Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Do We Deal With "Waiting For The Right Time"?procrastination - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do We Deal With "Waiting For The Right Time"?procrastination (158 Views)

Inspirational Shot- The Secret In Waiting For The Right Time / How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah / We Deal On All Kind Of Customized Gift/club Cards For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Deal With "Waiting For The Right Time"?procrastination by Perfectsouth(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
I should simply call it procrastination..
So many talents, gift and business deals have been lost or wasted due to procrastination...

I have some things I should have started years ago and some business I came up with that could have earned me millions if I have started it..
Well, let's say at a time, finance was partially the problem but there are some that doesn't require finance, it just require you meet people who can help you and you split the profit..
Another thing is laziness. You set a certain time range and when that time comes, you set another time and then another again..
So many factors affect procrastination and alot of people are going through that phase...

So my question is, how do we deal with procrastination?
How do we gather courage and just START not minding the aftermath?
I still believe strongly, the fear of failing is the major factor for procrastination..
Imagine putting all your resources, energy into a project or business and it collapse!!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Help push this to front page so people can learn cos I too want to learn..
Re: How Do We Deal With "Waiting For The Right Time"?procrastination by falcon01: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
I've been procrastinating something for 5 years I'm I wish I've done it 5 years ago but I keep procrastinating.

(1) (Reply)

The Solutions / Kilomera – “2 Seconds” Ft. Sugarboy X Timbo Limbo / The Spiritual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.