Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine (31419 Views)

NDLEA Busts Transborder Cartel, Five Kingpins Arrested / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Gbagura: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yoruba man wey de disguise as an Igbo man
Na Yoruba dey bear nkem and auwala àbí?

I've said it that nothing worthwhile comes from a compressed skull.

5 Likes

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by OlawaleBammie: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

E shock me o. Bola146 haff join bad gang undecided

Well, a no sure say she join, maybe she just wanted to bring out that ibadan in her grin grin
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Blackdisciple:
See boza

AUWAL AUDU
So Yoruba's now change their name to Igbo if the want to push drugs abi..
Snitches , traitors
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Nkem Timothy

Meanwhile, the Adamawa state Command of the Agency has also arrested one Umar Mohammed with 82 blocks of compressed cannabis sativa weighing 70kg at Lafiya Lamurde area of Adamawa state.

Since u want to do this. U forget this part? Lol
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Nylonbag: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
ednut1:
62 wraps no worth reach 30m.nonsense
1,500kg
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Uteghe(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin Nkem bears Audu and some nitwits say Igbo hates Hausa Fulani. I laugh in Igala dialect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by elmodee7(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Idiotic pigs and drugs

7 Likes

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by BanevsJoker(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Nkem Timothy
I saw Auwalu Audu. Na Herdsman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by NoSentiment: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
See how the idi*t turned to Auwalu Audu in order to pass as a decent gentleman. They steal the Hausa children and still steal their name to commit crimes. Yet they hate Hausas like plague, what an irony!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Pimine: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Well, a no sure say she join, maybe she just wanted to bring out that ibadan in her grin grin
Aswearugaaad

I hope o. One church for my area never close since morning. Maybe ah fi enter make I pray against every bad influence fashioned against her grin
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Patrioticman007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
NoSentiment:
See how the idi*t turned to Auwalu Audu in order to pass as a decent gentleman. They steal the Hausa children and still steal their name to commit crimes. Yet they hate Hausas like plague, what an irony!

Audio billionaires from red mud online republic.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jesus, see money
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by PoloG: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Audio billionaires from red mud online republic.
this your meme na die grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by hokafor(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
I billion naira? Rubbish
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by MrIcredible: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
litigator:

https://thenationonlineng.net/transborder-drug-trafficker-arrested-with-n1bn-worth-of-cocaine/
1 billion Naira?

It will never be well with whoever that came up with such estimate.
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by udemzyudex(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
no be only #1b na #50b

1 Like

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
michxandata:

Are you a drug dealer
?

ask the person that calculated the worth.
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Omuokeahson: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bola146:

grin grin grin grin Kikikikikikikiki
Lol
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Simplyleo: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
PoloG:
this your meme na die grin grin
I swear.

I don screen grab am sharp sharp. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by buckeyemedia: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
udemzyudex:
no be only #1b na #50b
Udem why you dey vex, did the news devalue the price of your own merchandise? Make your customers no come read the news ask for discount?
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Tonitoniton(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
this one reason crime like kidnapping will stay long with Buhari kinsmen, hard drugs!

no amnesty money or regular job can fund these vices.

the country needs urgent Gods help
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by OlawaleBammie: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

I hope o. One church for my area never close since morning. Maybe ah fi enter make I pray against every bad influence fashioned against her grin

Na cele church e go be, dem dey do ajodun obirinrere grin grin
Goan represent her there grin

1 Like

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by udemzyudex(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Udem why you dey vex, did the news devalue the price of your own merchandise? Make your customers no come read the news ask for discount?

guy if you don high, go sleep naa.

1 Like

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Discombulator: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
ednut1:
62 wraps no worth reach 30m.nonsense
this people are just stupid,2kg goes for less than 15m how is 1.6kg worth 1billion
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Discombulator: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
michxandata:

Are you a drug dealer ?
you don't have to be a drug dealer, it's just common sense
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by PHAYOL81: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
elmessiahs:
unemployment is one of the reasons of this menace on our youth

Not entirely true. At least, in the case of this guy, it isn't. If he could procure drugs worth a billion on the street, then he can start biz and earn legitimate income but he chose the fast lane and only him should shoulder the blame for his crime; not the government, not peer pressure, not anything else.
Even if the street value of the drug is 30m like someone suggested, the money used in procuring it would start a good biz nonetheless. So he's got no excuse for committing his crime.
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Pimine: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Na cele church e go be, dem dey do ajodun obirinrere grin grin
Goan represent her there grin
I nor wan mention the church name before, but I must say flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin

1 Like

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by OlawaleBammie: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Pimine:

I nor wan mention the church name before, but I must say flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin
grin grin grin
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Kingrefreshed: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
litigator:

https://thenationonlineng.net/transborder-drug-trafficker-arrested-with-n1bn-worth-of-cocaine/

The way we call Billion here baffles me with no respect.

Sheee 1 billion na after you count 999 million abi??

1 Like

Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by Draslo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
michxandata:

Are you a drug dealer
?
Lol. If he is, why would he tell you?
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by handsome86(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Nkem Timothy
Bia ojukwu we don hear the nkem we no deaf. Shu
Re: Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine by calcal: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Anyway, stealing everywhere, Tinubu stealing #5M per month from each local government in Lagos, who knows how much Sanwo-Olu paying him per month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri / EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) / Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.