Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured (18208 Views)

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Olukat(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
The Blogger or the source of this News should find out what they were charged for.
I hope is not for some useless excuses of being a gang member girl friend, sister etc?
For those calling for Wike's head, you need to get the facts before ranting here.
Army personnel's were killed and the community went to sleep as if nothing happened,
the soldiers that were killed has families too.
Though I do not support the excessive force used during the operations shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by tit(f): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is why Boko haram and bandit kill them anyhow.
The blood suckers are possessed.
I pity the few innocent ones.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Prawatre: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
The same people who said we should never believe women rape accusations because they are liars now championing the army rape stories.
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Macphenson:

If you have any iota of sense and conscience, the first question to ask is " WHY ARE CIVILIANS DETAINED IN A MILITARY FACILITY?

They are criminals. They won't be taken to abuja from rivers, if they were not criminals
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Kwashiman: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
This whole rape and detention story of Obigbo women by the Nigerian army is a brillant IPOB PR stunt to destroy Wike's political career in the long run (and I'm for all it), Wike don buy market, and the backlash he will have to face won't manifest now until he serves his term of office and his immunity ends.

But so far the truth is that these whole rape story is utter hogwash, all we've seen so far have been media outcries and non-existent victims granting interviews of their supposed abuse, how come amnesty international and other human rights media outlets aren't meeting these women to actually hear the facts? it's only pro-Ipob media outlets like SaharaReporters and the likes that seem to be seriously promoting this news.

IPOB is a deadly propaganda machinery and I even respect them more than now, I make bold to say they have some top lobbyist and PR experts in their employ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
You shouldn't be surprised, if you hear things like this happen under the military watch, Majority of these soldiers are illiterates and have no conscience. neither are they smart, the effect of quota system. Nigeria is a failed nation undecided undecided, How can a human whose duty is to enforce the rule of law, and protect human lives, kill, damage and Rape undecided.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Iglord: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
The force are fond of raping women , i think they are sex starve

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by tit(f): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is the end time for Glover's thugs

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by tit(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kwashiman:
This whole rape and detention story of Obigbo women by the Nigerian army is a brillant IPOB PR stunt to destroy Wike's political career in the long run (and I'm for all it), Wike don buy market, and the backlash he will have to face won't manifest now until he serves his term of office and his immunity ends.

But so far the truth is that these whole rape story is utter hogwash, all we've seen so far have been media outcries and non-existent victims granting interviews of their supposed abuse, how come amnesty international and other human rights media outlets aren't meeting these women to actually hear the facts? it's only pro-Ipob media outlets like SaharaReporters and the likes that seem to be seriously promoting this news.

IPOB is a deadly propaganda machinery and I even respect them more than now, I make bold to say they have some top lobbyist and PR experts in their employ.

Stop lying.
This evil will fall on your head
Why were Oyigbo women released by court in Abuja?
No be army carry them go there.
The same way "bandit" will go to school and carry all the girls

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Tranquillity360: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tell me why boko haram won't continue killing them.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Macphenson: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They are criminals. They won't be taken to abuja from rivers, if they were not criminals

Really?

Which court of competent jurisdiction convicted them of the crime that you branded them criminals.

Little wonder you are a Buhari supporter.

"A STUPID PRESIDENT IS SUPPORTED BY STUPID PEOPLE," - IMAM OF PEACE 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ohizfly:
light my Kpoli
Quench am with bread and akara...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by E2000: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are more bandits than actual soldiers. Very undisciplined bunch of wild dogs.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Danzakidakura(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari should know that all the evil and wickedness he has been doing against Christians in Nigeria. Will be paid back in full just to.e it will take.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Tranquillity360: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kwashiman:

The Obigbo women ipob lawyer went Abuja to bail are ghost abi.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Dymaco(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What fate all you talking about, ipob supporter.

You think that is how life works

igbos are the most important tribe in Nigeria. Without them, Nigeria will be like Somalia. Beat it.

Ipob crime is that they are demanding for a new nation. While is that hard?
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by gidgiddy: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All these lies pushed by Ipob supporters and their properganda machines.

Yesterday, they shared one trouser, today, they were raped. An ipob attempt to spoil the image of Nigeria army.

Fyi, there are male and female cells in the baracks, criminals who are male are guided by male soldiers and female criminals by female soldiers.

Now see this.

2 raped to death in military detention in Abuja and 3 died in Niger state, how? But then, they were all lifted to abuja.continue the lies and confusion

So you think the Nigerian Army that is known worldwide for brutality and extra-judicial killings still has any image to protect?

What anyone who still has sense should be interested in is finding out if this allegation against the Army is true

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Paperworka: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/Real_AdaKing/status/1365334031806717960?s=19

https://twitter.com/Real_AdaKing/status/1365405121794965509?s=19

twitter user claim, can you swear that you are unaware of this barbaric act that has been on air for almost 2 month now? angry
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by gidgiddy: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kwashiman:

I suggest you read these report and look at the pictures, this allegation might more true than you think

https://sundiatapost.com/63-abducted-obigbo-residents-released-after-4-months-in-nigerian-army-captivity/

https://newsexpressngr.com/news/114069-How-soldiers-raped-us-after-our-abduction-Obigbo-residents-Hundreds-languish-in-detention-as-29-regain-freedom-after-two-months-

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/02/19/court-grants-bail-to-63-obigbo-residents-detained-by-army-dss-police/amp/

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Macphenson:

If you have any iota of sense and conscience, the first question to ask is " WHY ARE CIVILIANS DETAINED IN A MILITARY FACILITY?

Exactly
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Aketi2: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is an insult to Ndigbo. Your girls were kidnapped by Fulani militiamen in uniform. By now, you are supposed to take the matter to UN and EU.
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is inhuman and totally unacceptable. Nigeria messed up big time on this.
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by gidgiddy: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Olukat:
The Blogger or the source of this News should find out what they were charged for.
I hope is not for some useless excuses of being a gang member girl friend, sister etc?
For those calling for Wike's head, you need to get the facts before ranting here.
Army personnel's were killed and the community went to sleep as if nothing happened,
Though I do not support the excessive force used during the operations shocked shocked

They told you Army personel were killed. Did you see their bodies? Did they tell you their names, serial numbers or how they were killed? All they gave you were mere words and allegation and you quickly believed

But lets assume that Army personnel were indeed killed. In a democracy, the Army has no right to go on a revenge mission. Thats taking the law into their hands. The Army is not a crime fighting agency, they have no constitutional right to arrest and detain people indefinitely. The Army has no power to investigate anyone, thats the job of Police. So how can the Army arrest people when they cannot investigate anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by ejanla077: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
iSlayer:
I have never ever seen Myndd44 condemn this type of thing. If you people have ever seen Myndd44 condemn police/army brutality show me where. If you have ever seen Myndd44 condemn terrorism in the North show me.

I laff in afonja Muslim
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Sunnyja: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What fate all you talking about, ipob supporter.
O
You think that is how life works
How does life works?!! Life should not only revolves on 30k monthly for defending the indefensible online.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by MansoryMX(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
blinking001:
Our Army personnels cannot rape this dirty things I'm seeing here na...y'all should use your head for once na...The Nigerian Army are known for many things but raping women isn't part of them..

What does that tell you? You think the army who used are southern army? Think harder bro. Nigeria army have been compromised. They send southern armies personnel to a compromised war front to fight BokoHaram and send Fulani armies down South to terrorize innocent citizens. The Nigeria army I know some rape women, but we lost know who does such. Nigeria is an inch away from self destruct.
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by onuman: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wandering Fulani in Nigeria Armed Forces see a homegrown Igbo female as gold to explore and exploit. That’s behind the stories of rape of Igbo women by Nigeria’s armed forces all the time. Once a Fulani fcucks an Igbo woman, he feels on top of the world.
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by futurerex: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
While northerners are busy defending themselves, southerners are here betraying themselves.

Continue....
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Lashist(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All these lies pushed by Ipob supporters and their properganda machines.

Yesterday, they shared one trouser, today, they were raped. An ipob attempt to spoil the image of Nigeria army.

Fyi, there are male and female cells in the baracks, criminals who are male are guided by male soldiers and female criminals by female soldiers.

Now see this.

2 raped to death in military detention in Abuja and 3 died in Niger state, how? But then, they were all lifted to abuja.continue the lies and confusion
You see why you will remain senseless...why will the army detain a civilian...which developed country has it happened?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by PDJT: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Olukat:

-Please educate us. Which of the girls or women killed the soldiers?

-Wike on his part has not denied inviting the zombie soldiers to that community.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by Walletnaira: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Really
Re: Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured by BobbieZion(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Just confirmed the news to be fake

Marshall is that you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Grazing: Southern Govs Position Mere Declaration Of Intent - Itse Sagay / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.