Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U (836 Views)

Delta State Hotel Owner, Seth Kome, Buys Fuel Worth N1 Million For Keke Riders. / N5m Worth Of Goods Destroyed While Manager Was Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match / Sad: N5m Worth Of Goods Destroyed While Manager Was Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by MikePhilly(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
It came as a rude shock at approximately 5.40 this evening, just 10 minutes after kickoff in the match between Manchester United and Chelsea, that the usually gentleman owner of Elite Classy Inn in Iju Obawole ordered the TV off and expressively reprimanded a group of guests at the hotel popularly known for hosting PenHills tournaments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE8koVFxksw

In this 30sec clip towards the end of his second wave of rant, the man can be seen explaining his reasons for the outburst although unapologetic.

What do you say to this guy

Cant boys watch ball in peace or must we pay to watch football matches at Bars and clubs.

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by Fahdiga(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Stingy man
Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by bomasek(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
U go the bar to watch tv n u can't buy common drink,how will the biz survive

9 Likes

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by espn(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Una dey watch ball no buy drink...is he running a charity. If his business runs down una go move to the next available one sharply.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by GamalNasser: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
How can you go and take up space in a commercial bar without buying anything and not even feel guilty ? Some of you are evil..you even have the effrontery to say it came as a rude shock to U ...

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by osamz007: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
UNA WAN RUN THE POOR MAN BUSINESS DOWN ABI

BUY 1 BOTTLE OR GET THE FÚCK OUT

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by Birdeyeview: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
na una welcome the insult already.
100 naira bottle water suppose save the embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by seborrhic: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
GamalNasser:
How can you go and take up space in a commercial bar without buying anything and not even feel guilty ? Some of you are evil..you even have the effrontery to say it came as a rude shock to U ...
This is what u get when 80% if not more of the people that have "money" in Nigeria have never run a proper enterprise.
It's either stolen goverment money,stolen money through robbery and rituals while fronting their comatose businesses,scams or simply the good old Nigerian in government or civil service that makes it through bribes or kickbacks.
You are not charged a gate fee to watch the match,yet you go to an inn or bar and intend to sit through 90mins without buying even ordinary water or soft drink.How will that business survive?
During this pandemic I read of a story of a town where some of the inhabitants were given some token or voucher just to patronise a restaurant.
There were other stories where town folks just took out $10 or even $5 to just go eat at a restaurant or buy a beer in a pub,just to avoid the businesses from going under.
An agbero that collects free bus,Keke or Okada ticket money each minute of course would not understand what it means to go to a pub to watch football and just buy a drink,just to have d business have some income.
Annoying country with annoying people.
Sometimes when I am passing and see all these people that sell on the roadside,I sometimes force myself to patronise them because it's that kind of income and petty business that keeps some economies and families running.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by stupidmod3: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
u never see because of help n coro matter I reduce my studio fee even did record 2 get one.

some will beg like dey wan die for more reduction after i did it became a norm for dem even upto that dey were still owning until i put my foot down dey either pay d complete session fee or I stop production.

guess what they started seeing me as a bad person.
i just told them go another studio n work there

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
We should all learn to respect ppl business, I don't joke with my business and I will never joke with another man's own.

While in the bar those viewers could have bought even if it's bottle water at least don't just sit and watch match and next you head home...
Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by stupidmod3: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
MikePhilly:
It came as a rude shock at approximately 5.40 this evening, just 10 minutes after kickoff in the match between Manchester United and Chelsea, that the usually gentleman owner of Elite Classy Inn in Iju Obawole ordered the TV off and expressively reprimanded a group of guests at the hotel popularly known for hosting PenHills tournaments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE8koVFxksw

In this 30sec clip towards the end of his second wave of rant, the man can be seen explaining his reasons for the outburst although unapologetic.

What do you say to this guy

Cant boys watch ball in peace or must we pay to watch football matches at Bars and clubs.
dont pay go n kill some one business because a bag of cement is free.
Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by MikePhilly(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2021
stupidmod3:
dont pay go n kill some one business because a bag of cement is free.

U bad o grin
Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by MikePhilly(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2021
stupidmod3:
u never see because of help n coro matter I reduce my studio fee even did record 2 get one.

some will beg like dey wan die for more reduction after i did it became a norm for dem even upto that dey were still owning until i put my foot down dey either pay d complete session fee or I start production.

guess what they started seeing me as a bad person.
i just told them go another studio n work there

Bros I feel your pain, this past weekend one still begged me to help him upload a song after owing me 5k since 2018. When I asked about the arrears my guy replied "I no fit forget you lailai" then I replied "but you don forget money wey you owe me?" NO WAY BRO
Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by stupidmod3: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2021
MikePhilly:

Bros I feel your pain, this past weekend one still begged me to help him upload a song after owing me 5k since 2018. When I asked about the arrears my guy replied "I no fit forget you lailai" then I replied "but you don forget money wey you owe me?" NO WAY BRO
as in eh same thing here d last one said i go show for evening give u d complete bah make we just run d recording, i said no go come back for evening, that was a week ago
Re: Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U by MikePhilly(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
osamz007:
UNA WAN RUN THE POOR MAN BUSINESS DOWN ABI

BUY 1 BOTTLE OR GET THE FÚCK OUT

Lol. No time ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Be A Marketer With Us From The Comfort Of Your Home! / N / I Need A Loan Of 150k To Pay 200k In 2months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.