Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation (400 Views)

Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Should I Get Baptised The Second Time? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by tosyne55(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Good day my brothers and sisters in the faith,
Now this dream I had today, I already had it before, like three months ago,
The first time, I saw something big from the upper atmosphere crashing all of a sudden on the earth, I saw mighty trees been uprooted from their very roots.as if there was a quake in the earrhsi saw all of.a sudden planes crashing, there seems pandemonium everywhere and chaos seems to linger upon the earth.
Now today I had the same dream ,but it seems more clearer to me , as all of a sudden I saw
A giant substance from the outer space came crashing down on the earth, it crashed in a residential area, and it seems there was a lot of casualty, there was pandemonium everywhere, as there seems to be burning buildings all over the city, then i observed something else, as there was volcanic eruption from the earth at various places, a very giant rock can just erupt all of a sudden from any part of the earth, likewise fire from beneaty the earth, it seems the stars were also falling off the heavens .
There was serious disorderliness and confusion among men.
If u Kno what this dreams means u can share ur opinion
Thanks nairalanders

1 Like

Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by TempUser: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Lori iro grin

1 Like

Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by qwertyboss(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2021
tosyne55:
Good day my brothers and sisters in the faith,
Now this dream I had today, I already had it before, like three months ago,
The first time, I saw something big from the upper atmosphere crashing all of a sudden on the earth, I saw mighty trees been uprooted from their very roots.as if there was a quake in the earrhsi saw all of.a sudden planes crashing, there seems pandemonium everywhere and chaos seems to linger upon the earth.
Now today I had the same dream ,but it seems more clearer to me , as all of a sudden I saw
A giant substance from the outer space came crashing down on the earth, it crashed in a residential area, and it seems there was a lot of casualty, there was pandemonium everywhere, as there seems to be burning buildings all over the city, then i observed something else, as there was volcanic eruption from the earth at various places, a very giant rock can just erupt all of a sudden from any part of the earth, likewise fire from beneaty the earth, it seems the stars were also falling off the heavens .
There was serious disorderliness and confusion among men.
If u Kno what this dreams means u can share ur opinion
Thanks nairalanders
An asteroid will hit the earth...
the same predictions were made by nostradamus...
who accurately predicted the coroner virus in 2020...
probably that's what you are seeing...
or perhaps a warning of the end time nearing...
if you are doing something bad, repent...
the meaning of the dream depends on many things regarding you and your environment...
but this your dreams is telling that a disaster will struck...
earth/soil means one's life in dream
Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by tosyne55(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2021
qwertyboss:

An asteroid will hit the earth...
the same predictions were made by nostradamus...
who accurately predicted the coroner virus in 2020...
probably that's what you are seeing...
or perhaps a warning of the end time nearing...
if you are doing something bad, repent...
the meaning of the dream depends on many things regarding you and your environment...
but this your dreams is telling that a disaster will struck...
earth/soil means one's life in dream
Thanks boss I appreciate
Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by SenorFax(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Asteroid as predicted by scientists

1 Like

Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by Draslo(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Yeah the Earth is not new to your 'revelations'. Such occurrences are the reason for life on this planet.

Science will tell you more
Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by internationalman(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2021
Your brain is playing tricks with your subconscious
Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by tosyne55(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Some people and their funny response.lmao
Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by obonujoker(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
All these will happen after the rapture of the saints, after the Antichrist persecution of the church, when the wrath of God falls on the Antichrist and everyone who will take his mark.

Remember the only blood that can save is the blood of Jesus Christ... You can't pay with your own blood... After the rapture, the door will be shut (parable of the ten virgins)...

We are admonished to endure the persecution of the Antichrist...
Re: I Had The Same The Dream For The Second Time,i Feel Its A Revelation by At10tion: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
The sealing has began and the unsealing is in effect! He that has ear let him hear what the spirit says to the church, Amen! There shall be no more time or delay!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why People Gets Born Again / Did Muhammed Perform Any Miracles? / Mfm's Olukoya, Wife React To Death Of Pastor Adeboye's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.