Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) (57364 Views)

Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Photos, Video)

BBNaija's Nengi Rebecca Hampson has paid a courtesy visit to billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Ned Nwoko at his foundation, IgbereTV reports.

The former BBNaija housemate was received by the billionaire and she endorsed his Malaria Project.

In a video shared via her Twitter page, the ex-beauty queen encouraged the general public to join hands with Ned Nwoko to eradicate the disease in Africa.

She shared the video and wrote;

"Did you know that children under age 5 are most vulnerable to malaria?.. They account for 67% of all malaria deaths worldwide . Disheartening but it’s our sad reality. Let’s join hands together to put an end to it"
https://twitter.com/nengiofficial/status/1365628044266856454?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftm6BlqKaIs

1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by daddytime(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hmmm....Regina wan senior person soon.

310 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by vibre: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
I trust Ned, I know he must confirm her before she leaves.

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by recievesense: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by lilvicky68(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
If she was a virgin Ned for marry her..but this one don tear finish..

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by HopeVictor(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
This man no fine oh..but he's beautifully rich..to the lady below me don't try visiting him even his gateman no go notice you..

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
We all need to pay this man a visit,its necessary.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by EricaNyansh: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
This girl is going places. I just love the way she's focused on being the best version of herself..Keep doing you Nengi.. cool

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Ihatethemods2: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Next wife loading

Meanwhile, Watch Best of Instagram funniest comedian, whizzy, rib cracking comedy compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgkYGkPOqM

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Richdad50(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
A brilliant lawyer and billionaire but with an insatiable appetite for younger women. A clause that is capable of destroying him in the coming years. Reverse engineering of one's younger days can unsettle the balance needed in aging. The dividends of stability (one wife) may not be seen in your golden years but become extra crucial in your final decades of life.

Never underestimate the importance of a true companion in old age. Nothing brings fulfillment and rest in these times than the company of a wife who has shared more than half her life with you.

Richdad

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by SatanicPriest: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
she will be penetrated.
i can assure u this with my full chest

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by binaie(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
The former BBNaija housemate was received by the billionaire and
she endorsed his Malaria Project.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by QueenEowyn(f): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

sure, everyone deserves a share of the pie.
It seems your love mosdii has been banned again.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Smellingthon: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kudos to this elegant beauty..More wins I pray.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
StepTwo:

Lol! Bayelsa no get one single virgin. Disvirgined from the womb
Hmmmmm,
Na from ur mouth dem go hear say 'Teacher mama na winch'!!!

@topic,
Legend has it that Regina welcomed her with the images below........

adebwalex:
grin grin grin I know fit laugh oooo with this picture..
Lol cheesy
No be small matter.
Love issa beautiful thingy you know......

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Boatswain: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Another one loading Tactically cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Dangrace01: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
She is not a virgin

Regina Daniel no fear u hear all is well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Freedomforever(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Good one from nengi,we must eradicate malaria from Africa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Dreyton36: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Make i no just talk first
I trust Ned he no dey dull , sharply he don shoot hole

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Khloekardash: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nengi is a philanthropist. Nice one!

Malaria needs to go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Iamdagreatguy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Regina junior wife loading

6 Likes

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by StepTwo: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
If she was a virgin Ned for marry her..but this one don tear finish..

Lol! Bayelsa no get one single virgin. Disvirgined from the womb

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Goodman247: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ned and love for fresh pusssies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by dydx2020(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Regina is watching .Lol
Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Gbegirisoup: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nene love....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Gobdddd(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
I hope he's not planning to make her his 3rd wife.

The old billionaire get flair for beautiful and fair ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by SatanicPriest: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
no he is allergic to smelling septic thank toto/
carry yout smelling toto give those rumola mechanic boys

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) by Elekdec: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nengi is the most successful female housemate this year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Checkout These People Before Fame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.