslim man is mandated to pee like he has vaginal discharge or the haddit of doing things in islam shouldn't concern me.

However it should concern me when your god says kill all non muslims because that is my security at risk.

The Jews weren't killing non Jews neither does God ask that from Christian's which you can't point out
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Now let me put you to bed my ignorant slave of allah.

Always ask the people of the book before you whenever you want to embarrass yourself.

All the passages of the Torah you mentioned was an ordinance to the children of Israel

They made a covenant with God to maintain his laws, how they practice their laws shouldn't concern you, just like when a Muslim man is mandated to pee like he has vaginal discharge or the haddit of doing things in islam shouldn't concern me.

However it should concern me when your god says kill all non muslims because that is my security at risk.

The Jews weren't killing non Jews neither does God ask that from Christian's which you can't point out
Of course, just the hypocrisy I expected from confused shameless fools and hypocrites grin

If one points out evil laws in their Bible, they'll rush to say it's old testament grin Yet, your pastors can still quote Malachi, songs of Solomon, genesis etc to preach.
Stop deceiving yourself. Don't be a fool.
Stop being a hypocrite.

The bible is more violent than any other religious book in the world.
There is no text more barbaric than the Old Testament of the Bible--books like Deuteronomy and Leviticus and Exodus. The Quran pales in comparison.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

Of course, just the hypocrisy I expected from confused shameless fools and hypocrites grin

If one points out evil laws in their Bible, they'll rush to say it's old testament grin Yet, your pastors can still quote Malachi, songs of Solomon, genesis etc to preach.
Stop deceiving yourself. Don't be a fool.
Stop being a hypocrite.

The bible is more violent than any other religious book in the world.
There is no text more barbaric than the Old Testament of the Bible--books like Deuteronomy and Leviticus and Exodus. The Quran pales in comparison.

Kiss the truth!
It's like your skull has slanted from position with that stone it was hit with.

If you can't debate it becomes hypocrisy, go and get your plastic kettle and pour this tears into it perphas it would be enough to have a bath instead of cow urine today.

Next time only quote me when you can pee erect like a man because i don't debate with a man who has discharge when peeing.

Always be reminded that the highest you can attain in the Islamic life is a mere slave.

Animals would make jannah before slaves who are to cater for them
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by dfrost: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
Mohammad Bin Salman called the shot, we all know this

DT refused to call the shots on MBS because he has business ties with the Saudi Kingdom. That Khasoggi matter pain me. I followed every bit of the news. angry cry cry cry
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by tillaman(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
dfrost:

DT refused to call the shots on MBS because he has business ties with the Saudi Kingdom. That Khasoggi matter pain me. I followed every bit of the news. angry cry cry cry
i lost interest the moment Erdogan administration started blabbing
I knew it was over
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by kabillionaire(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
You guys should extend same to Nigeria before it will be too late.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
It's like your skull has slanted from position with that stone it was hit with.

If you can't debate it becomes hypocrisy, go and get your plastic kettle and pour this tears into it perphas it would be enough to have a bath instead of cow urine today.

Next time only quote me when you can pee erect like a man because i don't debate with a man who has discharge when peeing.

Always be reminded that the highest you can attain in the Islamic life is a mere slave.

Animals would make jannah before slaves who are to cater for them
Lol
Dumb dólt.
I guess you've exhausted your senseless and rubbish copy and paste internet rubbish search.

Get a life boy.

See what you god did in

Roman

God punishes everyone for someone else's sin; then he saves them by killing an innocent victim. 5:12
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by CodeTemplar: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Shimran:

Can you back your claims without referring to the western mainstream media?
Humbly welcoming it.
There is nothing like western mainstream media. Same with wester education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Leaders Prepare To Meet Putin After Zelensky Rules Out Talks / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine / Garissa University College In Kenya Attacked By Gunmen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.