Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram (33211 Views)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Spidermon: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
His coursemates from the South don drop since Major/Wing Commander rank.

Their connect no strong reach.

....but when Shiite civilians ambush him convoy for Kaduna, they went amok.

Inside Nigerian life.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zdiot
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by snoopz: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
abi dis one dey ment ni,
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by kareemkamil(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
U are in sane
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Banter1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
I wish they got your f-up asss.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Henry22(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
capatainrambo:
See this fool grin

Very big Thief...... murderer angry
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by undigeh: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nowadays, it is common that people fake or arranged their kidnapping in order to extort money from their rich relatives with tight fist.

Burutai too can arrange such with Boko Haram.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by fennels007(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is surprised

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by mrkings84(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oga buratai u failed woefully!

gtfooh
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by michoim(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ingratitude, Entitlement mentality & Repay evil for good, are some of the curses troubling our nation...
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by michoim(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
fennels007:
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is surprised
Another nonsense from Aribisala...
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by ACE1010: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Are you not one of the Book boys grin grin
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Btruth: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
........and what about other people's pikin that was killed?

Silly comment.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by piagetskinner(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
They should have roasted you..
Incompetent snake charmer

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by poseidon12: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Anyone can say any rubbish, Buratai was the army chief that brought peace to Maiduguri and many other cities and now Maiduguri is back to being attacked successfully.

You are actually the one saying rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Blackdisciple(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Before na me wey be civilian them go come ambush ??
You are a soldier for God sake . So chew on that.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by UKBobo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
So is he saying Boko 3 - NA 1
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by kenfarm(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
I thought u should revenge your ambush with BH leader as well grin
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Aarenaija: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Can you imagine what is coming from the mouth of this man?
If Boko haram can ambush you, what is the fate of ordinary citizens you were meant to protect and that of our gallant soldiers that were not provided with the required intelligence for a successful operations?

You guys know what to do instead, you look the other way and you are saying this? What a country.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by sterlingD(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Buratai,Buratai,Buratai.l called your name three times. This thing that you are saying na you Sabi.You are on your own

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
rovher:

Lmaoooooo i swear down.. Fuuny chic, him for kpaii himself abi, lool
Seriously he deserves a hot slap for saying this trash
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Whoube99(f): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by MartinsD12(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
gistsmill04:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-unappreciative-of-military-efforts-to-contain-insurgency-buratai/%3famp=1
Mumu man, you must pay for your sins against Nigerians, why should they be appreciative on the same monster you and mbuhari created for political witch hunt which is now turning against northern region, and for millions of Nigerians killed by the army, shiites, Igbos, lekki protesters you must pay
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Ademola47(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
What should we appreciate exactly?
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Coinbased: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by 808wright: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
capatainrambo:
See this fool grin
Very big one ... I wish I fit slap this man thru my fone
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Teeejaaay(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where sir? Are you not benefitting from the boko haram fight, remember God is watching and you will reap all what you've done
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by rhames(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by VictorUSA(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
I still dont understand what this man is saying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.