Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead (45552 Views)

Dokta Frabz Buried In The US (Photos) / Dokta Frabz's Death: 7 Times The Beat Architect Amazed Us With His Beats / Davido, Don Jazzy, Others Mourn Death Of Music Producer, Dr Frabz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by Teaser4(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
T
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by timesup234: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na all these ones be producers. Very wicked on the beats. RIP legend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
So sad, RIP.
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by GogetterMD(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

The best way to survive in Nigeria as a rich man is to stay low-key.

RIP
Did you read the post?

3 Likes

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Its high time we all started seeing the Beauty of Transition! RIP Gentle man
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by SouthSouth1914: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is crazy! Frabs who produced a song in Dagrin’s wonderful album. What a shame
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by Chioma1989: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

RIP

Fact. But people no go hear. I want to show everyone my new level. I always maintain low key, including my husband before our family members. My husband is working from home because of pandemic as his office told most staff to work from home.

The rumor among my family members and street people was that my husband has lost his job and is struggling. The gentleman kukuma ignored every body and maintained his lane.

He got a new high class car from his work place after putting in the required 15 years, in this corona period. Since we want to maintain our low key status, the car was sold and the cash committed to finishing his mini estate in Abijo, Ajah.

Don't impress anyone abeg. Enjoy your success quietly and secretly.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by ogashman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
insecurity is now the new definition of Nigeria.

simply put, Nigeria=insecurity.
you can use them interchangeably
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by ogashman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Who shot him and why ,?

I used to enjoy his works with Dagrin and Eldee those days. r.i.p
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by Refinedbeing(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where? How? Who? Samklef talking about Maryland. Which of the Maryland? Maryland, Lagos or Maryland, U.S.A

1 Like

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by ayandee: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oh no. I knew this guy way back when he was a kid. Comes from a very good background. Attended the best secondary school around the neighbourhood. He had always loved music.

My heart goes out to his parents. Sad.

10 Likes

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by timesup234: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
aycorporat:
Rest in peace name sake.

Insecurity even in the US? No place is perfect, their Media downplay their crimes while they make us look like villains in Africa.

Another thought provoking issue on everyone to be licensed with gun. Someone can just wake up and feel he or she doesn't like your face and boom! The end.
America is the capital of crime. America is a jungle only monkeys should dwell there

1 Like

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by 1douglaus: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
sad
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by eagleonearth(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Life is too short. Man is like vapour. Let's do our best while we can and remember to serve God in our capacity before we leave the stage. The bolded will prove to be the best thing that happened to us while we were here.

2 Likes

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by pacespot(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
What happened, I don't type RIP on event like this until more details are revealed? If he had died from illness, my RIP is straight. Gunshot? who did he offend or cheat?
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by handsomeyinka(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

RIP
His not in nigeria
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

RIP

He was shot dead in USA..

4 Likes

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by willybaby(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Co00:
Too Bad
Nigeria and Crime are 5 n 6
oga d post did not say if he was shot in Nigeria or not.. must you guys be so negative about this nation

5 Likes

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by kelvindj98: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

RIP
Ode, It's not Maryland Ikeja, it's Maryland, USA. Mumuni.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by aremuforlife(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

RIP
Point of correction, he was not shot dead in Nigeria, he worked and lived in US.

6 Likes

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by Germi9: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

RIP
oh my day's
he use to be one of my favorites
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by TitanzStudio(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
RIP
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by willybaby(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
ogashman:

dumb people like you add to the insecurity, did the post mention he was shot in Nigeria.. Insecurity is not the definition of my country.. infact when we all accept insecurity as normal tell me then how can we be secure

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by SouthSouth1914: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Skyfornia:
It's like death is on a mission in Nigeria...please stay far away from me and my loved ones... no nairalander shall witness death this year.

Died in the USA

1 Like

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by TUNECHI86: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dr frabz working chemistry with the late dagrin was magical. No other naija producer and artist had such. Rip boss! #NBM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by moscobabs(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
kings59:
shocked

RIP

He wasn't shor in Nigeria but US

1 Like

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by juman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
He was shot.
Little info.
Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by koning: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

He was shot dead in USA..

"If he remained in Nigeria, he would still be alive today" Yes. This is my response to misguided Nigerians in the diaspora that always make this silly comment whenever someone who visited Nigeria gets killed. It really annoys me.

Comments like "If he remained in USA or Europe, he would NOT be killed"

I maintain my stance that Nigeria is safer if you have money. On the other hand a street thug can be stabbed for N200 in both Naija, US and UK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
I'm thinking...

How many Nigerians can actually read?

Is it also possible that some folks out there don't know that there is a state/place called Maryland in the USA?

This post has really opened up my eyes to a lot of things.

Meanwhile, to the beatmaker... farewell, man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead by aremuoladele: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
RIP. May the Lord accept ur soul.
Do you have any health challenges that has eaten enough money yet no cure?
Do not use your life for a joke, life is precious, take charge of your health, 100% tested and trusted, permanent cure is guaranteed. You can get cured without surgery. A trial will convince u. Call MONI HERBS LTD on +2348034567342 or visit our corporate office @ 10, Sunny Alebiosu street, Iyanaipaja, Lagos today for more enquiries and direction to our offices near u. HEALTH is WEALTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show / Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / Lawrence Abrokwah Used Acid To Defend Self Against Afia Schwarzenegger- Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.