Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" (30226 Views)

Ganduje Sacks Muazu Magaji, NNPC Project Director, Weeks After Praising Taliban / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Governor Ganduje Sacks All Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by PS712: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Omihanifa:
Small time now they will call him back

He was sacked last year for openly speaking against the Buhari adminstration and they brought him back again. Infact the Kano State government had to lie that he wasn't sacked but suspended.

Everyone knows in Kano that salihu Tanko yakassai doesn't hide his feelings, and he won't lick anybodys ass
Still part of the strategy. All round you'll find any type of politician you are looking for in the core north - even if it's one who is serving in the government and is still critical of the government. Interesting times ahead..
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by VanDerWaalforces: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
I commend this man for always speaking the truth to power; not minding who's ox is gored. I know of a fact that the end would definitely justify the means.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by MansoryMX(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigSarah:
grin You can't be in APC and speak truth, do you want the party to implode... The fuel of APC is lies and denial...

The level of savagery in this comment deserve an Oscar award wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by gistsmill04: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2021

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by waleadeagb(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Conscience is an open wound and only Truth can heal it......

The guy just spoke his mind so as to have peace of mind.....people like him aren't made for the Nigeria corrupt society we have presently cos they will always say the truth even if the governor should call him back to office today.....some of us are like that....Thank God for people like us....

Birds of the same feathers flock happily together.... That's the summary of the maggots ridden, dirty people we have as rulers In Nigeria.... starting from stupid demented Buhari and Osinbajo, then the governors, ministers judiciary and legislatures....bunch of smelling decaying maggots ridden stupid human being termed animals....
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by seunmsg(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Now that he has been sacked officially, can they now release him from wherever they are keeping him?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Omoboricash(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
lastempero:

Play n win for yourself abi u no need money.
Some mugu would still fall for him. Has he introduced the business to his family members or aren't they interested in making money.
A very obvious fraudsters
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Bennycollins: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
I knew it.
This time around is the final
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by tonyashburton: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dawisu my man!
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Wazirinjos12(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Democracy is not for a country like Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by EmekaA125(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
His loyalty to the governor and APC is questionable, so he deserves to be sacked. Loyalty is a costly virtue and you are obliged to be within the same thoughts and opinion of ur employer.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
I said it two days ago this guy will be sack.

So its now a sin to say how you feel under apc?

I swear the day apc by chance lost power wallahi wd will destroy anything apc at sight be it their party members, their properties an virtually everything apc will die from that moment.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Johnbosco77(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Truth is bittter...

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Lilyw: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Let the governor tell us what APC stands for if not for insecurity.

What are the policies and programme of bullhari than to islamise Nigeria which record resounding failure

The guys out because he is son of soil. Only the bastards will speak otherwise. So because he is working for you he sacrifice his conscience like Liar M. Tinubu and other bastards.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by dikeigbo2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
somebody very powerful is backing this yakassi of a guy! for him to be this bold and outspoken

could it be kwakwanso? or Atiku

and you think everyone is like you that swallows shits and poison in the name of stupid loyalty while wallow in abject penury.......barefooted asslickers
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Otunski: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
One thing about Northerners especially those from far North is that they don't like people telling them the truth. This is one of the contributory factors that has kept the region in the trough for several years now.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Arabaincubus: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is why Nigeria is not going to make progress. Gandollar and fanaticsm.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Longman8: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
The TRUTH hurts,but u get relieved when u let it out.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by jumper524(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mayng01:
That aide is giving awareness. He shall contest for governor in the nearest future and win cos he speaks the truth and stand by it even in the face of threat
that's the problem with folks with little mindset.
it's not all about ass licking public sympathy but doing the right thing.
tanko is a part of the govt, he shouldn't empower opposition rivals with his utterance.
he should seek solution rather than displaying public sympathy to empower opposition.
the party is already looking weak, it would be foolishness to keep someone who empowers your enemy in the name of public opinion.

if you have family issues, do you go outside telling everyone your family secret because it's the truth or rather seek for solution to keep it within the family, which would you do?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by skyblue4real(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is Evil..so one can't say the truth?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Usmankno: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Knowing his background nd the kind of person he is,I said before,its just matter of time Ganduje will sack him again.His Dad worked for his reinstatement the other time..its back to back sack for him..U cnt eat ur cake nd still have!
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Galadimabawa: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
At least he is going with his head still hold high, and the future will favor him.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
dikeigbo2:

and you think everyone is like you that swallows shits and poison in the name of stupid loyalty while wallow in abject penury.......barefooted asslickers

your education is a waste (that's if u're educated at all)

when I made my comment.. I didn't mention ya name or insulted anybody

but out of your foolishness and clueless nature you decided to trade that route
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by hatchy(f): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth is bitter.

Very true....

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by ogub(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Most of us don't like the truth not just the politician's
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Yankee101: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
They've pressured Ganduje
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by dikeigbo2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

your education is a waste (that's if u're educated at all)

when I made my comment.. I didn't mention ya name or insulted anybody

but out of your foolishness and clueless nature you decided to trade that route

you are a certified certificated slowpoke......deal with your problems. please
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by kabillionaire(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
a lion can not give birth to a goat, NEVER
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2021
dikeigbo2:

you are a certified certificated slowpoke......deal with your problems. please

hahaha.... you resolved to insults cus logical and analytical discuss is beyond you

I understood ya problem Ok!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by tinktanker: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2021
Y truth dey always pain APC ppl. Oh I forgot they are related to the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku / Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.