Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred (1283 Views)

DG VON To Fayemi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against APC / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Most of you are like sheeps, you only obey who online media and influencers say you should hate. You are all robot, a man made unthinking machine.

Today, the media says hate Fulani herdmen, you start hating, tomorrow, if the media says hate igala people, your energy and focus will be on igala people. You keep changing goal post until you are exhausted. You are just a good candidate for all these social media challenges created to check compliance of the masses.

Most of you have never encountered a fulani man or herdman who is fulani, the only reason you know about fulanis is because the president is fulani. If i am wrong, tell us the number of times, you have seen a cow on the street especially in the south, the only places, you guys see cows on the street are on social media.

Most of you are just brainwashed, you are on the palm and fingertips of online media and influencers, they know you can't think for yourself neither can you act or take intiative except on their command. You are their puppet, they move you to any direction they want because they have power over you. Most of you keep waiting for the next violence inciting press release and articles to channel your frustration on those the writer says you should.

You can't be leaders, if you can't think for yourself or act by yourself, i promise those brainwashed machines will still abuse this post.

The reality is that, You are just a compliance machine for the media.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Bialegend(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Killer herdsman is talking. Where did this one learn how to write?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Spending123: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
One animal sighted in the zoo. Who even open cage for you to come out in the first place?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by lilvicky68(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
I don't hate fulanis oh..but I still have to be careful with them because I don't trust them.

1 Like

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by donbachi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
So,all those ones wey we dey see everywhere,wey dey follow cows up and down..na efiks.

6 Likes

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by ojun50(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Spending123:
One animal sighted in the zoo. Who even open cage for you to come out in the first place?
I notice the security man
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by ojun50(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bialegend:
Killer herdsman is talking. Where did this one learn how to write?
He attended cow school

2 Likes

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by capitalzero: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Most of you are like sheeps, you only obey who online media and influencers say you should hate. You are all robot, a man made unthinking machine.

Today, the media says hate Fulani herdmen, you start hating, tomorrow, if the media says hate igala people, your energy and focus will be on igala people. You keep changing goal post until you are exhausted. You are just a good candidate for all these social media challenges created to check compliance of the masses.

Most of you have never encountered a fulani man or herdman who is fulani, the only reason you know about fulanis is because the president is fulani. If i am wrong, tell us the number of times, you have seen a cow on the street especially in the south, the only places, you guys see cows on the street are on social media.

Most of you are just brainwashed, you can't think for yourself neither can you act or take intiative except when the media and influencers says you should. You keep waiting for the next violence inciting press release and articles to channel your frustration on those the writer says you should.

You can't be leaders, if you can't think for yourself or act by yourself, i promise those brainwashed machines will still abuse this post.

Anybody who has seen a cow has seen a fulani man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Mightyhaiz: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
lol.. fulani terrorists are everywhere,wreaking all kinds of havoc

My young niece lost all her project plants to terrorists and their cows.. This is a project that has cost her well over 300k..(she had travelled severally to IITA for seed samples and other materials)..she had to now beg for another project topic which wont involve long term planting and observations...so as to finish in good time for defence

We saw on nairaland here a video of terror herders who destroyed a mans farm and upon interrogation by the man,threathened the man saying ' thunder paya ua moda and pada..i pit kill you now now ....)we all saw it... didt we?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by capitalzero: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
I don't hate fulanis oh..but I still have to be careful with them because I don't trust them.
If you see fulani man, just run. My candid advice.Most of their victims are their benefactors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
capitalzero:

Anybody who has seen a cow has seen a fulani man.

So a cow means a fulani man.

These cows you saw, i believe you saw them on social media
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Spending123: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
ojun50:

I notice the security man

They should better send him back into that cage or else is to use him for pepper soup.
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by capitalzero: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

an unborn child saw cows blocking road while he was travelling with his parents. He shouted ' Dad, see cows!.Dad replied " See their fathers shepherding them.
The baby replied can humans father cows?
In his reply father said fulani men reason and behave like cows and if you have seen cows, you have seen fulani men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
capitalzero:

an unborn child saw cows blocking road while he was travelling with his parents. He shouted ' Dad, see cows!.Dad replied " See their fathers shepherding them.
The baby replied can humans father cows?
In his reply father said fulani men reason and behave like cows and if you have seen cows, you have seen fulani men.

Rather these long talk.

How does a fulani man looks like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by capitalzero: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Rather these long talk.

How does a fulani man looks like?
How does a cow look?

5 Likes

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by TooMuchStuff: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Some of us have not only seen real Fulanis but have off so many literally in the North during crisis

So malnourished and weakly.... Hit the head with just a stick.... E don be...! Dig a shallow pit and dump the cadaver therein. Cover back ...and zapp!

We Moveeeeee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
capitalzero:

How does a cow look?

It is a waste of time having a discussion with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by AfonjaConehead: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Most of you are just brainwashed, you are on the palm and fingertips of online media and influencers, they know you can't think for yourself neither can you act or take intiative except on their command. You are their puppet, they move you to any direction they want because they have power of you. Most of you keep waiting for the next violence inciting press release and articles to channel your frustration on those the writer says you should.

I blame the yorubas that gave mallams free phones and data 2014!

See what a supposed human being is ranting!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by capitalzero: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is a waste of time having a discussion with you.
It is a waste of time replying you

1 Like

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Veqtor: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
ojun50:

He attended cow school

And dey are d ones dat said Western education is Haram...book is Haram...yet dey allowed d likes of d op go to school so dey can come online and talk rubbish on der behalf.

Such backward and brainless hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Veqtor:

And dey are d ones dat said Western education is Haram...book is Haram...yet dey allowed d likes of d op go to school so dey can come online and talk rubbish on der behalf.

Such backward and brainless hypocrites

Is schools and universities only a western creation??
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Easternmind(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Op,you've succeeded in saying nothing...
The main reason why people are even shouting about fulani terrorist heardsmen is because they SEE them advance down south,kill people and take their farm land...smh..
Dont you know that Fulani cattle headers are nomadic and move their cattle all around the country,which infact is not a smart or intelligent way to take care of cattle, because you would eventually make the cattle weak and depreciate in value from too much exhausting of it's feet from long journeys,ranching is more better and saner,yes I have seen Fulani with their cows here in the south east moving about,what do you imply by this your meaningless post with zero reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Easternmind:
Op,you've succeeded in saying nothing...
The main reason why people are even shouting about fulani terrorist heardsmen is because they SEE them advance down south,kill people and take their farm land...smh..
Dont you know that Fulani cattle headers are nomadic and move their cattle all around the country,which infact is not a smart or intelligent way to take care of cattle, because you would eventually make the cattle weak and depreciate in value from too much exhausting of it's feet from long journeys,ranching is more better and saner,yes I have seen Fulani with their cows here in the south east moving about,what do you imply by this your meaningless post with zero reasoning.

That is because the press says that, you are just reciting and repeating what the press told you.

Another compliance unthinking robot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by funmi37: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Please OP tell us about the the real fulani people different from the ones we know and the good qualities that differentiate them from the killer herds men we know

1 Like

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Henrydonland(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Most of you are just brainwashed, you are on the palm and fingertips of online media and influencers, they know you can't think for yourself neither can you act or take intiative except on their command. You are their puppet, they move you to any direction they want because they have power over you. Most of you keep waiting for the next violence inciting press release and articles to channel your frustration on those the writer says you should.

you are the true and undeniable definition of a stupid person

1 Like

Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Easternmind(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is because the press says that, you are just reciting and repeating what the press told you.

Another compliance unthinking robot.
Ok.So what will you say to those that there families were killed by herdsmen,like are we even talking about this?,let's assume you are an Hausa man,and your six wives were raped and killed by fulani herdsmen,won't you complain and suggest that the fulani people need to start looking inwards and caution there people?

Another quota system,failure defender..
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Tumbulum: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Stop inciting hatred you say? Tell buhari to stop bringing hatred to the Fulani's. He is not the president of Fulani's,he swore to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by gaddafe(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I'm seriously thinking you are not in Nigeria. I know you're trying to do what you're paid for but Fulanis are everywhere.
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
There is a lot of Fulanis and bororos in Osun, Kwara and Oyo.
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by Asswipemod: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Will you just keep quiet and stop saying what you don't know! Fulanis are like purewater everywhere in the middlebelt and South. And we all know what they are capable of, what they actually do and what they will do in the future.
Re: Most Of You Have Never Seen A Fulani Man Before...stop Inciting Hatred by laiperi: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
He is not in denial.

He called Buhari Fulani because he is the head of State. All the other Hausa with some drops of Fulani drops after raping Hausa women are not accepted as Fulani. They call them basstaard to their faces.

They are only needed to further the goals of the Fulani. This guy lives in North Africa enjoying the work of his Hausa slaves in Nigeria. Creeeppp

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Warned You About Buhari, Bishop David Oyedepo Tells Nigerians [VIDEO] / JUST IN: Secondus Loses Bid To Stop PDP Convention At Appeal Court / Is Treason Charges Only Meant For Southern Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.