Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon (25379 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport / Chidi Olife: Drug Baron Arrested for Smuggling Cocaine From Pakistan (Photo) / FG Take Delivery Of 18 Fighter Jets From US For War Against Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by uptimum123(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Nigeria will take delivery of the first batch of JF-17 fighters from Pakistani as early as next week. Pakistani engineers are expecting to hit the country in the coming days.

The JF-17 Thunder, a multi-role fighter interceptor will replace the aged Chengdu F-7Ni fighter as Nigeria's frontlines air defence and air superiority fighter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1365857281980723201

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by uptimum123(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by backtalkG(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2021
Good development but hope it doesn't fall into the hands of bandits

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2021
I laughed in FULANESE

LORI IRO

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by uptimum123(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
I laughed in FULANESE

LORI IRO

U for laugh in FLATIINOS

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by dederocs(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Spend the budget on this type of hardware aquisition, training and retraining, we need to start the bombing campaign, only bandits and terrorists move together, do proper reconnaissance, and ground intelligence, and start continous targeted bombing campaigns, when they see their commanders bombed to smithereens, the younger ones will be less eager to continue in terrorism. No legit person stays around terrorists, remember Osama Bin Laden son too had to be killed, as he continued in his fathers evil deeds. the evil seeds must be wiped out, thier plan is to link with ISWAP and get thier caliphate, and start thier reign of terror from there. we need to start using our air advantage. World powers maintain Nuclear and atomic arsenals for a reason, because they know the only way to defeat evil, is with greater evil, which will serve as deterrence to their kids and young ones following in their evil foot steps.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2021
uptimum123:

U for laugh in FLATIINOS
Na my laugh sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by uptimum123(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
Na my laugh sha
Do am small small sha make e for no turn something else

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Something they will end up using to bomb civilians in Orlu and IDPs in the north east. Very incompetent Airforce

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by dederocs(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
I laughed in FULANESE

LORI IRO
shut up, issues of national security and existence is not for comedians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2021
dederocs:

Are you new in this nation, It's high time you realize that this country is nothing but a joke,
Those so called leaders are just playing us so wake up bro.

peace out

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2021
OOzz:
Something they will end up using to bomb civilians in Orlu and IDPs in the north east. Very incompetent Airforce

no mind them,we just dey deceive our self in this nation

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2021
dederocs:

Are u joking

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by pyyxxaro: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2021
Hope there nor go crash am last last undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by Tulsaguy: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Wetin we de produce for Edo, Buhari de go buy am for abroad.

Una don see why naija economy no de progress.

Our government and love for foreign products na 5 & 6

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2021
uptimum123:
Nigeria will take delivery of the first batch of JF-17 fighters from Pakistani as early as next week. Pakistani engineers are expecting to hit the country in the coming days.

The JF-17 Thunder, a multi-role fighter interceptor will replace the aged Chengdu F-7Ni fighter as Nigeria's frontlines air defence and air superiority fighter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1365857281980723201

Smh. Pakistan supplying Nigeria aircrafts. I would go to China than trust Pakistan they are as bad as Nigeria . Everything is Muslim sunni Muslim oriented. I pray my parents are out of that shit of a country before it is too late

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2021
What our engineer can produce in naija Buhari is going to Pakistan to buy it me not surprised oo

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by opsyswagger(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
I hope this wount end of crashing

Nigeria no sabi maintain equipment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by uptimum123(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Smh. Pakistan supplying Nigeria aircrafts. I would go to China than trust Pakistan they are as bad as Nigeria . Everything is Muslim sunni Muslim oriented. I pray my parents are out of that shit of a country before it is too late

You were starting to make sense until you made this about religion.

Your bigotry is second to none

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by Igboarecriminal(f): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
IPOB terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by Iglord: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Must it be muslim country? Ill keep saying it that we should sell the country and share the money

5k ig acct available for sale affordable

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by straighttalk(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sooooooon
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by BlessedNuel: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nice one but make em bandits no kidnap am join

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by sirblend: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Made in Pakistan aircraft cry
If Pakistan can manufacture an aircraft why can't Nigeria?.

Nigerian engineers are disgracing this country so much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by Coldie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
They won't still be able to defeat ordinary Boko haram with it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by rawtouch: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by dreu2fine(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon by Lassana7: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2021

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.