Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) (53809 Views)

Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Tyche(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
They are propping up this guy real bad.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by xtocom: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:
So where is Obasanjo, and why is Bello standing with an orangutan?

how I wish your Dad can ever be like this orangutan but him fell in life! just the insult person that pass your whole family.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by akilo1: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
He go soon write baba letter
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by livingg(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
This ones dey fool themselves

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Advocate500: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
People like Buhari have made this idiot think he have what it takes to rule this country.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
uzokasi1964:
Obasanjo done old ooo!!! the man no be small pikin again!!
You wan follow em drag age before?
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by chatinent: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
xtocom:

how I wish your Dad can ever be like this orangutan but him fell in life! just the insult person that pass your whole family.

Ok.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by fredoooooo: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yaya bello going the wrong way

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by geemd434: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
osamz007:

DEY RESPECT ADULT EVEN IF NA MAD MAN

Shut up there. Na because na yoruba man.and you are probably yoruba If na another tribe if for they talk rubbish. Stupid guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by tit(f): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

You handsome rich baba Sege?
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by chatinent: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
tit:

You handsome rich baba Sege?

Don't tag me.
Thank you.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
geemd434:

Shut up there. Na because na yoruba man.and you are probably yoruba If na another tribe if for they talk rubbish. Stupid guy.

Yorubas are the most racist tribe in nigeria. The most annoying is they claim everything. But they don't even come close. Very annoying set of people. You claim to be the moat educated. Yet studies proof its the igbos. Very stupid tribe

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

A child that wants to attain old age does not mock an elder because they are old. Untrained kids like you in the Bible mocking their father's age mate because he was bald saying "Bald head go up, bald head go up" died like fowls.

How handsome are you now kiddo?

Who knows if you will be uglier than a baboon when you attain his age. That's if at all you live as old.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by BlessedNuel: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Seen
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Icekyng: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Minus (-) Criminal minus (-) criminal equals (=) plus (+) Criminals.

They are all Criminals
You no make sense one bit !
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by chatinent: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

A child that wants to attain old age does not mock an elder because they are old. Untrained kids like you in the Bible mocking their father's age mate because he was bald saying "Bald head go up, bald head go up" died like fowls.

How handsome are you now kiddo?

Who knows if you will be uglier than a baboon when you attain his age. That's if at all you live as old.

Your name bro, your bro name.

I don't respect wicked men.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Sunijacks(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Money bags
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by extol1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
why is this man visiting people or rather people visiting him when his state is languishing in poverty. during the week, it was a group of ex footballer that visited him. I hope he is not nursing about 2023 presidential election.

I think most of these politicians has failed to learn from Prince Abubakar Audu scenario
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Toosure70: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

Political prostitutes. Agents of sufferment.
honor thy father and mother that your your days may be long, store stop cursing yourself last.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by extol1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

Ok.
I like your response to that guy. I salute you
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by NOwazobia: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Minus (-) Criminal minus (-) criminal equals (=) plus (+) Criminals.

They are all Criminals
Your mathematics prowess can not be reckon with. lol
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by bluefilm: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
All I see is an Ex-president and a Future President.

You can argue with your AMOLED screen.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by ceaser: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Is this an endorsement or what?

Yahaya "yèyé" Bello is a useless leader o. In all his 7 years as governor, I can't see anything he has done for his state except to loot it and launder it to Abuja in appreciation for APC bringing him in as governor.

He is currently looting the money to push his 2023 agenda which by the way is a mirage.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by alexola20(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by micflo28(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
No matter how prepared we are to evade the antics of politicians, we still end up voting the wrong people into power. I have no doubt if this guy gets the momentum he needs, he will win come 2023.
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by wellmax(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
SouthNigerian:
Buhari is senseless

Now that you have the 'likes' that you wanted, go use am buy bread. Idiot
Re: Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) by NOwazobia: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
My guys! What's up?
Na Buhari o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.