Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Testament Of A Great Mind As He Adds Another Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Testament Of A Great Mind As He Adds Another Year (136 Views)

"Talk Your Mind" As Nigeria Celebrate Her 60th Independence .(picture). / Grassrootsig Celebrates The Husband Of Their Benefactoress As He Adds Another Yr / Africans Are Great : Mind Blowing Pictures From 2018 ‘chale Wote’ Festival In Gh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Testament Of A Great Mind As He Adds Another Year by olaitandrake89(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
By Minkail Olaitan

Occasionally I used to wonder what would happen to human beings if there is nothing to drag them back via the passage of age or call their attention to the myriad of grace, blessings and mercy of God which has set them apart from others who have met their fateful moment. If not for the existence of a birthday anniversary, some of us would have become a stark ingrate — we would walk the earth as though it's an absolute birthright, we'd not feel concerned when a human like us fall by our side like rotten or ripped fruit.

Likewise, I have discovered this too along with my growth that, it is not only the celebrant that ride aback to evaluate his life in such a peculiar moment; parents, brothers, sisters, friends and everybody that have any form of a good relationship with them too, ruminate and measure the cost of celebrant's life over the years.

The story of I with you start with mysteriously, but owing to your words which constantly infer in every of your discussion that you like raising soldiers of responsible and vibrant kids who have no available platform to act their ingenuity for people to see. This act which I have seen unfolding like drama at my sight many times... It's afterwards that I realized how common it is to you.

Pardon my sound, unforgettable mind, because I want to remind you of a day you tell me a story of a priest in France namely Jon Bosco — you narrate the Bosco story to me, and before you finished it, I found every on my wound healing. Beyond this, I caught up with the real picture of my dream: rescuing poverty-stricken, downtrodden and poor children from the cesspool of life... Just like Don Bosco, A legend who I hope I met, but lovely enough, I have got a Bosco around, and that's you.

Furthermore, you are a disciplinary, a seeming vagabond whose lesson is hard to key into, yet precious lessons which could anchor life to a better state in the future. I have got many of your sentences hung on my heart and head, I have chosen some of them as my rudder, ladder and bridge whenever life appears too bad to live in. You once told me “Life is not fair, we should create our own fairness”

What a man you are! A who makes his house a dumping ground for youths and young ones that are ready to go deeper and wider in life. Your wide palm full of benevolence and soothing balm is a magnet that draws and give hope to drowning souls.

May I not run too far out of the main course, meanwhile you should know that these are the little about you, there are many more to be said. There are steps you've taken because of this little boy and others under your tutelage... I just find this little hole to be filled with some paragraphs of your beautiful testament.

Therefore, Happy glorious Birthday, Mr Akinola Joseph Tunde. May this new year bring soothing answers to all your heart cries, May your day be numbered with the goodness and blessings of God... No evil will befall your household.

(1) (Reply)

Trademark Opposition And Trademark Rectification Process / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? / The Business Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.