Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit (22131 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by Blackdisciple(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tolexander:
Even Sat Guru is very more peaceful and sensible that the so called “religion of peace” men

All they believe is fight fight, blood blood
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by BlackFlamefromP: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
It's either you are a kid or you are a mad man. Will you go and give that phone to your mum and stop typing nonsense here!

Akhee:

I can smell jealousy in this Fools statement. he want to be recognized and profited from the saga. All bunch of Fools. Look at his beard so dirty, I no go argue if dem tell me say the idiot no dey bath. And some fool like him dey comments about wetin dem no know. All castrated pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by ogbonti: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Felabarmudia:

So this man de follow 9ja news
You got my respect master Guru,This is very difficult for our leaders to say most esp our pastors.

Guru has earned my respect more than all the pastors in Nigeria put together. What none of them dare say, Guru said it all and for this, he has earned my admiration. Awon Tithe collectors association of Africa (ATICOA) mscheeewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by ridwanlawal: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
it's religious fanatics because they would call a spade a spade and condemn Islamic Terrorists abi?

When would you people start cautioning these Terrorists who attend the same mosques with you
In every twelve there is always a Judas. There is a great difference between practicing Islam and understanding Islam
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by seunayantokun(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
post=99455766:
Peace is all we want in our nation

Yes. But please kindly explain the kind of peace you want. It won't be fair to criticise you if you are not first allowed to categorically state where you belong. Thank you.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by NLPoliceWoman: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by siduofmandesid(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
bole shri satguru dev maharaj ji jia
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by EdiskyHarry: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
it's religious fanatics because they would call a spade a spade and condemn Islamic Terrorists abi?

When would you people start cautioning these Terrorists who attend the same mosques with you
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit by gaventa: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
A lot has changed about him after his transition. He is more of a spiritual being than religious being now
Toosure70:
Guru was a Muslim before. His name is Ibrahim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do / Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.