Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder (25359 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

Lol
Dumb dólt.
I guess you've exhausted your senseless and rubbish copy and paste internet rubbish search.

Get a life boy.
You don't even have a life.

Go and recite your Arabic jargons don't forget it remains 4 times today.

Until you finish that slave assignment don't quote me again

And also i don't want you replying me on keyboard with that diseased hand you used in washing your uncircumcised prick

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
You don't even have a life.

Go and recite your Arabic jargons don't forget it remains 4 times today.

Until you finish that slave assignment don't quote me again

And also i don't want you replying me on keyboard with that diseased hand you used in washing your uncircumcised prick
Go and digest all the barbaric and evil laws your god proscribed to you in
Leviticus
Exodus
And other so-called new testament which seems Interestingly worst.
Stop being hypocrite.
Obey your story writers portraying your god as a confused evil fool.

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

Go and digest all the barbaric and evil laws your god proscribed to you in
Leviticus
Exodus
And other so-called new testament which seems Interestingly worst.
Stop being hypocrite.
Obey your story writers portraying your god as a confused evil fool.
Have you finished the Allah assignment i gave you?

Surely you would be a Fulani slave in Janna too

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by 27Pushing30: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
ninjaxx:
President with balls.

A certain orange clown kept fighting muslims from poor countries who are victims of terrorism sponsored by elite saudis who he was busy licking their asses.

But give it to people who are blinded by religious bigotry to not see through the charades of trump.

President with which balls? Banning a key Mid East ally and offering a sworn enemy (Iran ) peace overtures?

Ok o

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Have you finished the Allah assignment i gave you?

Surely you would be a Fulani slave in Janna too
Lol
Dumb fool
We are talking about Qur'an and Bible and this fool kept on making reference to useless sites, posts, articles and books.
Do you have brains at all?
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

Lol
Dumb fool
We are talking about Qur'an and Bible and this fool kept on making reference to useless sites, posts, articles and books.
Do you have brains at all?
One can't have brains I forgot you are a Muslim slave

This sums your personality

I would draw the curtain here as a person of the book who can't stoop to your level.

Once again if you are pained go back to the front page again

I won't reply your tears again
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by MrIcredible: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
One can't have brains I forgot you are a Muslim slave

This sums your personality

I would draw the curtain here as a person of the book who can't stoop to your level.

Once again if you are pained go back to the front page again

Peace dies where Islam grows

I won't reply your tears again

Dumb fool.
Just as I imagined... A person of book my ass.
You're nothing but a jobless fool fooling around the internet looking for rubbish to ridicule other people's faith and beliefs. Forgetting that you have a log of woods in your hypocritical eyes too.
Stupidity and hypocrisy begins and ends with christains.

1 Like

Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by shegzhkn: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
CSTRR:
In fact, in the nearest future, I foresee a situation where Saudi Arabia becomes staunch enemies with America just like Iran is today.

Iran was once the favourite darling of America under the Shah.
Their main ally in the middle East.

They sold him top range weapons like the F-14.

Once the Islamic revolution swept Iran, things changed quickly.

And Iran became an enemy.

Saudi Arabia is tending down that path.
They are losing relevance and America don't really like them anyway.

Got it, just about stabilizing the world energy by their rate of production and selling it in USD and a counterbalance against growing power of iran, dats all.

Apart from that saudi arabia is completely useless, they've got leverage only in determining the price of oil if not, Lol.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Meanwhile Alqeeda just got a new leader

Peace dies where Islam grows

What lots of your kind fail to realize is that the world politics is not a out religion, but interest.

In the Trump administration, the romance was hot. Despite Kashoogi Murder, The USA was still on hot romance with Saudi Arabia. Have you asked yourself the foundation of that romance? Arms deal! Even when Netanyau of Israel try to oppose the moves, he was shot down.

It's a new administration and things have changed again.

Take a look another look at pakistan, it was once an allied of the USA, relationship went sour and that's it. It's interest far over religion.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by akilo1: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Elock1:
Ever since this Joe Biden became presido, I just lost interest in reading American news, dunno why cry

Deep down, Something tells me he might be much more clueless than his predecessor
the reason os that ypur gods truimp was force out shafefully...ttuimp was there when they killed jamah and he shield the killer
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by dfrost: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
i lost interest the moment Erdogan administration started blabbing
I knew it was over

I tell you. Everything was traced to the royal family. That was a gruesome one. Haba? I really pitied the fiancee then.
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Elock1: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
akilo1:
the reason os that ypur gods truimp was force out shafefully...ttuimp was there when they killed jamah and he shield the killer
I don't even understand what you are saying
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Elock1: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Elock1:
I don't even understand what you are saying
English hard like that?
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by zoedew: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari is a Fulani Muslim, A Jihadi that called for the growth of sharia across the nation

He is president and seeing to his words, the result is the crisis you can see

Proof is right in front of you
@ Shimran is quiet
Re: Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=zoedew post=99474611]
@ Shimran is quiet[/quote
A pleasure to have you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Leaders Prepare To Meet Putin After Zelensky Rules Out Talks / Garissa University College In Kenya Attacked By Gunmen (photo) / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.