Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. (1228 Views)

Delta Christian Youths Write CAN, Seek Blacklisting Of Omo-Agege / Asiwaju Is Here, So Are We! - Dare Babarinsa / In Yorubaland, A King Is Not Buried Alive By Dare Babarinsa (insight Into Deep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The media is controlled by editors, advertisers and interest group.

The editor can put in the news whatever the interest group says he should put in even if it is fake news.

You have never been to all those places the media reports their FAKENEWS, you just carry sentiments because the media created a manufactured feeling

Lol, it comes to herdsman issue you said its fake.

Should also say boko haram is also an hoax?
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lol, it comes to herdsman issue you said its fake.

Should also say boko haram is also an hoax?

The media are blowing everything out of proportion, creating panic and fear.

Fulani people have been living with the yorubas, why now are they being targeted after the endsar protest.

All these issue started after the endsar, it seems someone is looking to shift blames of their crime waves on fulani people.
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Hahahaha, egbami ooo grin
I wan roll to the ground due to your ignorance.

Seunsmg, thatfairguy1, iamgrey5, legendhero.
This guy says an ijebu man is hated, Ibadan is hated, ondo etc.

Kuku say all of our clans and tribe hate each other.
Lemme show you screenshot of a recruitment of kwara state teaching service

So tell me if Yoruba still hate each other, this is just kwara state that is even 70% Yoruba employing none indigenes, not to talk of full Yoruba states, this is to tell you, its in our blood we are free to everyone

A WhatsApp post is not a fact
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

A WhatsApp post is not a fact

Lols, don't be jealous just admit to it.
Even me self no dey my state I'm working in another state
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The media are blowing everything out of proportion, creating panic and fear.

Fulani people have been living with the yorubas, why now are they being targeted after the endsar protest.

All these issue started after the endsar, it seems someone is looking to shift blames of their crime waves on fulani people.

Fulani people have been living with the Yorubas, why now are the Yorubas being targeted on their farms after Buhari won the election?

All these issue started after Buhari won 2015 elections
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lols, don't be jealous just admit to it.
Even me self no dey my state I'm working in another state

You can continue to deceive yourself.

My yoruba friend from Ogun state is a doctor went to Ekiti state for house job, spoke with the cmd of the state hospital, was denied the opportunity because he was from ogun state.
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can continue to deceive yourself.

My yoruba friend from Ogun state is a doctor went to Ekiti state for house job, spoke with the cmd of the state hospital, was denied the opportunity because he was from ogun state.

My Friend from Osun, he wasn't born by a woman, he fell down from Heaven grin
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Fulani people have been living with the Yorubas, why now are the Yorubas being targeted on their farms after Buhari won the election?

All these issue started after Buhari won 2015 elections

You know that fulani people will never attack their host.

So stop spreading fake news.

99% of crimes in yoruba land are done by indigenes
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

My Friend from Osun, he wasn't born by a woman, he fell down from Heaven grin

Good for him.

Dont try to change the topic.

We know how you guys backstab each other and the tribal conflict between you guys.

One question, why did ife and modakeke fight each other even when they are both yorubas.
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who are the forces?

And who are the forces at the old offa road?

I believe he is not implying fulani

Fulani is not the problem of the yorubas.

[s]Who can remember vividly that during Goodluck Jonathan time, yoruba people didn't occupy any strategic post in his government[/s]

The reality is that his post is inciting hate on fulani people while also preaching love your enemy.

I wonder what sort of philosophy is that.

Fulani has never been yoruba problem.
wasnt the speakership of the house of Rep’s zoned to the SW in 2011 by the PDP with Mulikat Akande as front runner and wasn’t it the same Yoruba betrayal spearheaded by Tinubu and his goons in the house that scuttled her ambition in favor of Tambuwal from Sokoto ? Mr Dare Babarinsa is obviously right but what I detest is your sick attempt to flip the facts/truth on its head. Take your L quietly amigo cool
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You know that fulani people will never attack their host.

So stop spreading fake news.

99% of crimes in yoruba land are done by indigenes

Which figurative expression is this?
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Good for him.

Dont try to change the topic.

We know how you guys backstab each other and the tribal conflict between you guys.

One question, why did ife and modakeke fight each other even when they are both yorubas.

Towns boundaries conflict occurs everywhere in Nigeria.
If you wanna refute it I'll dig up all the towns boundaries conflict in all geopolitical zones of Nigeria cool
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Towns boundaries conflict occurs everywhere in Nigeria.
If you wanna refute it I'll dig up all the towns boundaries conflict in all geopolitical zones of Nigeria cool

But i thought the yorubas are one, why then are they fighting among themselves because of land.
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
wasnt the speakership of the house of Rep’s zoned to the SW in 2011 by the PDP with Mulikat Akande as front runner and wasn’t it the same Yoruba betrayal spearheaded by Tinubu and his goons in the house that scuttled her ambition in favor of Tambuwal from Sokoto ? Mr Dare Babarinsa is obviously right but what I detest is your sick attempt to flip the facts/truth on its head. Take your L quietly amigo cool

Tell that to the yorubas, who Goodluck Jonathan never remembered when he was president
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by slivertongue: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who are the forces?

And who are the forces at the old offa road?

I believe he is not implying fulani

Fulani is not the problem of the yorubas.

Who can remember vividly that during Goodluck Jonathan time, yoruba people didn't occupy any strategic post in his government

The reality is that his post is inciting hate on fulani people while also preaching love your enemy.

I wonder what sort of philosophy is that.

Fulani has never been yoruba problem.

what is ur understanding of strategic post?
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Tell that to the yorubas, who Goodluck Jonathan never remembered when he was president
ok cool
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
slivertongue:

what is ur understanding of strategic post?

The military, senate, position in strategic government parastatals.

Infact most of the juicy positions were in the hands of south south and igbo people
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by slivertongue: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Sure, no single tribe can make a president.
But one thing is sure.
If we're to go vote by regional lines in North vs South

South will win north hands Down.
Not all middle belts will votes in line with North.
There is no single Hausa/Fulani state in the middle belts

central nigeria is not south and can't vote south on a regional contest. its 19 against 17
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

But i thought the yorubas are one, why then are they fighting among themselves because of land.

It happens everywhere.
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

It happens everywhere.

We are talikng about yoruba people not everywhere
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by slivertongue: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are just chestbeating.

You think other southerners care about yoruba people?

Goodluck was a southern, he was president, did he give the yorubas any position? No. Yoruba elders went to abuja, a million times, complained with their press, till he finished his tenure, he didn't listen to them.

The reality is that the fulanis and hausa have always been generous to the yorubas anytime they are in power.

The richest woman in Africa is a yoruba woman, got that riches because she was close to a hausa family( abacha)

through maryam babangida
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

We are talikng about yoruba people not everywhere

Why will we talk about something you're guilty of?

Why will we ascribe it to a particular tribe?
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Why will we talk about something you're guilty of?

Why will we ascribe it to a particular tribe?

You see yourself.

Gaslighting should be your profession
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by slivertongue: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The military, senate, position in strategic government parastatals.

Infact most of the juicy positions were in the hands of south south and igbo people

not everyone will get positions. GEJ has remained silent in the face of accusations but he tried to. be a bit fair. tinubu worked against mulikat akande but rather supported tambuwal for speaker. he did that so as to poison the political waters in the south for a reason. even when the Yoruba nation went to complain he gave Chief of staff, road safety, nysc & appointed segun awolowo into Export kini ko. u already had chief of air staff. what did u guys want? ur narrative is d reason behind GMB's shambolic treatment of non Fulani polities. now u are having everything I expect no complains its ur season but know that the north ain't interested in a presidency from SW even the elites there know truth. d presidency always go to areas who ask less but work for others.peace to u always
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You see yourself.

Gaslighting should be your profession

Rubbish.
Igbos communities fights over land, it means they don't love themselves abi?
Niger delta communities fights over land
Tiv fights over land
Idomas fights over land

What are you saying?
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Rubbish.
Igbos communities fights over land, it means they don't love themselves abi?
Niger delta communities fights over land
Tiv fights over land
Idomas fights over land

What are you saying?

You keep changing goal post.

The topic here is yoruba people not igbo, niger delta, tiv or idoma.

Keep to the topic of discussion
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by NOwazobia: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is how you guys will be loving until the illorin history repeats itself. This time around it will be 3 states taken into captive and slavery, that is after many of your fathers, mothers and children have been raped and murdered in cold blood.
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Kyase(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Sure, no single tribe can make a president.
But one thing is sure.
If we're to go vote by regional lines in North vs South

South will win north hands Down.
Not all middle belts will votes in line with North.
There is no single Hausa/Fulani state in the middle belts

na here una know say we be middle belt abi? una no fit use use play ludo again, both you and the core north....... we no gree join anybody
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kyase:

na here una know say we be middle belt abi? una no fit use use play ludo again, both you and the core north....... we no gree join anybody

Yoruba and Igbos are in the so called middle belt.

I'm even in middle belt currently

So,what are you saying
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Kyase(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Yoruba and Igbos are in the so called middle belt.

I'm even in middle belt currently

So,what are you saying
fulanis too are in SW specifically, abi no be dem just pursue the minorities in yewaland?
i hear say sunday never go face wakili for ibadan
Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by naptu2: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The richest woman in Africa is a yoruba woman, got that riches because she was close to a hausa family( abacha)

Who is the richest woman that was close to Abacha?

2 Likes

Re: The Day Of Omo Buruku By Dare Babarinsa. by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kyase:

fulanis too are in SW specifically, abi no be dem just pursue the minorities in yewaland?
i hear say sunday never go face wakili for ibadan

Inform me whenever you made sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Armies Are Mad / Southern Govs Acting Like Separatists- Sen Abdullahi Adamu / UK Warns : 2023 May Not Be Feasible With Rising Conflicts, Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.