Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome (15577 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99489674:

Just look at this foolish Atiku's lawyer comparing the lives of our kids like bread and akara.
This is just so nauseating to the eyes.
Look at them using the lives of our children and citizens to play politics, all because they want to be in power forever.
May y'all be punished terribly and miserably in life.
Wicked animals

May it never be well with all past and present politicians that created and are still creating violence and chaos in our nation. No matter the party they are.
Along with their supporters.
(You will never see the children of hate, frustrations and perdition say Amen to this innocent prayers.
Liars and Hypocrites they are)
Swines everywhere.....

Quote this post of you see your self as one of the aforementioned

We Rise!
You called him foolish because he compared security situations under Gej with that of the current dullard huh ? Almost Everyone in apc has always made reference of how the current administration is faring better than that of gej but you never faulted them. Is that not sheer hypocrisy ? I think you're a bigger fool to have made the above comment
Re: Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome by hecomeshome(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99489674:

Just look at this foolish Atiku's lawyer comparing the lives of our kids like bread and akara.
This is just so nauseating to the eyes.
Look at them using the lives of our children and citizens to play politics, all because they want to be in power forever.
May y'all be punished terribly and miserably in life.
Wicked animals

May it never be well with all past and present politicians that created and are still creating violence and chaos in our nation. No matter the party they are.
Along with their supporters.
(You will never see the children of hate, frustrations and perdition say Amen to this innocent prayers.
Liars and Hypocrites they are)
Swines everywhere.....

Quote this post of you see your self as one of the aforementioned

We Rise!

Your posts are always disgusting, with no iota of sense in them.
Re: Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome by hecomeshome(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99489684:

Let the investigation into this begin in earnest.....
[b]All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.

I have no doubt that you are a full blooded Fulani boy who's sympathetic to the cause of Boko Haram terrorists. One can clearly observe how you stylishly called terrorists, "Boko Boys" and IPOB, "terrorist organization ".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raid On Odili's Home Appeared Like Mission To Kill, Maim Her - Supreme Court / I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress / Keyamo: There Must Be Penalty For Posting False Information On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.