Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State (963 Views)

Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Hostels Are In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by Kayzy8: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by habsydiamond(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2021
And dem get governor for that state oo... Dem go dey shout education is compulsory without adequate provisions... Make we go back to the 60 if possible maybe things go better small. I tire for this kind of govt we dey operate these days oo... Na farm settlement dem dey use do school where farmers do roast their yam after they are done in the farm. Dear govt, if u still think children are the future of tomorrow and not those old cargos, it's better u do something fast.. Cos am not sure these children can acquire and knowledge in this circumstance.

1 Like

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by Shellsploit: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2021
Okearo grammar school sef!
Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by Obalatule: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2021
i've seen dilapidated school buildings, but this one takes the price grin grin

Thatched huts??

3 Likes

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by OkuFaba(m): 1:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Not even a single block...
Na wah ooo, Who did Nigeria offend like this

2 Likes

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:09am On Feb 28, 2021
Okay
Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by juman(m): 4:25am On Feb 28, 2021
In ogun state o.

No leader like baba awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by SmartPolician: 4:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Just like Imo State, Ogun State keeps producing terrible governors back to back.

I couldn't stop laughing after watching the video.

Imagine what the man called the headmaster's office. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Sunday Igboho right now

I cannot come and kill myself

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:49am On Feb 28, 2021
When a Senator is pocketing ₦29m and a Governor is pocketing ₦500m or above as security vote, what do you expect? On top of all, the people still reelect them back into the office where they have failed them, and they mock those people back to back

2 Likes

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by agulion: 5:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Muric we need your clarification whether that community belong to the Yoruba Muslims or otherwise

2 Likes

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by SEGLIZ: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2021
community primary school or community primary market?
I don't understand.
Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by Sandydayziz(f): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2021
SEGLIZ:
community primary school or community primary market?
I don't understand.

That’s just an insult, cause even the worse market I’ve seen looks better than that.
Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by SEGLIZ: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Sandydayziz:

That’s just an insult, cause even the worse market I’ve seen looks better than that.

the more reason I said I don't understand. it beat my imagination, funny I reside in ogun state,

1 Like

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by adadike(f): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2021
The senator and the governor should do something fast. This is 21st century not 1774
Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2021
But this is a market naw

Re: See The Poor State Of A Community Primary School In Ilupeju Oja Odah, Ogun State by dikeigbo2(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2021
this maybe somepeople's settlement.......my mind though

(1) (Reply)

Become A Pilot / St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion / #SEPLAT 2021 Undergraduate Scholarship Awards And Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.