Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) (97779 Views)

Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by lookingfly: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emary:
Beautiful but way too minimalistic for my taste.
one man's food....
Monkey no fine......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wetin the worry me be say after all this wahala man pikin go just DIE leave the house for some pipo to shack life for inside angry angry angry

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
Agbaya,his mates are showing off their cute kids and family.

So you can drop comments that will destroy his home.

U no get kids to show off
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nice..just moderate.. well-done..but Oga try give one of this vagina people Belle na..abi are you not capable?

How u take know say he no get family?
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
Mumu, oppurtunist like you, go and open your legs for him na. you have seen mansion, if he was still struggling at his age, would you have still talked about him getting married. Aboki. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Buy lekko property in the middle of raining season only
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
Please be calming down, i know the pain

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by gassbee: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
emerged01:

Can a man without shelter think about raising a family?
so u think this is don jazzy's first house
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by MarvelousMe: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Neat, very neat

My love for minimalistic interior decor is second to none
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
oooboy see painment !
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
gassbee:
so u think this is don jazzy's first house
This may not be his first house,the reason behind this house Maybe because he is thinking of raising a family in that environment.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by bewla(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
Maybe his crushing on you
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by cbrezy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Use your taste and build your own undecided

Emary:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
Lol...you bad gan oo.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by ayenale1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
I pity those chairs with tiny legs...don must not bang on them o if not na wreckage be that o...
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by itu404(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

Would rather show us off these so that when the kids and wife come, they will admire me and respect my achievement. Nigeria is littered with impoverished men with battalions and harem of wives...

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Beautiful house.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by okalanmor: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
shebi you u no get mate ni wetin you get to offer undecided
Zzor:
shebi you u no get mate ni wetin you get to offer
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Princeps: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
You be real mumu walahi. With idiot Nigerian small girls like you all over the place these days, why would any man with sense want to get married to any of you lot?

4 Likes

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Badgers14: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nice..just moderate.. well-done..but Oga try give one of this vagina people Belle na..abi are you not capable?

Don't be surprised if Don Jazzy already have a family. grin grin

All these houses he buys, who lives in all of them?

I don't know him personally but I know one of my friends, a real agbaya grin you wouldn't even know he is married talk more of having kids... because he was a bit popular.. he wanted his family out of the spot light.. they live in separate houses.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emary:

Different strokes .....

I love minimalism.
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Newton85: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
His mates with cute kids and family are also begging for Twitter giveaway.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by ojibole(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

E money and Terry waya see what you dud there o �
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Anigreat: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

shocked

This idiot be looking for cheap attention at all cost.

You're so insecure
shame on you

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

FREE the man! Every man will carry is own load!

What if he's gay and does not want to deceive a woman? A popular actor married to an Oyinbo comes to mind

What if he's sterile?

Let's learn to paddle our canoes. If he's wrong, he'll learn eventually.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by gassbee: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
emerged01:

This may not be his first house,the reason behind this house Maybe because he is thinking of raising a family in that environment.
he is quite comfortable and wealthy to raise a family anywhere, dat excuse is not strong enough

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by PhemmyYo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
kilode?Opor....
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Beautiful house
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
na dis one him go take fork girls womb shift
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:
dont be foolish..thats why idiots like you dnt value the progess of others achievement..instead,you'll be seeking their regress..he's a man independently enjoying and attaining what he worked for...you're here mumbling like a dog. Has he ever sat you down and told you he's not gonna marry .....you better be wise there are some certain thing you ought not to UTTER in order nt to face the wrath of GOD...DIMWIT!!!
Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Emary(f): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Edusouls:
Hungry Nigerian girls, show us ur papa house interior if any, or the face me I face you wey u dey live, all of una are really useless

It's very unfortunate how mannerless children like you have become. I have absolutely nothing to prove to someone like you who can't even write properly. The reason you only have bad experiences with Nigerian women is that you have nothing to offer them yourself, no personal value or prospects.

1 Like

Re: The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) by Odani: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zzor:

Sebi if person insult u now u go run call OP smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.