Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle (36382 Views)

South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Perfectsouth(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by TitanzStudio(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
...RADARADA
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by hammerDK: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
DMX, WAT YA NIGGA WANT.

RIDE OR DIE, WAT YA NIGGA WANT..

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by autonomous22: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
Wike, you will one day pay for Obigbo. If you think we Igbos will forget what you did in our land, Obigbo, you have another thinking coming

You and Hopeless Uzodinjo will face justice

I don't support the Oyigbo massacre... But let me remind you that oyigbo is not your land, it's does not belong to Igbo.... It's a local government in rivers state...

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by hammerDK: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
HOW WE KNOW A COWARD.

WEN IT COMES TO KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, HE IS A LION.

WEN IT COME TO JUST POLICE MAN, HE IS AFRIAD.

NWIKE, THE FEAR IS PART OF IT, BE VERY AFRIAD.

WE WILL GET U.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by JoeEeL(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
This terroristic government will murder him and pin it on the Igbos, not that Nnamdi Kanu will mind

After all the Federal Government hates him and Igbos that once loved him now detest him

So good radiance riddance

Bookmark this page

Nice point though.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by hammerDK: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
MEN WILL FALL THAT DAY BUT YOU WONT GO SCOTTFREE.

NIGERIA ARMY THAT CAME LOOKING FOR ESN WITH FIGHTER JET, ENDED UP HARVESTING THEIR DEATH, HOW MUCH MORE SIMPLE GOVERNOR CONVOY.

I PITY PEOPLE CARRYING U AROUND.

THEY WILL ALL DIE MISERABLE DEATH.

ONE OF THEM BETTER JUST SHOOT YOU TO SAVE THE REST.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Kingrefreshed: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kosiso12:

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2443795615764615/

Next time his bullet will successfully be lunched into your heart so you feel the pains of what others you murdered felt.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by OyigboUpdate: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
Wike, you will one day pay for Obigbo. If you think we Igbos will forget what you did in our land, Obigbo, you have another thinking coming

Pls we Igbos not we Igbos point of correction
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Moneymagnet24(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Him take ogogoro for morning. Na my neighbor

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oga shut up, when we were trying to protest against police excesses you and your foolish kinds were against it
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by hammerDK: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

PERSON WEY LIFE DEY SWEET, ALWAYS PREACHING LOVE, SEX AND MONEY.

POWER BELONGS TO GOD.

HE DOES NOT ADVOCATE KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, OR PRICE HIS LIFE ABOVE THAT OF OTHERS.

WIKE, MURDERED HIS OWN PEOPLE AND SENT THEM TO CONCENTRATION CAMP IN THE NORTH.

THE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN OF OBIIGBO WERE MOVED TO THE NORTH AND REPEATEDLY RAPE AND LEFT WITH ONE UNDER WEAR FOR MONTHS.

WIKE STILL EXPECT TO CONTINUE ENJOYING LIFE AFTER ALL DAT?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Jostoman: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
EMMY76:

It's really a pity am not even sure he actually ordered the military to do what they did to obigbo people but been a bragging man that he is wants to show the world that he is a tough governor who is in charge.
exactly my brother
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by fashrola(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
I repeat that nobody fit block Woke convoy with AK-47 for that matter..... If you see the extra ordinary security details where dey follow this man... He is LYING!!!!
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by hammerDK: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
fashrola:
I repeat that nobody fit block Woke convoy with AK-47 for that matter..... If you see the extra ordinary security details where dey follow this man... He is LYING!!!!

EXTRA ORDINARY OR NOT, ARMIES FALL AT WAR FRONT.

CARS FLY WEN HIT WITH MISSILES AND WAR WIKE WILL GET.

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by iddonla: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
This your moniker sef.. Be like reply to some monikers here.. ipobarethieves,igboarethieves,ibokiller, etc.. but i think you (we) are more than this.. deactivate am. leave the dimwits to do their dimwitting

do u really think those monikers are operated by yorubas?
wake up bro...
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by tit(f): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
The Angel of Death dey pursue you
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by dederocs(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wike stories grin
Baba i hail o.
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Idiko1: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
It is funny that Wike has started seeing an imaginary assassin. Does Wike conveyor not consist of police men in uniform and armed with AK-47?
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
autonomous22:

I don't support the Oyigbo massacre... But let me remind you that oyigbo is not your land, it's does not belong to Igbo.... It's a local government in rivers state...

The name of the place is Obigbo, that was its name long before there was even anything called Nigeria. Its indigenous people are Ndoki/Asa people, who are ethnic Igbos.

Obigbo used to be in the old Aba province that later became part of Imo state. In 1976, Obigbo was carved out of Imo state and put in Rivers state then renamed "Oyigbo". Im not going to call the place an imposed name such as "Oyigbo". Its name is Obigbo and its people have always been Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by fabsyl(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
police ppl that now employ agbero to collect road tips from commercial drivers
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by gidgiddy: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pls we Igbos not we Igbos point of correction

Yeah, Im sure that Igbos are happy that Obigbo women were abducted by Soldiers and taken to the North to be raped

Mtcheew
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
autonomous22:

It's Yoruba land. Hope you're happy now?
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

The name of the place is Obigbo, that was its name long before there was even anything called Nigeria. Its indigenous people are Ndoki/Asa people, who are ethnic Igbos.

Obigbo used to be in the old Aba province that later became part of Imo state. In 1976, Obigbo was carved out of Imo state and put in Rivers state then renamed "Oyigbo". Im not going to call the place an imposed name such as "Oyigbo". Its name is Obigbo and its people have always been Igbos.

Stop educating this Afonja. Someone who has lived in Ogbomosho all his life what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Numerouno94(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by Idiko1: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
autonomous22:

This plank of stream of thought is one of the reasons Africans are looked upon with stark disdain. When did Rivers State become a land without Igbo? Majority of the people of Rivers State are indigenously Igbo. Obigbo remains Obigbo as such change to Oyigbo was never legislated or even decreed. I remembered vividly in 1976 when the idiotic supervisory councilor of Bori LGA changed the signboards that depicted Obigbo communities to Oyigbo. The so-called southern minorities will be the first goons to shout marginalization however when given slight advantage to become majority will show their inert wickedness.
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
He is lying, trying to claim victim.

A man that is moving about with armed fulani security agencies and convoys, going about massacring unarmed innocent people of Biafra.

God of Igwochia will punish wike.

Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by jrusky(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sorry I can not belief this story. How can a lone man in AK47 trying to harrassed a governor? So no senior police office in his convoy or what? When he noticed such as a Governor why not call the state CP immediately for the lone ranger to be apprehended?

Sorry I'm not buying this news and I'm not sure Wike said these.
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by orisa37: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
IGP SHOULD ARREST ALL IN MUFTI AND HOLDING AK47 FOR LIFE IMPRISONMENT.
Re: Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle by chrizzyace: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Obviously talking about those sars guys before they were disbanded.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.