Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? (405 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by Whiteangel1234: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
i'm confused since i'm not based in Nigeria currently . This Food Embargo is it against the entire Southern Nigerians in South East/South South or specific against the South West ? the Media are making it look like an entire southern issue . if its only against the South West they should sort their personal issue out and stop trying to rope the entire Southern Nigeria into their conflict . i'm aware that south west does not have oil so how can they threatened to cut off oil supply to the North when their land is dry of any natural resources that Nigeria Need? Lagos and infrastructures located there is the only thing useful in south west . Remove Lagos international Airport i have no business with the south west

have food prices gone scare in south east and south south ?
Re: Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by Whiteangel1234: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin need clarification before i comment on this issue .. if nah yoruba wahala i'm not interested
Re: Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by Madmohamed1: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
i'm confused since i'm not based in Nigeria currently . This Food Embargo is it against the entire Southern Nigerians in South East/South South or specific against the South West ? the Media are making it look like an entire southern issue . if its only against the South West they should sort their personal issue out and stop trying to rope the entire Southern Nigeria into their conflict . i'm aware that south west does not have oil so how can they threatened to cut off oil supply to the North when their land is dry of any natural resources that Nigeria Need? Lagos and infrastructures located there is the only thing useful in south west . Remove Lagos international Airport i have no business with the south west

have food prices gone scare in south east and south south ?
this thing will affect all of us so will most prepare for the future. The North is on the mission I rise this Alam three months ago they ban me the northern farmers are the people destroying our farm in the south. This is wake up call something most be done. We most go back to farm and we most be very brutall to any Fulani we meet in our farm.
Re: Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by Whiteangel1234: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Madmohamed1:
this thing will affect all of us so will most prepare for the future.
it does not affect igbo people we are importers , we can import anything including onions into Nigeria if it get to that point . this is a cool business opportunity
Re: Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by Madmohamed1: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
it does not affect igbo people we are importers , we can import anything including onions into Nigeria if it get to that point . this is a cool business opportunity
I hope so but first we have to go back to our farm we can feed our self we have a very good farm land the problem we have to keep our eyes on Fulani terrorist we most be very aggressive to them possible kill eny trespassing
Re: Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by SoBright101: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
This people again

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

Re: Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by Whiteangel1234: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
SoBright101:
This people again

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
i just want clarification is this targeted at the whole southern Nigeria or a south west problem ? its wrong to tag it a Southern Nigeria problem if its a Yoruba problem .
Re: Northern Food Embargo:Targeted Against The Entire South Or South West Specific ? by SoBright101: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
I won't dignify you with any response except you identify yourself.

Whiteangel1234:

i just want clarification is this targeted at the whole southern Nigeria or a south west problem ? its wrong to tag it a Southern Nigeria problem if its a Yoruba problem .

Buhari Meet Biden / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To The Death Of Innocent Chukwuma, Read What He Said / Husband Of Woman Who Tattooed Tinubu’s Face On Her Body Sends Her Packing (watch