Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property (45323 Views)

Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2021
No nah everything must not always end in gunshot haba that is too much to be honest.

Though Okorocha messed up but why pulling the trigger nah for just mere issue? To me its a bit too far and someone is expecting the matter to just die down like that? It will not possible, the supreme junra governor has a serious brawls loading for him. I guess he forgot he only has 8years on that seat.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by josite: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
lol.having a fool as your father in law certainly must have benefits and burdens,and this is your burden.foolish son in law of a foolish father in law.sorry o.when you cpould have told your father in law he should meet you in the office of your lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by rinzylee(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2021
I was on call yesterday at the hospital when Rochas and his team barged into the ward. They broke all our security protocols and even manhandled one of the staff.

The young man has truly been in and out of theater and i pity him. I hope he sees a podiatrist asap before gangrene sets in.

So much for thuggery by 2 leaders.....

1 Like

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by odogwunaija(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2021
Dem for shoot Rochas himself, yeye man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Franklydes(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Cmanforall: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Ishilove:

smiley

Let's just blame the good old "Auto-Correct"! tongue
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by etrouble: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2021
I hope Uzodima Hope will not end up like Mbadinuju Chinwoke
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Champneys: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2021
Ok.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Ishilove: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Let's just blame the good old "Auto-Correct"! tongue
Don't you just wish Auto Correct is a human being so you can bitchslap it whenever it falls hand? grin
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't you just wish Auto Correct is a human being so you can bitchslap it whenever it falls hand? grin

...Or he returns the favor whenever you lie against him, as many do these days. tongue

1 Like

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Ishilove: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

...Or he returns the favor whenever you lie against him, as many do these days. tongue
No, not that one. Me i no get power and if he slaps me, I will just faint and not get up until after 3 hours angry tongue
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by EmekaA125(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Hope Uzodinma is a hopeless idiot. One term governor awaits him.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by dheilaw1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rugaria:
Hope it doesn't lead to amputation..
that's his own problem
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by galaxy2020(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yeye in-law, You dey fight over property acquired with stolen money. Dem no shoot ur wife, Rochas sons, his wife or even Rochas. Na u sabi do in-law pass. See as u become dangurugu.

3 Likes

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by mashad(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Well, if you had ordered someone to shoooot, it could have been a worst scenerio for you
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by meobizy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
I don't have an opinion concerning this. Politics is not my forte. I also don't want to become wretched from allowing politicians and their shenanigans live rent free in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by dennisworld1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:
money laundering strategy
who do money laundering wen bitcoin is there
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Advancedman(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by obstead200(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
zakim:

https://dailytrust.com/okorochas-son-in-law-shot-during-brawl-over-seized-property-to-be-flown-abroad
I knew that young man, uzor anwuka while I was in the university. He was a small boy in secondary school while I was in 200L. He has friend in the apartment where I live and he usually visits.
He used to be such a nice and gentle guy back then, as the son of our VC. Obviously money and politics has damaged his Psyche. Imagine someone of his calibre going to that show of shame, climbing a fence, fighting, getting shot etc

What a show of shame
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Idiko1: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rugaria:
Hope it doesn't lead to amputation..

Who gives a damn if his both legs are cut off? It comes with the territory.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by egopersonified(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a greedy Iberiberized family and in-laws. Okorocha should be used as a case study in our schools of how greed can bring the down fall of a man. this was a man well loved by the people before he became governor and from then his inordinate ambition clouded his sense of reasoning that he lost all the goodwill of the people. this goes a long way to prove that no human being can be trusted with power

I was in secondary School when I started watching documentaries on tv about rochas foundation. I was very surprised when I learnt it was the same rochas that was governor and misbehaving. He was a saint in my eyes but it seems public office brings out the worst in us.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Dforest(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
I only sympathise with you because your dad was a good man while he was the VC of IMSU.
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Jokkarm2: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
" you will be going out to take a better treatment" in all your inlaw built, no standard hospital in owerri, he acquired all those property without a single hospital. is a shame
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by Fahdiga(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
egopersonified:

I was in secondary School when I started watching documentaries on tv about rochas foundation. I was very surprised when I learnt it was the same rochas that was governor and misbehaving. He was a saint in my eyes but it seems public office brings out the worst in us.
Exactly my dear. greed ruined Rochas
Re: Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property by DedeNkem: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2021
So Okorocha is flying his Son-in-law abroad for medical treatment?!

So it means, like every other corrupt politician in Nigeria, he didn't build a good hospital in his State when he was the governor? LOL.

When the iincompetent jihadist Fulani idiot in Aso couldn't maintain the Aso rock clinic and flies abroad for his own medical treatments, what else does one expect from politicians!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Shines At A Cowboy Dinner In Lagos (photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.