Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion (963 Views)

Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure / Anglican Girls Grammar School Students Holds Twerking Competition (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by ijustdey: 1:58pm On May 29, 2021
St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, in Kwara State, was on Friday shut down following the alleged ‘Strange voice of Demons’.

The strange incident caused panic among students and teachers of the school.

Parents of students have been allowed to evacuate their wards, according to the Senior Principal, Mrs F.B Ogunwole.

DAILY POST gathered that the bizarre incident occurred at about 1200hrs, when students started shouting loudly after hearing strange voices suspected to from ‘demons’.

The students reportedly ran out of their classes and school hostels fell and rolled on the floor.

According to the account of the spokesman of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Afolabi, when we contacted the school, ” Mrs Ogunwole informed us that the incident took the school management by surprise, adding that she suspected ‘demons’, as the same ugly incident happened in 1978.”

A student, Uthman Mariam (17), who was a victim also told us that ” She saw some girls dressed in a different colour and calling her to join them, but she refused to answer their calls as they wanted to force her to mingle with them.

” That was why she was shouting and fell unconsciously on the floor,” he further stated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/05/28/st-clairs-anglican-girls-grammar-school-offa-shut-down-over-demon-invasion/

Lalasticlala

Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by Omihanifa: 2:03pm On May 29, 2021
And yet some people will say nothing like demons and spirits that's it's all imagination
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by kayuseful: 2:03pm On May 29, 2021
Now that the school is shut, the demon is gone, right?
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by illicit(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2021
Pranks

The students just want to go home
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by habsydiamond(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2021
The problem we are facing in this country is not enough una come join this one again... Spiritual attack or abi na counter attack I go call aam..
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by Millimann: 2:18pm On May 29, 2021
ijustdey:

A student, Uthman Mariam (17), who was a victim also told us that ” She saw some girls dressed in a different colour and calling her to join them, but she refused to answer their calls as they wanted to force her to mingle with them.

” That was why she was shouting and fell unconsciously on the floor,” he further stated.

So they shut down a school because of this joke?
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by Righteousness2(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2021
There are forces, kingdoms and Demonic beings in this world. That is a fact.

The Greater fact is that there is a Ultimate POWER that they all Submit and bow to.
They Bow to JESUS. They Bow to the Supreme Power!
You Just Have to Believe , trust and understand the Power in the Name of JESUS!

I really don't know How people live in this Evil world without JESUS.

1 Like

Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by temitope27(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2021
This is blasphemy, there's nothing like demon
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by Emperormartin(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2021
These same scenario happened in Holy rosary girls school in umuahia some years ago.
It also happened when I was in boarding school in my secondary school days.

Fact of the matter is these things do happen. But no one can explain to us what it means in spiritual realm.
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by TheFacelessMan: 3:39pm On May 29, 2021
shocked

Years back, at Ijebu Ode, I and my friends decided to do money rituals...

The herbalist asked us to meet him at the OkuOrun Cemetery at midnight.

4 of us went to the cemetery that night and i shiver recalling the unspeakable things that happened that night...

It was dark and so silent we could all hear our hearts beating fast.

Halfway through our walk, we heard a horrible guttural sound

A hyena was snacking on a fresh corpse shocked shocked

We interrupted him eating dinner! undecided

Have you ever heard a hyena laugh ? It sounds like music Satan would dance to in Hell shocked

After a long walk through a maze of grave stones... we got there.

The Babalawo instructed us to all strip naked and choose a tomb to stand in front of...

We each carried a calabash on our heads containing the offering and Baba started chanting.

"NO MATTER WHAT, you MUST NOT LOOK BACK" no matter what! shocked Baba said.

"Eyin oku ati eyin alijanu, omo ni momo eworks, eworks yeeee!" shocked

After 20 minutes of incantations, his words started twisting and became strange and...

I clearly heard the concrete slab shift beneath me shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d717a22663b72209e4b6fcdc329bca08/tenor.gif?itemid=12360474[/img]

What happened next is difficult to describe...

You know the chill felt against your legs when you open the fridge ?

The temperature dropped to subzero... i am not ashamed to say this, i felt something warm trickling down my legs as i peed on myself undecided

The cold crept up my ankles... to my calves...my buttocks... waist.... back shocked

I felt a presence practically inches behind me and then cold hands of bone on either side of my neck...

My hands started trembling with my eyes screwed shut!

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" .... and i heard a sound of calabash crashing down and breaking, approximately 2 graves away!

That sounded very much like Shola, his nerve must have broken! cry

I heard what seemed like a woman's high pitched evil laughter.

And Shola started making gurgling terrible sounds like he was being strangled...

I ran forward without daring to look back chanting " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" zeetee

To be continued ..... shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by Pweetyccee(f): 5:13pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

4 of us went to the cemetery that night and i shiver recalling the unspeakable things that happened that night...

Have you ever heard a hyena laugh ? It sounds like music Satan would dance to in Hell shocked

The Babalawo instructed us to all strip naked and choose a tomb to stand in front of...

We each carried a calabash on our heads containing the offering and Baba started chanting.

After 20 minutes of incantations, his words started twisting and became strange and...

[img]https://media1./images/d717a22663b72209e4b6fcdc329bca08/tenor.gif?itemid=12360474[/img]

The temperature dropped to subzero... i am not ashamed to say this, i felt something warm trickling down my legs as i peed on myself undecided

The cold crept up my ankles... to my calves...my buttocks... waist.... back shocked

I felt a presence practically inches behind me and then cold hands of bone on either side of my neck...

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" .... and i heard a sound of calabash crashing down and breaking, approximately 2 graves away!

And Shola started making gurgling terrible sounds like he was being strangled...

I ran forward without daring to look back chanting " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" zeetee

lol nice one
Please continue

1 Like

Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by clericuzzio(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/05/28/st-clairs-anglican-girls-grammar-school-offa-shut-down-over-demon-invasion/

Lalasticlala

So they can't chase the demons away from their school. Yet they will be wasting people's precious time doing crusades and what not
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2021
Where is the demon?
Re: St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion by Kharol1234: 11:31am On May 30, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

#SEPLAT 2021 Undergraduate Scholarship Awards And Application / .. / Reasons To Study And Live In Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.