Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? (14650 Views)

Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play / What Bank Cards Can Be Used For Itunes Subscription / Does Nigeria Debit Cards Work On Google Play Stores? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by fixitsammie: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Spotify just launched officially in Nigeria. Vefore now people have been able to use Spotify with VPN services. Spotify costs 900 naira per month.

We know some of these services select bank card when you want to subscribe similar to Apple music.

Spotify premium has been tested with UBA and ALAT cards and these cards work. Which other bank cards work for Spotify subscription?

First Bank naira Mastercard does not work for Spotify.
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by CypressHill2020: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Have you tried looking up Spotify on AliExpress just like what's in the attachment? You'd find many options in there which cost much less. I use my GTB Naira MasterCard on AliExpress and it was N415/$1 as at Friday, February 26 when I shopped there.

Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by Donkelzy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
fixitsammie:
Spotify just launched officially in Nigeria. Vefore now people have been able to use Spotify with VPN services. Spotify costs 900 naira per month.

We know some of these services select bank card when you want to subscribe similar to Apple music.

Spotify premium has been tested with UBA and ALAT cards and these cards work. Which other bank cards work for Spotify subscription?

First Bank naira Mastercard does not work for Spotify.

I am using my zenith visa card with it
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by Miya25: 4:50am On Mar 03, 2021
I share you guys with a magic method. Use AudFree Spotify Music Downloader to locally download Spotify content. In this way, you can listen to Spotify Music anytime and anywhere without any limit.
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by Freelancerx: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2021
UBA and Zenith
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by fillysun: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2021
If possible, you can try to use Spotify without premium. Just use the tool DRmare Spotify Music Converter and it can help you enjoy Spotify music offline without Spotify premium. Just take it a try.
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by JohnWeems: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2021
I think Spotify Free is enough for online listening. To block Spotify ads or offline listen to Spotify tracks, I got AudKit Spotify Music Converter. This is the dedicated Spotify converter that is able to download Spotify music to MP3 and save them on the local computer for offline playback. The converted Spotify songs are ads-free.
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by SamShihou(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Donkelzy:

I am using my zenith visa card with it

Is your Zenith card still working? Mine stopped working for Spotify last month.
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by anonabbey: 4:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Finally ooooooo, GoMoney card works... Back to premium!!!
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by d3cod3r(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
I used Zenith Mastercard after many attempts.
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by swagifted(m): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Which card is working now biko?
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by koco9860: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
anonabbey:
Finally ooooooo, GoMoney card works... Back to premium!!!
. Does it still work please I tried it but nothing
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by Akposkiz: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Does it still work for aliexpress?
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by Knowles12(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chipper cash is your best friend for online international transaction.

Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by anonabbey: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Doesn't work again. Try paga. Works smooth. Payday will frustrate you

koco9860:
. Does it still work please I tried it but nothing
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by swagifted(m): 3:48am On Mar 21, 2023
anonabbey:
Doesn't work again. Try paga. Works smooth. Payday will frustrate you

my UBA worked today
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by Veiniously: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2023
swagifted:
my UBA worked today
Is it Uba africard?
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by swagifted(m): 4:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Veiniously:

Is it Uba africard?
normal naira mastercard
Re: Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? by TopGunner09(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Opay vurtual card works

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Glo 1GB For 100 Naira And 3GB For 500 Naira / Recommend A Decent Device For 250k / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.