Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months (22273 Views)

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada / Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? / #EndSARS Protest: Why Has Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians – Nse Ikpe-etim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by YorubaPrince: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
To hell with Prince William! He's such a fool all cuz of some fvcked up monarchy cuz the throne is all is cares about. I don't blame Prince Harry, he's trying not to be in anyone's shadow as the Kingship and throne is far from him anyway.

Prince William's kids have rights to the throne ahead of him and what's there to lose that hasn't been lost from birth anyway?

Fvck Monarchy... abolish Monarchy! angry

3 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Actually, they did not. That;'s a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly refuted.

First, Diana was not pregnant, and was infact on contraceptive pills, as testified to by witnesses

Second, Diana was not really in love with her muslim boyfriend, and saw the thing as a fling.(Plus Dodi was not the first Muslim BF...it was a Pakistani doctor who even broke up with her because his mother did not accept the relationship.)

Third, let's assume Diana married Mr Fayed. Any kids they have won't be in line for the English throne...and even if a space could be found for them , they would have to convert to Anglican Christianity first...and they would be very very far behind in the pecking order...somewhere like 10000th in line to the throne...especially as Diana was a royal by marriage, not by descent.

Fourth....the driver of the car Henri Paul was drunk , and had a high alcohol content in his body. And he drove at a high speed.

Finally, Diana was not wearing a seatbelt. That even made things worse for her. Her bodyguard was the only one in the car wearing a seatbelt and the only one who survived.

Kill wetin.? If there is someone the royals would want to get rid off...there is the Duchess of York whom the Duke of Edinburgh hates.
All these lies was what some british people was made to believe.

Harry's grandmother and granfather kiiled princess Diana. Alot of us brits believes that. You can believe whatever else you like.

Diana was murdered! You think the queen and her cruel husband will come out and accept that they killed Diana? NO!

Did you know that they also blamed the papparazzi's and the media for causing Diana's death?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Reference(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
salford1:
Who cares.

William stood back while the press tore his younger brother to shreds.

So he should have done what....send the DSS after them?. Does the rain of the 'Press' not fall on every one of them.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by parkervero(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
vastolord4:
Just because she's black.. that's the gist

I know her parents to be black but with Meghan is anything black about her? Look at her skin it is more than brown.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Reference(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
gypsey:
All these lies was what some british people was made to believe.

Harry's grandmother and granfather kiiled princess Diana. Alot of us brits believes that. You can believe whatever else you like.

Diana was murdered! You think the queen and her cruel husband will come out and accept that they killed Diana? NO!

And even if they did so what? It is called a monarchy for a reason. Try what Diana did 500 years ago and she will have ended up in the Tower. Make no mistake about it. When you associate with such a huge institution, overnight your dreams can come true....unfortunately so can your nightmares. Harry better watch it. Royal blood is thicker than Hollywood water. The Americans will simply look the other way.

8 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Poor boy. His Grandmother and Father killed his Mother.
Yes, they did, no matter how they try to cover it up.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Draslo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Poor Meghan Markle. She'll bear the brunt of this whole saga. Whether she rightly deserves it or not is story for another time.
Na she cause am last last

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Reference:

And even if they did so what? It is called a monarchy for a reason. Try what Diana did hat 500
Who gives a hoot! If they did? grin I don't, it's just that they are covering it up and blaming innocent people..

The British monarchy's have being killing their own families for many years anyway.

Soon all this monarchy crap will be over once the queen kicks the bucket.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by YorubaPrince: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
bluefilm:
That's probably because prince harry is a SIMP

No. Harry knows there's nothing in the throne for him. Prince William and his kids has rights to it before him and the controlled lifestyle and nature of the British monarch is too demanding. That's what killed his mother and he knows he had to opt out. I totally support him.

Fvck the Queen, fvck Prince Charles, fvck Prince William, fvck Kate, fvck Monarchy! angry

Go Harry! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by egopersonified(f): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Abeg make UK deal with their issue, we still dey try settle Psquare own, una dey take una own disturb us. Na my Prince William head be this? Nature is no respecter of man.

2 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by ponziponzi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
parkervero:

I know her parents to be black but with Meghan is anything black about her? Look at her skin it is more than brown.

You don’t know what you are saying. In the west, if you have 1% of black in your lineage, YOU ARE BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
ponziponzi:

You don’t know what you are saying. In the west, if you have 1% of black in your lineage, YOU ARE BLACK.
Absolutely what they say, but is it true?

I doubt if they will say you are white if your are 1% white.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Reference(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
gypsey:
Who gives a hoot! If they did? grin I don't, it's just that they are covering it up and blaming innocent people..

The British monarchy's have being killing their families for many years anyway.

Yea, they have. Its called a Royal family for a reason. The institution is far bigger than any individual. Even if they dont care to get their hands dirty millions in the Kingdom and the Commonwealth will be so willing to do their laundry.

2 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Reference:

Yea, they have. Its called a Royal family for a reason. The institution is far bigger than any individual. Even if they dont care to get their hands dirty millions in the Kingdom and the Commonwealth will be so willing to do their laundry.
Absolutely correct.

The british monarchy murdered also thousands if not millions of Indians and Africans during their empire.

Anyway, i believe once the queen kicks the bucket the british monarchy will become history. Alot of brits would like that, the monarchy has being squandering our tax money for too long.
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Lomprico2: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
how this story take concern us now?
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Akinh: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plz I still find it difficult to comprehend how this rubbish enter front page.. despite the fact that those people.dont even know who Lala is...we have lots of issue to face in this Con3 not this shit

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lomprico2:
how this story take concern us now?
The same way they think Trump's and America palaver concern us. smiley
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
gypsey:

The British monarchy's have being killing their own families for many years anyway.

Soon all this monarchy crap will be over once the queen kicks the bucket.

Sad reason why it won't be over is because tourist dollars....millions of besotted fans come over to London to see the queen....and spend money while doing so.

Also, the monarchs upped their game from the 19th century...especially since that little incident in France where a king lost his head literally cut close to home. Diminished powers, reducing the ostentation, etc...

I don't like the British Monarchy, but they have been very clever to adapt to the times very well. Many other European monarchies didn't.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Bestbeelieve: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
once the public interviews started it signaled the end for Diana now this mumu boy dey follow this girl dey do interview upandan! netflix ...... issorite!

2 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by vastolord4(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
parkervero:

Bro! Penguins are also birds.. it just doesn't fly
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Sad reason why it won't be over is because tourist dollars....millions of besotted fans come over to London to see the queen....and spend money while doing so.

Also, the monarchs upped their game from the 19th century...especially since that little incident in France where a king lost his head literally cut close to home. Diminished powers, reducing the ostentation, etc...

I don't like the British Monarchy, but they have been very clever to adapt to the times very well. Many other European monarchies didn't.
I think you would find that tourists comes only for the history of Britain as a whole, they like the whole medievil british history, building and places. Tourists might not even ever got a glimpse of the queen, So even if the queen kicks the bucket or not, and the monarchy is over tourists would still come, because the queen and the monarch would become history and history is what tourists are after.

Then again as you have rightly asserted they have being very clever to adapt to the times. But i believe their popularity will decline at some point, with all the allegations of peadophilia, sexual assaults by Prince charles's brother and Harry denouncing his royalty uncluding all the negative media coverages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by mr405: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
any woman that'll make you enemies with your family is 100% a bad omen, This megan had alterior motives entering into the royal family, as dem no allow am she kuku turn the guy heart against his family. but Harry is stupid to fall for a bait like this cos all the years of him growing up he's always been in the spotlight Paparazzi and all but when he met this babe his mental health suddenly becomes disturbed? !!! Twud be so funny wen she finally dumps him. He has his grievances against the Royal house but going about it this way no make sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by naijadrivablog: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
bluefilm:
That's probably because prince harry is a SIMP

Nobody wants a SIMP for a brother.

They should just leave him alone until the bitch leads him to his eventual destruction.

That is the only time his senses will come back.

How is Harry a simp?

I have been in mars since 5 years now.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Tvoice: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
How e kon take affect us na ? Shey dis one go stop school children kidnapping or herdsmen killings nii ?
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by bluefilm: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
naijadrivablog:

How is Harry a simp?

I have been in mars since 5 years now.

When the bitch you call a wife tells you to abandon your family because of her sake, and you follow through without thinking about the consequences just because you want to make her happy, is that not a typical behavior of a SIMP? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by chukwugoziegi: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
parkervero:

Her dad is white it is only her mom that is black.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by naijadrivablog: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
bluefilm:

When the bitch you call a wife tells you to abandon your family because of her sake, and you follow through without thinking about the consequences just because you want to make her happy, is that not a typical behavior of a SIMP? undecided

Wow! I thought "simp" has another meaning. And Merkhale could be worse than those that killed Lady Diana. And hey! Maybe because she is black! sad

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by chukwugoziegi: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
mr405:
any woman that'll make you enemies with your family is 100% a bad omen, This megan had alterior motives entering into the royal family, as dem no allow am she kuku turn the guy heart against his family. but Harry is stupid to fall for a bait like this cos all the years of him growing up he's always been in the spotlight Paparazzi and all but when he met this babe his mental health suddenly becomes disturbed? !!! Twud be so funny wen she finally dumps him. He has his grievances against the Royal house but going about it this way no make sense

Harry has always been a bastard. Meghan will stay with him for 5years, file for divorce and use the children as pawn.

She is a Z-list actress who is only using Harry and the RF to boost her fame.
The tell all book she will write after the divorce ehen!

3 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by parkervero(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

Her dad is white it is only her mom that is black.
I thought her parents are both black. thanks.
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Thazard(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Actually, they did not. That;'s a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly refuted.

First, Diana was not pregnant, and was infact on contraceptive pills, as testified to by witnesses

Second, Diana was not really in love with her muslim boyfriend, and saw the thing as a fling.(Plus Dodi was not the first Muslim BF...it was a Pakistani doctor who even broke up with her because his mother did not accept the relationship.)

Third, let's assume Diana married Mr Fayed. Any kids they have won't be in line for the English throne...and even if a space could be found for them , they would have to convert to Anglican Christianity first...and they would be very very far behind in the pecking order...somewhere like 10000th in line to the throne...especially as Diana was a royal by marriage, not by descent.

Fourth....the driver of the car Henri Paul was drunk , and had a high alcohol content in his body. And he drove at a high speed.

Finally, Diana was not wearing a seatbelt. That even made things worse for her. Her bodyguard was the only one in the car wearing a seatbelt and the only one who survived.

Kill wetin.? If there is someone the royals would want to get rid off...there is the Duchess of York whom the Duke of Edinburgh hates.

Confused.

Now, I would like to watch ancient England movies.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by judedwriter(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
vastolord4:
Just because she's black.. that's the gist

and beautiful..

I don't know if godly though.
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by generationz(f): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
So much for blood being thicker than water.

Harry has always been the black sheep of the family, I'm sure he'll be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ogun Will Kill You - Tiannah To Chinnysblog Who Claim Miracle Got Car For Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.