Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Please Those That Knows Much About Bank Account Betwn Saving And Current - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Those That Knows Much About Bank Account Betwn Saving And Current (196 Views)

Please Be Weary About Bank Transferrs For Now. / How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay / Online Saving And Investment Platforms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Those That Knows Much About Bank Account Betwn Saving And Current by Yaronkirki: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Please which one should I go for.i wanted to open a bank account with zenith so which one should I go for between current and saving.my monthly income is not morethan 50k and am not a salary earner
Re: Please Those That Knows Much About Bank Account Betwn Saving And Current by richeeyo(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Simply go for current, cause you keep expanding
Re: Please Those That Knows Much About Bank Account Betwn Saving And Current by 1030(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2021
It depends on what you intend to do with the account.

If is for personal savings then Savings account will be okay but for business purposes the current account is better.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Online Investment With Withdrawal Evidence / Your Financial Breakthrough Is Here...2021 Financial Goals,hop In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.