Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Wedding Tales - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Tales (149 Views)

Tales of Abuja Teachers on rich students / Back Stabber Tales. / Spouses Lockdown Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Tales by nony43(m): 4:43am On Feb 28, 2021
Are you presently attending a wedding this weekend? Shine your eyes!..lol
They say that it is only in Nigeria that you will attend a wedding and lose clothing items and have your phone vanish right in front of you....
It is only in Nigerian weddings that the Mic goes missing...
Money sprayed on Bride goes missing....
Food goes missing.................
What else have you noticed at any wedding you have attended?what makes Nigerian weddings stand out?

Someone i know attended a wedding years back, and the money sprayed went missing....it was in video that the culprit was seen but nobody knew him.....he just walked past everyone with the carton of money and no one saw him.....lol
I have also been to a wedding where one of the guest's shoes went missing.

I know a bride that lost her phone on her wedding day.

There are also fun things that happen on wedding days, please share yours

(1) (Reply)

Games For The Development Of Emotional Intelligence In Children / How To Get Your Ex Back After A Messy Breakup / Secure Your Dream House In Lagos - SCPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.