Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction (23978 Views)

Peter Obi Compares Nigeria’s Budget, Poverty Rate With China’s. Is He Correct? / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Kelvin3476: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reno is just an hypocrite.

When his former boss was there, he should have made this comparison.

Kidnapping and bomblast was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president
THE TRUTH PAIN U ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Farki: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
But why is it only Nigeria herdsmen attack?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Koolyarn: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
joinnow:

Have you travelled to Ghana?

can you compare Nigeria to Ghana on

Roads (small but well maintain and you can drive for 4 hours without pot hole)
Electricity ( confirm 247)
Water (clean and drinkable)
Do you know that in Ghana in open market they display currency on top of table like tomato so you walk up to them and change your money to other currency.

many many more

Sorry , I was in Ghana some year back and there was power outage for a greater part of the day.
They even have a name for power outage..dumsor.... Google." Dumsor in Ghana"

For the roads, Google "bad roads in Ghana" and give me your opinions.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Farki: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Kidnapping and bomblast was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president

Who was bombing and kidnapping? Isn't it the same people who are tuning the North into a warzone today?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ppogbae:

They were given those vaccines by the COVAX initiative which specifically allocates vaccines to low income countries. Take that poison at your peril.

Keep displaying your ignorance overtly. Thank God Mo's Nigerians are now too smart for such display of foolishness.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nigerians that will dig hole on good road so that they can make money.

Nigerians will steal transformers and cables meant for electricity.

You can't display currency in public because Nigerians will rob you.

Now Nigerians are in ghana doing the same thing they did in Nigeria.

You people love to put the blame on government, what about the citizens

This one don finally enter street. Hahahaha! See comment! This is what you could come up with? You be real Akpos. cheesy

Why would people steal if the economy was good and people had jobs? You stup!d no be small. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tetehjewels:

It does. Because they do not have the economic issues we have yet we are able to overcome them.

They do not have the ethnic clashes we have because of their small numbers.

Their differences largely do not exist also because of their small numbers.

Besides even as small as Ghana is there is still a minority already clamouring for their own country up north and they have been killing and maiming too.

So what's new?

U didn't answer d questions instead u are expanding d wound by scratching it.

How do all these u said what he said about d comparison?

Does d fact that Ghana doesn't have governors or more than 6 to 7 ethnic groups now justify d kidnappings in Nigeria?

What have "economic issues" got to do with what Reno said?

What have "ethnic clashes" got to do with kidnappings that Reno highlighted?

What have "their small numbers" got to do with bandits kidnapping school kids& govts reluctance to arrest d situation?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Felabarmudia: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Etrusen:

is nigeria really an Islamic country?
That's a great topic to discuss
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by matrixx(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
No sense at all, cow
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by femi4: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nigerians that will dig hole on good road so that they can make money.

Nigerians will steal transformers and cables meant for electricity.

You can't display currency in public because Nigerians will rob you.

Now Nigerians are in ghana doing the same thing they did in Nigeria.

You people love to put the blame on government, what about the citizens
Nonsense

Nigerians put money together to grade a road that is yet to get govt attention

Nigerians paid for darkness, prepaid meter, xformer, electric poles yet no supply of electricity

Nigerians provide their own water, Govt water from water corporation is dead here

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by President99: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am a Northerner, but I agree 100% with him.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense

Nigerians put money together to grade a road that is yet to get govt attention

Nigerians paid for darkness, prepaid meter, xformer, electric poles yet no supply of electricity

Nigerians provide their own water, Govt water from water corporation is dead here

That guy is clearly re.tarded.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by toxtimmy: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
You be mumu... Who turn your life to kenke?

thebosstrevor1:

So because Ghana were the first to receive some poisons in a refrigerator that means they are better than Nigeria.

Why didn't Ghana make them
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by President99: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So because Ghana were the first to receive some poisons in a refrigerator that means they are better than Nigeria.

Why didn't Ghana make them
SamEvans poison that ur Party presidential candidate, Atiku took in Dubai!
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Advocate500: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

tackle those point he raised there ,leave his personality alone abeg.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Omo, the way drivers speed on Ghanaian roads for 4 hours I don't think you can do that in Nigeria.

U Want Mass Burials abi?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Kingstanding: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

. And that was the reason we did not re elected his boss GEJ. But this stupid and daft president Buhari is the worst thing I will never wish my enemies. Empty skull president.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Advocate500: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
I think Reno is shameless to criticize a Government who is at least trying its least to face the Fulani menace either by dialogue/negotiation or force,
rather than maintain alliance with the government of a drunk buffoon who sat idle while his people who would luckily escape frequent Boko Haram bombs only to end up in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.

To me, this is not Loyalty. It's dead conscience
to argue objectively with a man whose survival is dependent on monthly stipend by the corrupt and illegitimate government is waste of precious time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by zadokchidi: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

..oga keep quit ..call a spade a spade..before it will happen in your family
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by toxtimmy: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Buhari is no better than cow �.... Jonathan no better than dog �.

Jonathan was only concerned about second term.and never did anything reasonable to end terrorism in Nigeria.

Reno is surviving on looted money now... If PDP does not win next election I'm sure Reno will switch party to APC.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by President99: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
I think Reno is shameless to criticize a Government who is at least trying its least to face the Fulani menace either by dialogue/negotiation or force,
rather than maintain alliance with the government of a drunk buffoon who sat idle while his people who would luckily escape frequent Boko Haram bombs only to end up in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.

To me, this is not Loyalty. It's dead conscience
Some write ups by APC e-rats make me to think either you guys are being monitored by a superior BBC member, to see your contribution in Nairaland or you guys dont have conscience. May God treat your life the way Buhari is treating Nigeria. Ameen
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by COMPAQ(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What he has said now is still the truth. Focus on the message not the.messanger
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d questions instead u are expanding d wound by scratching it.

Does d fact that Ghana doesn't have governors or more than 6 to 7 ethnic groups now justify d kidnappings in Nigeria?

What have "their small numbers" got to do with bandits kidnapping school kids& govts reluctance to arrest d situation?

These questions you asked makes me question your age since you cannot link economic indices to crime and cannot understand how they are largely the trigger to vices when one considers Population size against provision of comfort for all.

I live in Ghana so I speak authoritatively. Here their own issues vary but are still causing a major problem for their government.

Here they have the issue of Galamsey which is the local term for illegal mining which is usually accompanied by kidnappings of foreigners who are lured by lucrative but fake gold deals into the country

Ransoms are paid for their release but because Ghana is largely a tourist nation, their government does well with covering up a lot of these vices in order to keep making the country attractive to tourists.

You and Reno do not know anything about what is going on in Ghana apparently.

Their small Lagos sized population also makes their issues small.

Nigeria is about 7 times larger than Ghana in population.

Nigeria at 923,768 km² is 4 times the size of Ghana which is at 238,535 km² and you want to compare both?

Are you and Reno high?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by frontlinePM(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Reno would have been right had it been Ghana has GOVERNORS like he mentioned in his post. Meaning his comparison is so subjective[b][/b]
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by mmsen: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Because northern muslims are a much smaller percentage of their population.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Ghana is not Islamic country.

Is Nigeria an islamic country ?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by membranus: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Allah ya tsine maka Albarka...! Sakarai banza!!

GEJ remain the Best President votes could ever secure in Nigeria

To you.

But to many of us, his government and his PDP looting agents, like Madueke Allison, Fayose, Reno, FFK, Patience, etcetera were worse than rogues.

But unfortunately, here we are with the worst government Nigeria has ever produced. Run by a clueless leader, and a worst set of another rogues, like Lai Mohammed, Amaechi, Malami, Gbajabiamila and Ahmad (including Gumi and the Bandits), etcetetra, who are deliriously happy looting the treasury while their Master sleeps on.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Chidex50(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There's no reason whatsoever to justify the atrocities going on in the Land.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tetehjewels:

These questions you asked makes me question your age since you cannot link economic indices to crime and cannot understand how they are largely the trigger to vices when one considers Population size against provision of comfort for all.

I live in Ghana so I speak authoritatively. Here their own issues vary but are still causing a major problem for their government.

Here they have the issue of Galamsey which is the local term for illegal mining which is usually accompanied by kidnappings of foreigners who are lured by lucrative but fake gold deals into the country

Ransoms are paid for their release but because Ghana is largely a tourist nation, their government does well with covering up a lot of these vices in order to keep making the country attractive to tourists.

You and Reno do not know anything about what is going on in Ghana apparently.

Their small Lagos sized population also makes their issues small.

Nigeria is about 7 times larger than Ghana in population.

Nigeria at 923,768 km² is 4 times the size of Ghana which is at 238,535 km² and you want to compare both?

Are you and Reno high?

If u like question my age from now till next year. It still doesn't answer d questions I asked. U just going round in circles. For someone of ur age, that's a big disappointment

What has ur living in Ghana got to do with d ease with which bandits kidnap school children in nigeria & get away with it?

What has d geographical size of Ghana & nigeria or d tourism of Ghana got to do with d issues Reno raised?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by ofiko123(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Reno, you are very MAD..
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Sirmwill: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nukilia:
Its not our fault as a nation! Next time we will check the credentials of the future presidential aspirants for Nigeria. Enough of NEPA certificate..

Abi

Especially all these Foolanis

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by kindlyheart: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I am a northerner, but very ashamed of the north.
Shut it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" / NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.