Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu (32956 Views)

Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
On his verified Facebook page and Twitter, President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC.

Fellow Nigerians, I want to use this opportunity to once again thank you for electing me to be your President on two occasions.

I am not a contestant in this election, but my party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has a candidate in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. As I mentioned before, Tinubu is a true believer in Nigeria, who loves the people and the development of our country.

I am calling on all of you to vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is reliable and I trust he will build on our achievements.

Finally, I want to once again assure you that I am fully aware of the current hardship you are facing as a result of some policies of the government which are meant to bring overall improvement to the country.

I am appealing to you to exercise further patience as we take appropriate measures to ease these hardships. God willing, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=758312778986042&set=a.413864133430910&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Jostoman: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fake news from lagos landlord urchin.

Na God go punish apc, Useless party

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Feggie3: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jostoman:
W
space booker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by JAMO4REAL1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
No be buhari type it maybe Aisha get his phone from somewhere

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
derecho:
Unfortunately, Nigerians have rejected both of them.
We don't need his opinion

Buhari and his family are free to even vote Tinubu.. E no concern Nigerians

Are you aware that in some parts of Wukari, Taraba State which used to be your stronghold according to you guys, Peter Obi isn't known? If he's not known in his stronghold, how would he win the election?

Lest I forget, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

145 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Political statement
.Buhari know that Nigerians have rejected Tinubu and his APC grin

Why are you then crying that Nigerians have rejected your nightmare?

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Siwisheswereesh: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ok

JAMO4REAL1:
No be buhari type it maybe Aisha get his phone from somewhere

Piiggiiddioott amaka cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
On what grounds?
To reward stupidity?

Only failures will ask people to vote and support failures like themselves.
Shameless APC.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Political statement
.Buhari know that Nigerians have rejected Tinubu and his APC grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
On what grounds?
To reward stupidity?

On the ground that he's the best among the top contenders.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
The Real Buhari Will Never Say Such a Thing

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Antoeni:
The Real Buhari Will Never Say Such a Thing

So there's still a real Buhari? I thought he had been replaced with Jubril Al Sudani? You now believe Buhari is alive? Wow I can't believe my eyes.

55 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

On the ground that he's the best among the top contenders.

Only a failure can support failure.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by socialmediaman: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wow I can’t believe the resolve of Nigerians in this election. Only the blind can’t see that Nigeria needs deliverance from APC and PDP

By this time next week Atiku will be on his way to Dubai while Tinubu will be on his way to the UK, to get some rest from the defeat and the vigorous campaigns Peter Obi subjected them to

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Only a failure can support failure.

If you're not a failure you wouldn't be supporting a failed former governor of Anambra State.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by derecho(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
If you believed that news then you can believe anything.

Taraba is one of PO's strongholds in the MB.
That twitter lie is meant for BATstards not intelligent Nigerians
donphilopus:

Are you aware that in some parts of Wukari, Taraba State which used to be your stronghold according to you guys, Peter Obi isn't known? If he's not known in his stronghold, how would he win the election?

Lest I forget, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
derecho:
If you believed that news then you can believe anything.

Taraba is one of PO's strongholds in the MB.
That twitter lie is meant for BATstards not intelligent Nigerians

I'm glad you're still being hopeful that Peter Obi would win. At least when he loses the shock would be too much for you to handle.

BTW, an Obidense guy who has over 50k followers on Twitter posted something and you're accusing those who are supporting Tinubu? Are you sure you're normal at all?

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Happy Sunday Seun, Mynd44, NLfpmod.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

If you're not a failure you wouldn't be supporting a failed former governor of Anambra State.

APC is the WORST of all failures. LP or PDP should defeat the 8-year disgrace called APC

Even Kwankwaso or Sowore. . . .

APC? TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:
On his verified Facebook page and Twitter, President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the APC.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=758312778986042&set=a.413864133430910&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03
It's called carrot and stick approach, Buhari know Tinubu can't win after caging his financial power and holding on to federal might to be neutral, its just not possible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by donphilopus: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
post=121046310:

It's called carrot and stick approach, Buhari know Tinubu can't win after caging his financial power and holding on to federalmight to be neutral

Peter Obi the failure from Anambra State will win then. 🤣 I hope you're happy now?

Just so you know, Obi will come a distant third or even fourth.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by SaintNegro77: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
We understand the body odor.
Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by KingKO22: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
donphilopus:

Peter Obi the failure from Anambra State will win then. 🤣 I hope you're happy now?

Just so you know, Obi will come a distant third or even fourth.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President.
Tinubu don't have the numbers, tell me which region will Tinubu get bloc votes, in 2015,2019 Buhari was is control of Northwest and Northeast, which region will give snail 🐌 Tinubu bloc votes without financial inducement

6 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by KingKO22: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Asiwaju is just too much for any cabal or propaganda

They will all join the moving train or get crushed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
KingKO22:
Ok
Again Buhari said we should vote for Tinubu, tomorrow you guys will start insulting Buhari over his policies for free and fair election grin grin confused bunch of 🤡 🤡

4 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
All the main actors in Aso villa know Tinubu is going nowhere, Amaechi abandon him when he campaign in Rivers, Osibanjo abandon him when he campaign in Ogun, Ngige,Nwajuba, Onu and host of others careless about Tinubu, while ignorant urchins that depends on 30k believe Tinubu will win grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.