Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) (54278 Views)

Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Walletnaira: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
For what
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
let's go there

yoruba nation,here we come
Skull Miners Chairpersons?
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
On sighting the gigantic throne-like chairs in Oga Gani Adam's home, I immediately commissioned carpenters to help me build something similar that will grace my living room.

The bigger the chair, the bigger the Chairman !

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
xpressionx:
The brown teeth drug Baron will not find this funny.
This Sunday guy is working hard to make the Fulani elders to deny him Ticket in 2023.
grin
Zombie these is how they keep fooling mumus like you, they deceive your weak mind to look left, instead of right,Osinbajo is who they want to make President, Mumudey open your eye, Tinubu a Southern Muslim cannot be President of Nigeria. Stop taking pride in ignorance, tomorrow you will blame Fulanis for your lack of vision?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Better. We need somebody on ground like Sunday Igboho in SE and SS then lets turn the heat on the killers and their sympathisers from all fronts and lets see may be those bitchs wont melt off.

We have gave them too long rope to be reasonable but they refused to harken now its consequence time.

Every other region are fed up of their ways.

Enough!!!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by geemd434: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Stop advertising your ignorance on the internet. Gani Adams has achieved more for yoruba interest than Sunday Igboho can ever achieve. Sunday Igboho's mission is unachievable and his method is foolish. You cannot drive a tribe away and expect the government to fold its alms and watch you. If the northerners retaliates, will sunday igboho protect yorubas in the north or feed them when they return here? His method of abusing south west governors and monarchs will also end in tears for him.
Mark my words. If he is not careful, he will be locked up and heaven will not fall. he should go and ask dasuki, elzakzaky and sowore.

Some of you yorubas are smart. Sometimes when I hate the things some of you are doing, there will come one with intelligence.
Nice comment pls educate your brothers
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by geendi(f): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
two notable men of yoruba nation
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Atk1nson:

Party politics has scattered this ones head

People are talking securing the lives of others living in rural communities, you are talking Apc n pdp
Securing Which lives & property? These southwest Criminals, they are negotiating how many thugs they can supply during the forthcoming future elections & at what price per thug. They are starting early to lay their bargaining chips to the highest bidder.
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Everyone wants to trend for 2023

Not everyone is jobless like you
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Reinaldo:

Not everyone is jobless like you
Tell me what Gani Adams & Sunday Igboho do for a living? & how many non Yorubas do they employ?
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Stop advertising your ignorance on the internet. Gani Adams has achieved more for yoruba interest than Sunday Igboho can ever achieve. Sunday Igboho's mission is unachievable and his method is foolish. You cannot drive a tribe away and expect the government to fold its alms and watch you. If the northerners retaliates, will sunday igboho protect yorubas in the north or feed them when they return here? His method of abusing south west governors and monarchs will also end in tears for him.
Mark my words. If he is not careful, he will be locked up and heaven will not fall. he should go and ask dasuki, elzakzaky and sowore.

What is the way out? The way out is to run to France when needed ? Your way out is to leave Okeogun and Yewa in the hands of herdsmen. Your way out is to keep silence in the face of oppression ? Dasuki, elzakzaky and sowore are not fighting injustice on their people. If OPC cannot stand for the people but rather collecting money as thugs and vigilante where they operate only to run to France when needed then, Igboho has tried.

What you have just written showed OPC cannot stand for the cause of Yoruba people. There are people (Yorubas and non Yorubas) who are ready to defend Igboho on the road if anything happens, definitely, OPC is not one of them from your statement. Your cowardice statement makes Yorubas to be killed without action.

What is your solution ?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
What's with all the oversize chairs.... The stench of arrogance and pride here is too strong. I ve small respect for Sunday for standing by his people in their time of need but the other proud one is a coward for sale to the highest bidder
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Emzenoz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Gani Adams is a COWARD who lacks integrity and dignity! Mr. Igboho should avoid him. angry
all of them lack integrity and dignity. let's go with the one that's best for us

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
deji17:
All PDP foot soldiers. They all supported PDP candidates in 2015 and 2019.

Coincidence? No.
PDP is evil.
You're a very big buffoon if you think this APC led government are performing. You people just spout out rubbish facts from your asses just to support your delusion. Look at what you're even posting sef. Ode

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Tell me what Gani Adams & Sunday Igboho do for a living? & how many non Yorubas do they employ?
I don't know about Gani Adams, but Sunday Igboho sells cars; he is a car dealer.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Securing Which lives & property? These southwest Criminals, they are negotiating how many thugs they can supply during the forthcoming future elections & at what price per thug. They are starting early to lay their bargaining chips to the highest bidder.

You that you are not a criminal, what have you done to improve the security of the lives of the rural citizens who lives & livelihood are threatened by these herdsmen?

If you have no help to offer them dont critize those making an effort to help them

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yoruba land and her people must protected by all means, enough of considering some few people ambition over our peace in Southwest

Tinubu and other useless Yoruba leaders should know that Yoruba land is not for sale, my people peace is non negotiable

don't dare Yoruba nation because their readiness might break this country faster than any dumb Fulani might think of

for the Fulani tribe, when Hausa eyes finally open even though some have been waking up, it will be a game over for you useless idiiots

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by DonroxyII: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
let's go there

yoruba nation,here we come
God bless them ... This is the time Igbo and South south too needs to team up and lock their differences ....

Southern Unity is the panacea to Nigerians Problem ....

Northern carelessness has created more than enough problems for the North and the entire Nigeria that even the North can't solve.
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Trash...you can go and lock him up

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
timagentms:

Why must you always sound stupid? Why always you

I never knew your teeth was brown too.
Sooo sorry
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Simple question.
List achievements of gani adams apart from hijacking opc from dr fred fasheun .
Elzakzaky:

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by butterfly777(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
loladamm:
Dear Sunday, this meeting of people don dey too much cos friends wey be enemy dey jaburata

Let's believe it is collaborative meetings. You know he can't do it alone.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Alexis11:

Lol... This Fulani man self.

Try and rest you hear??

grin

But broda mi. I no lie nah
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by globalresource: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
deji17:
All PDP foot soldiers. They all supported PDP candidates in 2015 and 2019.

Coincidence? No.
PDP is evil.

You lack reasoning. Is Kastina PDP? Is Buhari PDP? Is Ganduje PDP? The deaf and dumb man in Lagos who is vying for presidency PDP?
Is lai Mohammed PDP?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by deji17: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
JastSiryin:
You're a very big buffoon if you think this APC led government are performing. You people just spout out rubbish facts from your asses just to support your delusion. Look at what you're even posting sef. Ode

Very typical of PDP.igs. The only thing they can do when they are presented with facts is to abuse, curse themselves and throw tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by deji17: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
globalresource:

You lack reasoning. Is Kastina PDP? Is Buhari PDP? Is Ganduje PDP? The deaf and dumb man in Lagos who is vying for presidency PDP?
Is lai Mohammed PDP?

Another barking PDP.pig with zero sense.
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by devilmaycry: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
tutudesz:
Allawee don enter voicemail grin
the way I d vex rn ehn
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by tutudesz: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
devilmaycry:
the way I d vex rn ehn
FG don see am pay ransom O! Hopefully next month grin
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Aare Gani Adams had been silent more recent time especially in the events that followed the fulani herdsmen attack on farmers in the south West.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by daddio(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaPrince:
...Mr. Igboho should avoid him. angry

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by excel101(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
xpressionx:
The brown teeth drug Baron will not find this funny.
This Sunday guy is working hard to make the Fulani elders to deny him Ticket in 2023.
grin
You forgot to add "smelling mouth"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.