Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? (5025 Views)

PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? by unclejoe2018: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Many women complain about sperm leakages or sperm pouring out of their vag*na after sexual intercourse, attributing it as the cause of their infertility.

Well, this is quite common in some women.

The leakage or reflux of sperm from the vagina can lower a couple’s chances of conception, because to actually conceive a healthy baby, a woman will need a healthy sperm cell and an optimal vaginal health condition for this purpose to be accomplished.

Here are some of the possible reasons of sperm leakage after Sex:

#1.Bacterial Infection:

If a woman has had a history of genital/pelvic inflammatory disease, her body may develop antibodies to fight the infection and accidentally harm the sperm in the process.

# 2. Low Quality Cervical Mucus:

Thick cervical mucus makes it difficult for the sperm to swim though the reproductive tract, resulting in sperm leakage. Also, If the cervical mucus is scanty or lacking, it may be difficult for the sperm to reach through the cervix hence, a flow back sperm could occur.

#3. Dietary choices:

Fertile quality cervical mucus is alkaline in nature. High intake of acidic foods could increase the vaginal pH which does not create a suitable environment for the sperm. This in turn could repel the sperm and cause sperm leakage as the sperm is alkaline in nature. Examples of acidic foods are processed foods and soda.

#4. Poor Sperm motility:

Sperm motility is the ability of the sperm to move efficiently. This is necessary because the sperm needs to travel through the female reproductive tract to reach the point of fertilization. If the sperm can’t move efficiently through the female reproductive tract, this can lead to sperm leakage.

#5. Retroverted Womb:

Women who have a tilted/retroverted womb may suffer from sperm leakages because the normal uterus is in an anteverted position which is more favorable for normal sperm movement into the womb as against a retroverted womb that obstructs sperm movement from moving into the womb. This obstruction can increase the likelihood of experience sperm pour or sperm leakage.

How you can manage Sperm leakage

#1 Go Natural, Use Organic Solution:

Using organic solution like Natural Fertility Ignition Pack for men and women the best way to tackle Sperm Leakage.

For women, This Organic Solution is targeted to improve the production of fertile quality cervical mucus as this provides a suitable environment for the sperm as it travels through the female reproductive tract on its way to fertilization.

SEE THE NATURAL FERTILITY IGNITION HERE

-> https://boost.naturalremediesng.com/mega-landing-2/

On the other hand, The Organic Solution will boost sperm motility and sperm count in the men system.

#2 Having an Orgasm:

Orgasm is a period of intense sexual climax in a woman. This is accompanied by contractions of the pelvic muscles which help to pull the sperm into the womb. Reaching orgasm and ejaculating could increase a couple’s chances of conception.

Enjoy Your Day

Re: Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? by unclejoe2018: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Health is wealth
Re: Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? by unclejoe2018: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ignite your fertility rate
Re: Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? by geniewilliams(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
DETOX YOUR KIDNEYS AGAIN....

( BUY GARDEN EGG LEAVES.)
SEE HOW TO USE IT :
1. Cut the leaves into pieces.
2. Rinse in clean water.
3. Put in a clean pot with clean water.
4. Boil for 10mins.
5. Filter it in a bottle.
Allow to cool and take a glass cup. When you urinate check your urine. You will notice the salt in the body and some other diseases that can affect your KIDNEY will pass through your urine.

Don't wait until your kidney breaks down. Detox now and avoid DIALYSIS.

Re: Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? by geniewilliams(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sperm leaking from Virginia' medicine ( EDA )
Today we will be discussing about sperm leakage or sperm pour which is one of the major cause of infertility in some women.
Please feel free to post or ask any question related to health issues, that is why we are here for you.
Invite your family and friends they can also benefit from this.
Here comes the article on Sperm Leakage popularly called Eda in Yoruba.
SPERM LEAKAGE FROM THE VIRGINA AFTER SEXUAL INTERCOUSE– called Eda in Yoruba
Obviously one major cause of infertility today is Sperm Leakage.
Sperm Leakage occurs when after sexual intercourse, sperm pours out of the vagina either while you are still lying down or after some hours after you are up.
Types Of Sperm Leakage
There are two types of sperm pour.
Sperm pour while you are lying down or Sperm pour after standing up.
Let’s look at each type briefly.
Sperm pour while lying down – This is the most common type of sperm pour women experience. This type of sperm pour occurs immediately after the penis is ejected from the vagina after ejaculation.
It can get annoying seeing sperm seeping out from the vagina immediately after love-making.
Sperm pour after standing up – This type of sperm pour is the most devastating of the two types. Just imagine after making love . No leak while you are savoring the moments of sexual bliss and still on bed, only for the leak to come out after you must have slept and at times after you must have taken a shower before going to bed.
Or experience the sperm pour after about 2-3hours after sex.
Heart-Breaking isn’t it?
.Causes Of Sperm Pour.
Sperm pour is not only a woman thing, I am simply saying it is not usually in all cases that women are the cause of sperm pour. Men also are causative agents.
The following below will explore the makeup of the causes and how they can be fixed immediately
Infections, Low Sperm Quality, Cervical Mucus, Disturbing friendly bacteria in Vagina, Internal Heat, Antisperm Antibodies, Retroverted Uterus, Long Penis, D & C, Unexplained causes.
Listed above are the major causes of sperm pour after sexual union. Any of the above accounts for the high number of infertility cases experienced by families today.
NATURAL REMEDY FOR SPERM LEAKAGE-EDA
For Eda i.e sperm leakage after sex.
1.Ingredients: Bara, Abere and malt drink
Preparation: Get 1 Bara, Abere -N200, crush the Abere, remove back of Bara and the seeds inside, cut the inside into pieces,, put in the Eva bottle and put the already crushed Abere, pour like three can of malt drink,, don't mix with water,, drink 2 shot in the morning and night,, it purge reduce to one shot after two days, I repeat,, it purge so take with wisdom and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? by ValCon888: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sperm leaks from the vagina because of gravity.

This Op is an idiot.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight. / What Is Terigion / How Can I Get Rid Of This Dangerous Dark Burn Round My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.