Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle (36388 Views)

South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Galatians: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Imagine what they will do to ordinary Nigerians
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by johhbekeboh09: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=MASTAkiLLAh post=99453919][/quote]
Na true e dey talk!..police rank and file too corrupt for money matter
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by PDJT: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

Pls we Igbos not we Igbos point of correction
[/s]
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by DarkJeddi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
BastardWike:
Lol, why is he crying like a sisy? I thought he is a warlord, the famed emperor grin
Even if you turn your Surname to EvilWike..

Wike no know you and he certainly no send you.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Jonegonu: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
How can this big lies be true who have the mind to block a governors convey with one ak47 gun. Please governor wike stop spoiling the names of police men in this country
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by autonomous22: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

It's Yoruba land. Hope you're happy now?

I'm not Yoruba... I'm Rivers..

I just told you the fact... U either agree or u leave it.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
tit:
Wike is going to Hell
Hope Uzodinma is going to heaven

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Deadlytruth(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am having a hard time coming to terms with the observation that this is the same Wike who used to be hailed and adored as messiah and Lion of the Niger Delta by the "We the SE/SS" crew in the early post 2015 presidential election days now has suddenly become a despicable villain in the eyes of the same crew. How times change! Given the accolades they bathed and literally soaked Wike in for purportedly emasculating Amaech, I couldn't have in my wildest imagination pictured the same set of folks later having any reason whatsoever to later become relatively pro-Amaechi while wishing Wike death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
autonomous22:

I'm not Yoruba... I'm Rivers..

I just told you the fact... U either agree or u leave it.

Rivers is a state comprising of more than 5 tribes Mr Rivers.

If you like be Oceans or Lakes or Streams, I'm not here to educate you but to knock your oblong cone head.

It's Yoruba land if that makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Fr33born(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
YorubaAreThieve:
Yes bro its a reply to the Yoruba tribalistic nonentities. I can't deactivate except seun begins to ban people of such accounts for life... Seun is a fool and a tribalistic bigot

I agree with you. Seun is a Tribalist
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by okalanmor: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mysticwebb:
You authorised the killings and raping of innocent Obigbo people, you are shaking and lamenting over ordinary road block because you think your life is worth more than those you wasted. I don't pity wicked people, who kill those they are supposed to protect over flimsy excuses.
wike did not authorize the death of anyone he only placed curfew because of the excesses of one low-budget terrorist trying to cause havock in our dear state ���

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by fof1: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
osamz007:
this man

hope no be lies shaa

Is that how U tell Lies with Everything? Do U think Wike is of d APC? Be very Careful O!
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by bobestman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu warned you. Many don't know that He is the only true prophet in our world today
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Obasogie00(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
YorubaAreThieve:
Yes bro its a reply to the Yoruba tribalistic nonentities. I can't deactivate except seun begins to ban people of such accounts for life... Seun is a fool grin and a tribalistic bigot
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Sniper101(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
All these IPOB miscreants, UNA NO DEY TIRE
See them wailing about and around the place grin

Wike this. Wike that
Oyigbo this. Obigbo that

The awful incident which one of your governors in the SE instigated, WHAT and WHAT have you lot done about it undecided

Gov Uzodinma even came out and boldly said he personally went and "begged" Buhari and his armies to come and crush you IPOB miscreants in Orlu cheesy

What have y'all been able to do to him?

Y'all are ONLY concerned about what another governor did in another state that isn't even an Igbo state.

Lousy lot!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Wike talks too much haba! Tufiakwa him and that umahi, all talks and no action! U can achieve more by saying less and doing more, go and ask Ambode!
Ambode still remains my best governor till date btw
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Wike talks too much haba! Tufiakwa him and that umahi, all talks and no action! U can achieve more by saying less and doing more, go and ask Ambode!
Ambode still remains my best governor till date btw

Ambode for President 2023, I would vote for him if he ever decides to run for the NO 1/ office of the president of Nigeria
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by autonomous22: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Rivers is a state comprising of more than 5 tribes Mr Rivers.

If you like be Oceans or Lakes or Streams, I'm not here to educate you but to knock your oblong cone head.

It's Yoruba land if that makes you happy.

U want to spoil d peaceful conversation by asking abusive words on me.... Plz don't let me reason u.... My mouth no good.... Aswear!

Last warning!
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Abaman001(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2021
gidgiddy:
Wike, you will one day pay for Obigbo. If you think we Igbos will forget what you did in our land, Obigbo, you have another thinking coming

You and Hopeless Uzodinjo will face justice

Stop being an idioot, first no place called obigbo in Rivers state, secondly Igbo's does not own any place in Rivers state.....e go truly shock una when time comes, make una continue to dey deceive unaself

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2021
autonomous22:

U want to spoil d peaceful conversation by asking abusive words on me.... Plz don't let me reason u.... My mouth no good.... Aswear!

Last warning!

Hehe see this one..

Which person mouth come good for here?

So you call that you stupid reasoning a peaceful conversation?

I just told you, it's Yoruba land. Mr Oceans
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2021
Abaman001:

Stop being an idioot, first no place called obigbo in Rivers state, secondly Igbo's does not own any place in Rivers state.....e go truly shock una when time comes, make una continue to dey deceive unaself

It's obvious that you're typing this from your Benin Republic refugee camp. Hope you're enjoying the beans and garri been served over there?
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by gidgiddy: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Abaman001:

Well you may surprised to know that large chunks of Igbo areas such as Egbema, Etche, Obigbo were cut of Imo state and added to Rivers in 1976.
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by autonomous22: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Hehe see this one..

Which person mouth come good for here?

So you call that you stupid reasoning a peaceful conversation?

I just told you, it's Yoruba land. Mr Oceans

Animal.... I don't v ur time...face ur frustration
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
This

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by karkel(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
osamz007:
this man

hope no be lies shaa
Even tears in her eyes she still manage to smile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.