Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago (45319 Views)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
namedo:
I wish most Nigerians Youths would emulate you. Theirs is fraud, scam and wickedness.

YOUR kind was in the past and so shall it be in the present by the GRACE of God.

I say Amen to that too.

I have visited his website and copied out his contacts. I would influence an NGO to check out his claim, and be of financial assistance to him in due course.

Meanwhile, it is high time EFCC start showcasing and recommending honest and hardworking Nigerians. We are a nation of about 200million people for goodness sake, and I don't think yahoo boys are even up to 1% of the population of our country. Yet EFCC keep giving them unnecessary publicity at the expense of those engaging in legitimate businesses. undecided
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
God bless you,OP
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Realboygenius(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade.
FCMB through her SheVentures Program is giving female owned businesses in Nigeria opportunity to access finance, mentoring and training. You can join the webinar on the 4th March using link below.
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by yellowpepper: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
If you are a business woman don’t reject this She Ventures from FCMB.

To celebrate the International Women’s Day, SheVentures is organizing a virtual celebration to engage all women in Nigeria.

Join;
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wFHOVrVoSnq8z9EapqweFA
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Interesting15:
The devil will always come with his offer. He will always present a seemingly pleasant method of getting something desirable, particularly money and wealth. Don't forget that he made an offer of wealth to the LORD Jesus too, and he will continue trying to make us embrace sinful methods to acquire material things.

Some days back, I published an article on my official blog (sundayakanni.com) about what happened after losing my mum years back when I was just 20. In this article, I want to share some other things that happened during that period

You know, that season was a nasty one filled with uncertainty. It was the time I was really ready to further my education in the University. I needed a lot of money. Unfortunately, the family wasn't too financially strong at this time.

So, in my quest to get equipped with information and opportunities to earn money, i met different bright youngsters with similar ambition, and we created a platform (a WhatsApp group) for motivation and information sharing. The community started on a pure note, until one day, someone discovered an easy way to make money online - via unethical/immoral blogging. The system and procedure was shared on the group, and it was working for anyone interested - you just have to always craft false and indecent content.

Several other young folks on the group jumped at it, and they started making huge amount of money each month - some were making up to 1 million naira each month (I'm talking about very young folks)

But, as I explained in the previous article, I have met Jesus before this time, and He has planted His fear in my heart. And despite how badly I needed money at this time, I exited the community (I first gave them a sermon before leaving though). It was a decision I never regretted. I kept enjoying God's peace and pleasantness, and I go about with a pure heart

When you truly have an intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus, you will prioritize Him above anything else. Of course, He is always faithful too, and He won't leave nor forsake you. Jesus will always take good care of His own, and He always open doors for you. Jesus is so Sweet.

So I'm advising you (particularly young people) not to sell their souls to the devil by dancing to his tune just because of earthly and material things. Today, there are tons of young folks scamming others. There are many people making money through corrupt means (politicians, business people, civil servants, etc).

No excuse can justify your wrong actions. We also passed through tough times, but then refused to indulge in illegal and immoral stuff to get money. If you are currently getting money through wrong means, please repent now and ask God for forgiveness before it's too late. Jesus is ready to cleanse you and make you a new creature. Just sincerely ask Him for mercy and be determined to stop doing those wrong things, and you will be saved from the nasty curses attached to those sinful stuff.

In conclusion, the Bible says godliness with contentment is great gain (1 Timothy 6:6). People without contentment will keep doing wrong stuff to make money. Be contented with what you have, don't compare yourself with others, and cut your clothes according to your size. We are all going to leave this earth one day and will stand before the judgment seat of GOD, where we will be judged according to what we did on earth. Don't allow this temporal world to push you into eternal anguish in hell. Jesus wants you to reign with HIM in Heaven for eternity. Stick to Jesus.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/02/why-i-rejected-opportunity-to-become.html?m=1

men.........

mtcheewm...
I was thinking you latter became a millionaire doing a legit biz..

don't be religious man..
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
JosephXavier:

We all were slaves before we were bought by a price which is the death of Christ Jesus

So who we are not to forgive if God forgives us?

I was not a slave before jesus was killed by Europeans.
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by emerituzz: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How do you get coins without investing in it

Click the link in my signature to sign up.

You can also research on Google, just type the "Meaning of Cryptocurrency Airdrops"
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Noble1000(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
CamusMidas:

With too much peace of mind, you will easily crack under pressure.

I like it when my heart torment me, it means it is time to add more value to myself.

if that is what you want, no problem.. good for you..
but for me, i pray for peace of mind. ..
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Seniorwriter(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Maryjane001:

Interested

Really?

Anyways Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Lawsimon(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2021
sunshineV:
if money can't solve ur spiritual and physical problems then nothing will

You lied.
Money can't solve your spiritual problem. You're very ignorant about spiritual things.

In fact, there are some physical problems money can't solve. So don't come here to spew trash.
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by sunshineV(f): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Lawsimon:

You lied.
Money can't solve your spiritual problem. You're very ignorant about spiritual things.

In fact, there are some physical problems money can't solve. So don't come here to spew trash.
u are an infant
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Really?

Anyways Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
So how do we get started?
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Seniorwriter(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Maryjane001:

So how do we get started?

You can reach me via my facebook Id on my profile as stated in the writeup.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Lawsimon(m): 1:42am On Mar 07, 2021
sunshineV:
u are an infant

Infant?
By telling you the truth.

Ok

Now tell me why I'm an infant.
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by sunshineV(f): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2021
Lawsimon:

Infant?
By telling you the truth.

Ok

Now tell me why I'm an infant.
cus u speak without consulting ur brain perhaps u shoudnt be here
Re: Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago by Lawsimon(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
sunshineV:
cus u speak without consulting ur brain perhaps u shoudnt be here

Mr consultant, tell us how money can solve all your spiritual problem. You are here moving from pillar to post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Three Types Of Laws In The Bible And Your Responsibilities / The Experience 13: Live Thread / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.