Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property (45343 Views)

Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by brownskingirl1(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Bitter Politics
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Lagoon0: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Ishilove:

grin
You guys are booking space without manner undecided
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Prussian: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
He should be taken to the hospital that Okorocha built while in office.

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by bayelsaowei(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
They should shoot themselves.. nonsense
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Bimpe29: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2021
I wish him a sound and quick recovery.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by LionTiger(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2021
But the poor are left to die without medical attention ; even domestically.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2021
zoedew:
He should be flown to China! If he was involved in the sleaze that characterised The Statute Builder's administration he should face a firing squad in China!

Why the a governors cousin arranging thugs to handle a government order Is government now a family business? And why the use of armed thugs? That’s is as criminal if not worse than the case on ground.

What are security agents for? We abuse everything in this country like we are full time illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by ofiko123(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
Wishing him quick and safe recovery...
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Dreyton36: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Goat wey say he stubborn make he ready to they chop Cain steady

Okorocha na typical example of Karma is a bitchhhhh
Now everything about him life don they turn upside down
Na buhari own go worse pass Las Las

Buhari go beg for death sef he no go see
He go drink sniper he no go die
Trailer go jam am he no go die

He must live to suffer at the end

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by able20(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Prussian:
He should be taken to the hospital that Okorocha built while in office.
Na so. He went to war with Rochas and started climbing fence, just imagine Agbero life like Rochas

1 Like

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2021
If i wish him death now, it would seem am wicked, You stole govt funds to build an estate, now you want him flown abroad for treatment. while the poor masses suffer. May he die there. undecided
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by ike95: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
extol1:
show us his picture because I don't believe this politician. they can lie eh
its truth I know the guy father, we're from same town in Oguta IMO state, okorocha second son in-law.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Briells: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Problem no dey finish for this country.

Ladies I have Konjac sponge for sale for your beauty needs. It works wonders on Acne, black heads and spots... I'm a living testimony grin
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Goodman247: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
Dreyton36:
Goat wey say he stubborn make he ready to they chop Cain steady

Okorocha na typical example of Karma is a bitchhhhh
Now everything about him life don they turn upside down
Na buhari own go worse pass Las Las

Buhari go beg for death sef he no go see
He go drink sniper he no go die
Trailer go jam am he no go die

He must live to suffer at the end

Lights up my kpoli in peace
grin grin
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
yeye girls everywhere...
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by samwheel(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a greedy Iberiberized family and in-laws. Okorocha should be used as a case study in our schools of how greed can bring the down fall of a man. this was a man well loved by the people before he became governor and from then his inordinate ambition clouded his sense of reasoning that he lost all the goodwill of the people. this goes a long way to prove that no human being can be trusted with power

Abraham Lincoln comes to mind. The genius said "nearly all men can withstand adversity, if u want the true test of a man, give him power ".
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Did okorocha, not build a decent hospital to cater for his corrupt mob...........
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by zoedew: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga why should he face a Firing Squad in China grin
In China, if corruption share the same Car ride with you Na to face firing squad o!
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Pyhonist: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2021
Imo state Governor's messengers are over stepping boundaries. This is uncalled for.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by akmath: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2021
Sorry man, I blame your father in-law. If say him build better hospital for Imo state they for no need fly you out they for no even shoot you cuz if him no pack government money build private properties for himself all this one for no happen...

1 Like

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Antoeni(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
A whole America Trained Medical Doctor Turned Thug , Leaving His Nobles Profession For Thuggery, What a Big Shame
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by chatinent: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Nemeses.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by 24SEVEN: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2021
slivertongue:
the sin of the father will be visited upon the son

son-in-law. grin grin
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by chinedu234(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Okorocha built 27 modern general hospitals in Imo state. One in each local government area. Please somebody should move this in-law to the one in his local government area or at best the one in Owerri. We know the young man deserves the best possible attention from our ultra modern facilities built by my governor my governor.

3 Likes

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2021
They could have allowed you to jump fence before shooting. Now who go jump DAT fence for IMO state I don't like this.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by AuroraB(f): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2021
rawtouch:
lipsrsealed

them shoot an like thief, why did he goan jump fence would have been safer to lie down

only one person nor dey hear sound of gun
Your bicycle no go loss smiley
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Mightyhaiz: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by DropsMic(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
no human being can be trusted with power

No black man can be trusted with power..
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by AfonjaConehead: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Idiot.. your own parents will be very proud of you.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by extol1(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
ike95:
its truth I know the guy father, we're from same town in Oguta IMO state, okorocha second son in-law.
OK, hope he get well soon because let to me, I wish wicked politicians who has amass so wealth to the determent of the masses should die ooo. since they didn't care about the masses.

just imagine if it was the poor that was shot, would such kind of person have access to good medical treatmente

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government / Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.