Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video (5194 Views)

Comedian Ada Jesus Went Extremely N@k€d To Advertise Product Online. Video Below / Little Boy Arrested After Spraying 400k At A Party (pic/video) / Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
NIGERIAPENNG.COM

Mother And DaughterSo far as social media is concern, this thing called ‘drama’ will never end because each and everyday new drama pop ups.

A video sighted by NIGERIAPENNG.COM shows a mother and her daughter naked and holding bible in their hand and sharing the word of God.

In the video, this mother rap her arm around her daughter’s neck while holding the bible too. She can be heard sharing the word of God in the video.

No one knows why they were naked and sharing the word of God but as usual people surrounded them and video them.

WATCH FULL (18+Video) ON LINK HERE BELOW https://nigeriapenng.com/happening-now-mother-daughter-goes-nkd-street-share-word-god-video/
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Uprightness100(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
The Devil knows His time is so Short!
He is unleashing all sort of skills to rope the sons of GOD into Iniquity thereby Collaspe their destinies..

Beware of the Craftiness of the devil..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Uprightness100:
The Devil knows His time is so Short!
He is unleashing all sort of skills to rope the sons of GOD into Iniquity thereby Collaspe their destinies..

Beware of the Craftiness of the devil..

Can you imagine this?
Who support such preaching?
Is it Scriptural?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Perfectsouth(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
people wey naked no censor the pics o, wetin come be op own?
If dem want cencored pics, they will put on clothes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Perfectsouth:

WATCH FULL (18+Video) ON LINK HERE BELOW https://nigeriapenng.com/happening-now-mother-daughter-goes-nkd-street-share-word-god-video/
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Tulsaguy: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Evening newspaper sha wan trend.
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:
Evening newspaper sha wan trend.

The Evil Women Did Live After Them... No Be Witch Maya o
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Spending123: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
End time family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spending123:
End time family.

Mother No More Teaching Child The Way Of The Lord... Rather TNT Corrupt.
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Myd44 Welcome... I see you grin tongue
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Birdeyeview: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
this is preposterous *walk out thread in disgusts*
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Birdeyeview:
this is preposterous
*walk out thread in disgusts*

Lol
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by doggedfighter(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Religion is mental illness.
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by mii4u(f): 2:28am On Mar 01, 2021
This is serious... I hope she is okay
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Sickmod(m): 4:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Speechless

Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Sickmod:
Speechless

U don't mean it
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nigeriapen1: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2021
mii4u:
This is serious... I hope she is okay
I don't think so
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by meobizy(f): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2021
The least they could do was present better looking bodies. A walk from time to time never killed anyone. From the daughter's look it is obvious this was mom's idea. Mental illness takes many forms, that the person screams Jesus every five minutes doesn't make the condition excusable.
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Queenslander(f): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2021
TF this is shocking, to say the least!!
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Sickmod(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Nigeriapen1:

U don't mean it
Omo, I mean am o...wetin person for talk? The thing weak me

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Fakenews! Photoshopped something
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by allen113: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2021
link to the video or I don't believe it.
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
The world we live in is sick
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by pozehnani(f): 1:52am On Mar 02, 2021
This is an eyesore.
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by Angelcatherine(f): 3:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Strange things are happening in this world
Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by savageyoungboy(m): 4:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Post seems faked
I won't click that link. Who click am fit come give us update

If the mother and daughter preach to me. I would only listen to the daughter grin The mama fit go preach for another person.

ALL THESE ONES DEY MENT

Re: Mother And Daughter Goes N@k£d On The Street To Share The Word Of G®d [pic/video by savageyoungboy(m): 4:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Perfectsouth:
Asin eh
All these over sabi OPs. There need better flogging.
Although sha the pics nor even look good self so he good as he censor am

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !! / Police-woman Shot And Killed Her Nigerian Lover For Exposing Her Nudes - Photos / A Scam Format Was Tried On Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.