Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) (54414 Views)

Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ogbeni Sunday again

Crimrburster:
for failure.

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Crimrburster: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboho, na man.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Crimrburster: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
samuel19222:
F
for failure.
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by EdoAirline: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
The Future is hopeless .....
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by naijamafioso: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
vibre:
They are discussing for the betterment of Nigeria
I think their meeting is for the betterment of Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
blinder02:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available
Payment after winning
Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

p boy
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
xpressionx:
The brown teeth drug Baron will not find this funny.
This Sunday guy is working hard to make the Fulani elders to deny him Ticket in 2023.
grin

The brown toothed drug baron must suffer serious heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
deji17:
All PDP foot soldiers. They all supported PDP candidates in 2015 and 2019.

Party politics has scattered this ones head

People are talking securing the lives of others living in rural communities, you are talking Apc n pdp

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
blinder02:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

...is funny how some people will still fall for this

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes ,the way to go ! It is getting the required shape now. That's a deadly combo there!

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Grace001: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
...is funny how some people will still fall for this

That’s why they hustling hard in their scam way, they are so convince that they will see their mugu

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
bolaayenimo:
I wish this man called Gani Adams can become our president very soon
It is not late. Support Oodua republic and stop begging for unity

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sir, avoid people working for Nigeria
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Soolmus: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Respect
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Olayemitemitope(f): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin
timagentms:

Why must you always sound stupid? Why always you

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
See as them black like charcoal. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by BabaO2: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
let's go there

yoruba nation,here we come
only igboho i know and trust oo

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Basher8583: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
It appears our igbo brother's have found a new Messiah.
They have. Abandoned
1. Peter the Rock Fayose
2. FFK
3. Seyi Makinde.
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by snoopz: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
make Sunday avoid all these political evils pretending to be saints, them go soon merge am with political affiliation

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by ledaman: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
xpressionx:
This Sunday guy is working hard to make the Fulani elders to deny him Ticket in 2023.
grin
They are insignificant decimal
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Alexis11: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
If Sunday igboho is not careful, these guys will end up betraying him if they see the right amount

I can relate... The way all Igbo leaders betrayed Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Alexis11: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Basher8583:
It appears our igbo brother's have found a new Messiah.
They have. Abandoned
1. Peter the Rock Fayose
2. FFK
3. Seyi Makinde.

Lol... This Fulani man self.

Try and rest you hear??

grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Jackson105: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
xpressionx:
grin

Is like u can't succeed in a day if u have not mention Tinubu, obviously the guy has build a mansion in your brain

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by babatee90(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Stop advertising your ignorance on the internet. Gani Adams has achieved more for yoruba interest than Sunday Igboho can ever achieve. Sunday Igboho's mission is unachievable and his method is foolish. You cannot drive a tribe away and expect the government to fold its alms and watch you. If the northerners retaliates, will sunday igboho protect yorubas in the north or feed them when they return here? His method of abusing south west governors and monarchs will also end in tears for him.
Mark my words. If he is not careful, he will be locked up and heaven will not fall. he should go and ask dasuki, elzakzaky and sowore.
first let all the yoruba in the north come home...secondly If your still comparing igboho to those you mentioned then your folks here still don’t know who they dealing with...your vegetable president has ordered his arrest why haven’t they carried it out? You should lead the police and lock him up if you won’t turn to tortoise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Hardgun: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboho oosa our mini god
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
With 5k come and learn how to join and sell cars for these three brands and get your comissions in tens of thousands weekly.
Contact osasmotors36@gmail.com
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by poseidon12: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
deji17:
All PDP foot soldiers. They all supported PDP candidates in 2015 and 2019.

And you that supported Buhari, how is the going? Haven't you realized that you backed the wrong horse?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
[s]
Elzakzaky:

Stop advertising your ignorance on the internet. Gani Adams has achieved more for yoruba interest than Sunday Igboho can ever achieve. Sunday Igboho's mission is unachievable and his method is foolish. You cannot drive a tribe away and expect the government to fold its alms and watch you. If the northerners retaliates, will sunday igboho protect yorubas in the north or feed them when they return here? His method of abusing south west governors and monarchs will also end in tears for him.
Mark my words. If he is not careful, he will be locked up and heaven will not fall. he should go and ask dasuki, elzakzaky and sowore.
[/s]

I'm a Yoruba guy........
1000 gani Adam won't equate Sunday igboho......

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Since you know so much, in your own wisdom what is the solution, don't even say dialogue apparently FG is deaf .

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Iba Gani Adams

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by ridwanlawal: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
heartbraker:
.. Ijo wo lo fe gbon? Omo ale olori pelebe omo irankiran.
dont mind my dialect bro wat am trying to tell u is dat febuary award 4 d most sensible person in d world should go to u
Ha ko da Bayen o
Re: Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) by jerryfemi88: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

oga go and park well ,are the Yorubas in the north causing trouble over there I'm an Igbo man but say things as it is ,if your family was a victim of this killings by the north you wouldn't spill trash ok.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.