Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ (259 Views)

Why Does A Fair Person Darken All Of A Sudden / Why Does Women Not Cleaning Their Baby After Delivery With Their Mouth / Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why does women seem to have more life span than men?,even though,I don't have any verified statistics to buttress my assumption,but a closer look or study of population of men and women well above their fifties would show an awkward imbalance between them with a ratio of 6:1 in favour of women for every density.
Re: Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ by habsydiamond(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
The answer to ur questions is simply as ABC... Women have on strength they normally use against men which is frustration.... Once dem frustrate the man's life reach certain point, depression will set in, the man will start thinking, developing health issues and before u know it he will die. The formula women use is F. D. D. If u k ow u know. That's why u go dey hear say the man don die at 60 while the wife go still dey enjoy @ 100... To real fact na... The burden carried by men is not measurable. Family burden, work burden, provision burden, woman burden all these come together can kill someone very early ooo if it's too much to bear

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ by Legendforte: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
The answer to ur questions is simply as ABC... Women have on strength they normally use against men which is frustration.... Once dem frustrate the man's life reach certain point, depression will set in, the man will start thinking, developing health issues and before u know it he will die. The formula women use is F. D. D. If u k ow u know. That's when u go dey hear say the man go dey at 60 and the 100... To real fact na... The burden carry by men is not measurable. Family burden, work burden, provision burden, woman burden all these come together can kill someone very early ooo if it's too much to bear
you made a point but i will like to add that men die young also from careless and awkward life; alcohol,smoking, drugs, overwomanising, risky and tough duties, conflicts and diabolic practices.
Re: Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ by habsydiamond(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Legendforte:

you made a point but i will like to add that men die young also from careless and awkward life; alcohol,smoking, drugs, overwomanising, risky and tough duties, conflicts and diabolic practices.
that's true... Health0% enjoyment 100%

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Legendforte:

.......you could be right to an extent,but then women do indulge in most of these social vises you mentioned sir,taking the country I am currently into consideration,women indulge in virtually all that you listed above but yet the number of widowers here is way much greater than the number of widows.
Re: Why Does Women Seem To Have More........ by Legendforte: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2021
toobusy:
.......you could be right to an extent,but then women do indulge in most of these social vises you mentioned sir,taking the country I am currently into consideration,women indulge in virtually all that you listed above but yet the number of widowers here is way much greater than the number of widows.
how many women are in military. Npf and others. How many are into crimes, cyberfraud, politics, land disputs, banditry/militancy/terrorism and hard manual labour. Just few of them. Women are more cognizant of their health status than men.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: President And VP Have Both Taken The Astrozeneca Covid19 Vaccine / Ghana Records 2 New Covid-19 Variants; Experts Call For Immediate Action / Don't Go Another Day Without Reading These Eye Care Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.