Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,854 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California (37911 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California Part 2 (video) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
geemd434:
All those mumu when they bash oyibo man culture. Let me tell you. Your traditional rulers are living this lifestyle in the secret. Before Africa go developed to this level it will take years
hahahaha

U Sabi them well well!
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by ifymadu: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
California truly has some of the best wines ��

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Lol, yes! When you come and visit wine country you must be prepared to sample and drink lots of delicious wines! It’s such a great and fun experience! grin
Drunken master, enjoy! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
manunitedbabes:
grin grin shocked shocked shocked this is enjoy ohhhhhh! why u go leave me here? see free wine and by testing testing you will drink one drum..........
ohhhhhhhh chai abeg if you open yours over there plsssss I Tender My Interest to Work in your company ohhh looking forward to be employed.

Bye cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you friend, and I will definitely keep you in mind. My future goal is to bring this experience to Nigeria by opening a wine tasting room with food pairings in Lagos and Abuja selling my wine from my own vineyard which is located in California. The picture of me pruning and below are pictures from my vineyard. I’m in the early stages but Nigeria has shown me so much love, it’s definitely first on my list to show love back to.

Thank you for your support, and peace and blessings my friend!

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
ifymadu:
California truly has some of the best wines ��
Yes indeed it does, and it’s such a peaceful and relaxing experience!
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
hibeebeeking:
You again. Here and there. Enjoy your time

Lol, thank you friend! grin
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by shegzhkn: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Yes indeed it does, and it’s such a peaceful and relaxing experience!
Young lady can i ask you a question ??
Ur forebearers are from Nigeria, right ??

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
inumidun2010:
You can't have something like this in Nigeria.. All those herdsmen would have encroached and their cows would have spoilt everything..You might even get killed

Perhaps, but you can import wines and create a tasting room wine food pairings. This is a wonderful experience (and concept) that I believe can be brought to Nigeria in the future. I believe in Nigeria, it has much potential to be greater than what it already is. Perhaps I’m a bit naive but I tend to be an optimist! grin

Peace and blessings and friend!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by drediamond(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Yes, I absolutely love wine. And it’s such a beautiful experience in Napa!

I’ve had the pleasure of wine tasting internationally in Italy, France, Greece and Hungary. Spain is on my list next!

This is beautiful, and I admire you.

You can also make a stop at South African wine estates, especially in Western Cape.

You'd be amazed by the varieties and quality. It's worth the adventure, too.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Jelojelo: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
This place good oooo, how will I locate their?
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Your YouTube link not working.... thousands of views for today lost

My apologies, must have been a glitch. It’s now fixed.
https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
longetivity:
Op you look like my runaway Girlfriend
hmmmm, you want to claim girl friend abi.
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
My apologies for anyone having troubles with my YouTube link, it has now been fixed and is below.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A

Thank you for the love and support!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
drediamond:

This is beautiful, and I admire you.

You can also make a stop at South African wine estates, especially in Western Cape.

You'd be amazed by the varieties and quality. It's worth the adventure, too.

Excellent! Thank you for the suggestion, I will certainly take your advice when I visit South Africa.
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by sam564: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

No, I’m in Arizona which is a neighboring state.
hope is not the arizona i know that normaly burst head wen tushed......

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
shegzhkn:

Young lady can i ask you a question ??

Ur forebearers are from Nigeria, right ??

Hi Friend, I took a DNA test (23 and me) and I’m 30% Nigerian if that what you’re asking.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gbabe2:
No, I’m in Arizona which is a neighboring state.

Phoenix or Scottdale area? I used to work with CVS Corporate in Scottdale, AZ. Its very beautiful there but unfortunately, I have since moved back to the DMV area. Nice pictures though. Keep up the good work.

Thank you! I’m in Scottsdale.
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by EgunMogaji2: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
I’ve never been there, sadly.

I intend to drive down from Seattle to LA in a few months so maybe I’ll stop there.

Nice pics.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lolachef:
You are so beautiful than the wine itself

Thank You! wink
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Didi2d:
Beautiful and lovely view. Did you get that handbead in Nigeria or it's available in Yankee? I bought mine here in Lagos for 100 naira.

You cute though

Aww...Thank you! I actually got from my Uber driver while traveling in Denver, Colorado. He said it was hand beaded in Ghana which is where he was from. I admired it so much he offered it to me as a gift. I can’t wait to my next visit to Nigeria so I get purchase a few for myself, family and friends. I absolutely love these types of bracelets!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mykelhendriz: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Both, I’m from the states (my husband is Nigerian). Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. My family and parents moved to AZ almost 20 years ago and I followed shortly after. I love it here, beautiful warm weather year round and I’m close California, Vegas, Mexico and Hawaii. Lots of non-stop flights to places around the world (and the east coast) so I’m able to travel fairly easy.

This one you are from the state but married to a Nigerian, do you understand pidgin English?! And have you been to Nigeria before?!

I always wants to travel around the world, I hope my dreams comes through

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Didi2d(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Mstravelindiva post=99516464]

Aww...Thank you! I actually got from my Uber driver while traveling in Denver, Colorado. He said it was hand beaded in Ghana which is where he was from. I admired it so much he offered it to me as a gift. I can’t wait to my next visit to Nigeria so I get purchase a few for myself, family and friends. I absolutely love these types of bracelets!
[/quote

You welcome!

When I saw the bead I knew it's either from Nigeria or somewhere in west Africa. They are very cheap here, with different types and colour
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mykelhendriz:

This one you are from the state but married to a Nigerian, do you understand pidgin English?! And have you been to Nigeria before?!

I always wants to travel around the world, I hope my dreams comes through

Hey friend, unfortunately I don’t understand pidgin. And yes, I traveled to Lagos in 2017 with my elder sister and had a wonderful time. I stayed on Victoria Island at the Federal Palace Hotel. Such beautiful people...I really enjoyed my visit!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Lol, yes! When you come and visit wine country you must be prepared to sample and drink lots of delicious wines! It’s such a great and fun experience! grin

just drinking wine ? me i prefer solid o, even if am beeing sponsored i wont taste more than two or three except am just am trying form Behind!
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Lolachef(f): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
You welcome
Mstravelindiva:

Thank You! wink

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
sam564:

hope is not the arizona i know that normaly burst head wen tushed......

No it’s pretty safe and welcoming here!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by funshint(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hmmn Napa Valley...#RoadRash. If you know, you know wink
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Ekong93: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na Women dey always post this kind vacay. Men dey lag dey jump danfo. Thx life no balance

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by iamyemiakins(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
When me sef go comot from this country!

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is so beautiful. America makes my blood rich and fulfilled but yet am far away in late 34' 23" long 35' 23" here in Africa. I intend to travel one day to Italy and sail the Mediterranean in a ship drinking European wine in a boat. Meanwhile I wonder if south Africa are better than America in d wine business.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Curiouscity(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
AnthonyAk:

U never know , i believe Jos or somewhere in the middlebelt might have a similar climate good for wine. Its just we dont seem to invest in anything but beer

Even the beer, we are not innovative about it.

Well, for wine, we can make wines from tonnes of other stuffs. Sadly, our people won't patronize Nigerian wines. I am presently making delicious wines from honey, zobo, pineapple, mango, banana, grapefruit, and other tropical fruits.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Curiouscity(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, and I will definitely keep you in mind. My future goal is to bring this experience to Nigeria by opening a wine tasting room with food pairings in Lagos and Abuja selling my wine from my own vineyard which is located in California. The picture of me pruning and below are pictures from my vineyard. I’m in the early stages but Nigeria has shown me so much love, it’s definitely first on my list to show love back to.

Thank you for your support, and peace and blessings my friend!

Lovely idea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Bridge Collapses In Niger State Due To Heavy Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.