Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Female Circumcision - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Female Circumcision (1037 Views)

Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision / Shocking Video Of Child Female Circumcision In Nigeria / Female Circumcision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Circumcision by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
I told my neighbour(a single lady who is six years older dan me)that i liked sex.she den said that why wont i like it when i wasnt circumcised.i was shocked and asked her how she knew,she told me dat she saw my privates when i was bathing(at d back of my window,cos general bathroom isnt hygenic,everybody avoids it,she came to ask me a question dat day,i didnt know dat she looked at my vagina).she started condeming my parents and said uncircumcised ladies are wayward.she said she was circumcised dat she has never felt like having sex(shes not a virgin).she said she doesnt get wet before or during sex,that she doesnt get moved.she said shes decent because she was circumcised while i am wayward.do you think she is right?will you or did you circumcise ur daughter(s)?what are the advantages and disadvantages of female circumcision?
Re: Female Circumcision by chatinent: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Newoldme:
I told my neighbour(a single lady who is six years older dan me)that i liked sex.she den said that why wont i like it when i wasnt circumcised.i was shocked and asked her how she knew,she told me dat she saw my privates when i was bathing(at d back of my window,cos general bathroom isnt hygenic,everybody avoids it,she came to ask me a question dat day,i didnt know dat she looked at my vagina).she started condeming my parents and said uncircumcised ladies are wayward.she said she was circumcised dat she has never felt like having sex(shes not a virgin).she said she doesnt get wet before or during sex,that she doesnt get moved.she said shes decent because she was circumcised while i am wayward.do you think she is right?will you or did you circumcise ur daughter(s)?what are the advantages and disadvantages of female circumcision?

Re: Female Circumcision by Fahdiga(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Only Olosho will disagree with what the woman said

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only Olosho will disagree with what the woman said
Meaning that u will make sure dat ur daughters are circumcised.thanks
Re: Female Circumcision by Sandydayziz(f): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Waiting for others to comment
Re: Female Circumcision by BabbanBura(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Newoldme:

God knows uncircumcised pussy is sweetest and I can do anything to eat one!

Op, that was an archaic reasoning. No mind them, circumcised ladies are regretting their predicaments
Re: Female Circumcision by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2021
BabbanBura:

God knows uncircumcised pussy is sweetest and I can do anything to eat one!

Op, that was an archaic reasoning. No mind them, circumcised ladies are regretting their predicaments
I really felt somehow that day sha
Re: Female Circumcision by LadySarah: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Newoldme:
I really felt somehow that day sha

Ignore her,she's actually jealous of what you experience but can never have.

Linda Ikeji talked about her own travails as a circumscised woman.
Re: Female Circumcision by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
I don't support female circumcision. It's absolutely unhealthy. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo, Pls Help Me Out Here / What Did You Called " Bamboo " In Your Language? / The Myth Of The 'strong African Woman'..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.