Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Re: Enquiry On Supplying Of Fresh Cassava Tuber To Your Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: Enquiry On Supplying Of Fresh Cassava Tuber To Your Company (796 Views)

Supplying Of White Yam / Pls, I Need Someone To Train Me On Supplying Of Diesel And Kerosine. / Re: Enquiry On Supplying Of Fresh Cassava Tuber To Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Enquiry On Supplying Of Fresh Cassava Tuber To Your Company by dipoowo(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
Dear Sir,
RE: ENQUIRY ON SUPPLYING OF FRESH CASSAVA TUBER TO YOUR COMPANY.
The above named farm hereby makes enquiries on the supply of fresh cassava tubers as follows:
1. Do you buy fresh cassava tubers? If yes, at what price do you buy a tonne (1000kg) of the cassava tubers?
2. Can your company come to Ekiti state to buy the cassava? Or what is your mode of purchase of the cassava tubers.
3. What quantities do you buy per batch i.e 10 tonnes, 20 tonnes, 30 tonnes, 40 tonnes and so on?
Your quick response to above listed questions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation
Yours faithfully,
Signed
Owojuyigbe Oladipupo
For: Simsol Farms.

(1) (Reply)

It My Pleasure To Introduce You All / Shopping With Your Atm Card Online: Is It Possible In Nigeria? / Brand New Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.