Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says (759 Views)

How Goodluck Appointed Only Igbos In His Govt - Igbos Should Shutup / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Aygem(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sahara Reporters owner, Omoyele Sowore has revealed that former President Goodluck Jonathan once tried to induce him with money.

THE VENT REPUBLIC reports that Sowore in an interview with Maazi Ezeoke of Njenje Media claimed that the former Nigerian president had through his aide, Mr. Ima Niboro tried to unsuccessfully trigger his loyalty via financial inducement.

Below are excerpts from the interview:

“I never received funding from any politician. In fact, Jonathan tried to give me money through Ima Niboro his former aide when he came to New York. They said Atiku bought me a $5 million house in California. If I had any dealings with APC when they detained me don’t you think they would have put out things about me to the public as they did to Nnamdi Kanu? They would have blackmailed me. They even asked me what I wanted and I said nothing. They wanted me to apologize to Buhari so that they would let me go according to my lawyer Femi Falana. I started as a student union activist when they were distributing Peugeot 505 to the leaders.”

It remains to be seen if the camp of the former Nigerian President would respond to this very damaging allegation.

THE VENT REPUBLIC will update the public as events unfold.

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/04/15/how-goodluck-jonathan-tried-to-bribe-me-when-he-came-to-new-york-sowore-reveals/

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Dton339: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Uncle Sowore you're an integral part of the Nigerian problem

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Aygem(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Watch the full interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBHjVdeBeIE
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Aygem(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by descarado: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
But you collected the ones tinubu and apc gave you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by pulamu: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
this man is sick
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
You are currently enjoying the bribe you collected

Ewu (goat) undecided
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Sermon1: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
ISSOKAY, We have heard you oga
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by muykem: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why did you mention IPOB gods, you will loose their support.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Darkharvest: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
But you collected the one from Tinubu and his fellow thieves.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Sermon1: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
You are currently enjoying the bribe you collected

Ewu (goat) undecided
Baba say he no collect bribe na
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by tonyluyi1985: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
We are waiting for Jonathan to respond. He must otherwise his silence will be taken as an admission of guilt
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by JaneYave(f): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
So the advice you were given was not worthy to imbibe? Continue!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by IgweOfNnewi: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
5% are in unbearable pain
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by edoairways: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
tonyluyi1985:
We are waiting for Jonathan to respond. He must otherwise his silence will be taken as an admission of guilt
Silence is not admission of guilt, that is one of the lies told by some philosophers. I can choose to be silent so that you would make mockery of yourself before acting. Remember revenge is best served when it is cold
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by helinues: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
This boy Sowore Soyaware don dey kolo
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Sermon1: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
5% are in unbearable pain
Una don start abi
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by helinues: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
tonyluyi1985:

Why should GEJ respond to a nonentity like Sowore.. It's purely waste of time
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by Sermon1: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
edoairways:

Silence is not admission of guilt, that is one of the lies told by some philosophers. I can choose to be silent so that you would make mockery of yourself before acting. Remember revenge is best served when it is cold
You have a point here jare
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by tonyluyi1985: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
I disagree Sirs. Jonathan's name and integrity has been called to question. The best he can do is to respond so as to clear his name. The Court of public opinion is waiting!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by SarkinYarki: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is still the work of Eddy
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by hedonido: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ima Niboro tried to bribe you as you claim, but you had to bring in Jonathan's name. This toad is such an irredeemable idiot.

Now I hope you suffer more tribulations in the hands of the Buhari regime which you vigorously campaigned for in the build up to that tragic 2015.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says by GreaterFuture3: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
The Main man, I trust you too some extent

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Stock Weapons, Ready To Attack Us – Ondo Community Cries Out / TB @57 More Like The Death Of A Herbalist After His Agreed Yrs On Earth / BREAKING: Yoruba Nigerians JUNE 12 Protest In Washington D.C. United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.