Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) (97787 Views)

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by OKVALLY: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nothing classic, he is president of stingy man, so he is Stingy in all ramification.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by sammyonal: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
mtchewwww to all those that insulted me,rubbish
actually u were too harsh my dear, we are all different and u don't need to talk down on anybody. let people live there life.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by winner37(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
This is how you know a man is Mentally Matured,

Look at that House Closely, The Interior Looks Simple and Tasteful at the same time.... It's because Don Jazzy Went for what he "Needs" for the Interior for his home, he didn't go for useless unnecessary designs and stuffs that will only occupy space.

Be Like Don Jazzy grin grin

This is why I always say " There's big difference between needs and wants..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.