Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Beware Of LEUMAS TV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of LEUMAS TV (351 Views)

Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of LEUMAS TV by nuella2015: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
He is a fraud. I was defrauded via sportybet agent he advertised on his platform.

Re: Beware Of LEUMAS TV by RRodwave(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Beware Of LEUMAS TV by Thomthom(m): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Dey are all scammers... But you ought to know na.. I have over 12 Whatsap TV on my contact.. They all claim this football bet.. Send 5k and win 800k scam... I only watch what they show and switch off my data.... They all scammers... And its because of people like you that still fall for them that is making them wax stronger.. It has been said here that you should not send Money to who you have not seen or met before.. But I don't know how you people misbehave like this.

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Nigerian doctor collapses after 72-hour shift / Pakistani Policeman Accused Of Killing Man Acquitted Of Blasphemy / Lagos OPC Man Stabs Member To Death Over Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.