Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest (16800 Views)

Face-off: Bode George Should Shut Up, Leave PDP – Jimi Agbaje / Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Advocate500: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2021
This man is a hypocrite, during Jonathan government all he does is attack the Jonathan and wife ,under this useless useless administration all he does is to proffer hypocritical solution when is obvious to him the government is not even aware of his existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by 9japride(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2021
The zom.bies are very comfortable with the situation, if not they will protest. No wonder there is a saying that you don't talk while eating. Very terrible things.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by matm: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Shutting down in protest can't bring solution to d problem.And mind u,in protesting,there will definitely be a clash with security operatives followed by massive arrests.Besides,kidnapping is evil in all sense irrespective of who is kidnapped whether adults or kids and shld be condemned.
Security operatives with community vigilante groups synergically can nip kidnapping in the bud.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by temblor1(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2021
I will make Nigeria ungovernable......Buhari 2014.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Ahhhh! For were

Mallam don't protest against themselves..

Rather they will keep mute as it's eating them inside, be it bad they rather go together .
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Newbiee:
By the grace of God, all the agents of darkness in this country and their cohort outside will be frustrated Thank God all the students abducted during this regime are being rescued unhurt, we pray the same for the latest Jangebi abductees

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT CHILD!!!
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
The kind of religion they practice in the North doesn't allow them to protest against bad leadership, it teaches them to respect and tolerate the decisions made by their leaders whether good or bad, because if they protest and voice against tyranny, they will not make heaven, primitive people.
exactly, religion there is used by d rulers,elites to hold down poor ones, keeping them in check
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Lastlook: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Why always North. It's everywhere, All thing or state call north in the world.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Nackzy: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2021
You were the leader of the protest during goodlucks era

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by emerged01(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2021
slimjosh231:
Okay Prof, we hear you. The question is, are you going to lead the protest??
Is that a question? You want somebody of over 80yrs to lead youth? Then Why is youth the pillar of a nation?
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by jrusky(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2021
I'm sure before today end a cow will miss his way to Soyinka compound and one dirty eag tag called Fulani heeds will come there looking for it.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by pickatyouu: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2021
The north would rather die in silence than criticize buhari and his failed government.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by ORIAYO70(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2021
careytommy37:
This man is becoming senile

Senile for speaking the truth.. about
Hmmm
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Kelvin3476: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2021
Sir soyinka u are talking like an idiot . WHEN THE SOUTH WERE PROTESTING AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY , THEY WERE BUSY SAYING S.A.R.S SHOULD STAY . I DON'T WISH ANY TRIBE DEATH BUT THEY SOLELY ARE ENJOYING WHAT'S GOING ON THERE.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Musa2018(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2021
Evil elders and heartless youths!!!
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by VictorUSA(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Nigerian government does not respect protest, instead they will send soldiers to scatter you with gunshots!

Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Lastlook:
Why always North. It's everywhere, All thing or state call north in the world.
know this and know wisdom

Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Resurrection212: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Continue praying after the rescue of jangebi next will be kotogi federal government students. Useless aboki mallam.
Newbiee:
By the grace of God, all the agents of darkness in this country and their cohort outside will be frustrated Thank God all the students abducted during this regime are being rescued unhurt, we pray the same for the latest Jangebi abductees
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2021
VictorUSA:
Nigerian government does not respect protest, instead they will send soldiers to scatter you with gunshots!
They can't try that in the north
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2021
captainamiedi1:

But they protested against GEJ

You think they saw Jonathan as one of them?
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by igben(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Soyinka should shut up!!! Was he not among those whose protest against Jonathan's good government and accepted BUHARI as the -best of two evil- that he needed change

Now we are enjoying the change he brought and why complaining BUHARI again 2023...
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by gambia(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

It's the southerners that chant that one Nigeria that makes me laugh,
I wasnt too sad when those protesters were shot at lekki tollgate, anyone that believes Nigeria can be saved deserves to be shot

Facts.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by ORIAYO70(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2021
prof2007:

https://punchng.com/any-state-where-children-are-kidnapped-should-shut-down-in-protest-soyinka/

The problem of Nigeria is north
The problem of North is North...

Imagine if Buhari was to be a Christian
Imagine is Gumi was a Muslim.

Think of it if Fulani herders were to be xtian.

If Boko Haram we're to be Xtian

If bandit were to be xtian, the north will not tolerate any of it the country would have been brought down to particles..

They remain docile n endure the grievious crime because those committing them r from the same religion n ethnic group...

Anywhere you have religion n ethnicity as a drive of their wellbeing such region can n will never developed, because anything one does if such one is a Muslim or fulani such one is free...

North r the problem of North
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Dude, Jonathan was not in any way better.
igben:
Soyinka should shut up!!! Was he not among those whose protest against Jonathan's good government and accepted BUHARI as the -best of two evil- that he needed change

Now we are enjoying the change he brought and why complaining BUHARI again 2023...
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

First of all one should draw a line between Protest and Rebellion.

Islam allows peaceful protest. One can block roads or march if his/her rights are being compromised or they face an issue.

An example of this can be found in the life if the Prophet Peace Be Upon Him. Once a companion complained to the Prophet about his neghbour who was disturbing him. The Prophet told him take all his belongings and put them outside his house. Eventually, when people passed by his home and got troubled by the belongings on the road, they enquired why did he put his belongis on the road. When they learnt that the neighbour was the cause of all this trouble, the people started to condemn the neighbour who being ashamed asked for forgiveness and stopped disturbing the companion.

The above mentioned event clarifies that Islam allows peaceful Protest.

I'm a Muslim too but our understanding of Islam is quite different tbh
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Guide777(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Prof seems not to understand the situation we are in. This is not matter of grammar. This is the same grammar that Prof and his cohorts spoke prior to 2015 elections that blackmailed a man with a good heart and then sold us ' poison ' laced with honey. That same poisoned honey is the one who has unleashed this evil bandits upon Nigeria. Prof we are not interested in your grammar any more.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Ykc2(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Newbiee:
and you think fulani bandits kidnappers are listening to this your prayers
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by franchasng: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
grin stupid cultist
Arrewa well done oh.

Tomorrow you will change to Yoruba to abuse Igbos.

You Northerners are really dangerous. I just keep wondering why you Northern guys hate peace, development and equity. Is it because of extreme Islamic practice or just the Northern hot weather causing it Na wa
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Inteltower: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
I agree that any such state should be shut down - but NOT in protest.
Instead, all government activities should be shut down and the entire state machinery be devoted to rescuing the victims!

>
Lets join forces as i am assembling a group of individuals with the intelligence and activist spirit to challenge and counter the problems of this country

Chat me up on whatsapp if interested (08136156015)
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by beyondPen(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2021
sheDD:
I don't understand why this country has to be going like this...
We just don't face hardship
Now we live in fear..
And the most vicious of it all is how things and cost of living keep heightening

I'm d only one who noticed that...
Why is life tougher in this country

As par say I no dey eat chicken cos money no dey... Now to manage and enjoy my usual ice fish.. I have to keep like 1k fo one ice fish

This country is thrown to the dogs cry

Bros, no be only you no understand this country we plenty for here.

Imagine I manage chop chicken yesterday. I just dey happy like say na visa lottery I get.
Re: Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest by Inteltower: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2021
Maskyy:
Everyone ruling.

Lets join forces as i am assembling a group of individuals with the intelligence and activist spirit to challenge and counter the problems of this country

Chat me up on whatsapp if interested (08136156015)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) / Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.