Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau (372 Views)

Osama Bin Laden And Shekau Among 100 Influential People Years Ago / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by VEXT: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Adamu Garba:
There is practically no difference between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and Abubakar Shekau except that Shekau started much earlier than the rest.......

The level of hypocrisy here is fascinating!

Nnamdi Kanu ordered killings & destruction. But he is an agitator & should be left alone.

Sunday Igboho ordered killings & destruction. But he is a freedom fighter & should be celebrated.

Yet Fulani should be condemned as terrorist!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2798181613729894&id=1857605687787496

Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by VEXT: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Jashub: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
This man must be thinking through his anus

2 Likes

Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by BigSarah(f): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is what happens when somebody is stupidly shameless tongue

1 Like

Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Balkan(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
I blame Tinibu for this rubbish
He brought in Fulani government

1 Like

Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Spending123: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
like I once said earlier, I don't take people with black spots on their forehead serious.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by zeuss: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spending123:
like I once said earlier, I don't take people with black spots on their forehead serious.
the fanatic has two
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by saaron(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yet Nnamdi Kanu is a free world citizen going about his business in peace while Abubakar Shekau is a wanted terrorist murderer with bounty on his head by world powers.
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
The man said the truth
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Dong2: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
VEXT:
Adamu Garba:
There is practically no difference between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and Abubakar Shekau except that Shekau started much earlier than the rest.......

The level of hypocrisy here is fascinating!

Nnamdi Kanu ordered killings & destruction. But he is an agitator & should be left alone.

Sunday Igboho ordered killings & destruction. But he is a freedom fighter & should be celebrated.

Yet Fulani should be condemned as terrorist!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2798181613729894&id=1857605687787496

Another terrorist on the loose.
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by limeta(f): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Even with the satanic black spots on your forehead Allah still no hear you

You see how fake the spots are
A good muslim that is
So every body think they pray so much
hypocrite

1 Like

Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by e4real: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The man said the truth

Unity beggers. Parasites, self determination is a human right
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Rugaria: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Look at his two "mpi"....
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Ryda(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Adamu Garbage can never cease to amaze me angry
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by gidgiddy: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The man said the truth

Oh really? But Nnamdi Kanu is travelling to different countries, he is currently in the USA

Sunday Igboho allegedly just returned from Germany

Can Shekau travel anywhere?

I dont know how stupid some people can be. You have a Shekau who leads a group that is invading communities all over the North East, killing people, taking over communities

And you compare him to Kanu and Igboho? How stupid can some people be?
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by BKayy: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
I can see that the Adamu on this guy's name is not for fancy. He really behaves like an Adamu
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by agulion: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Then add the following people
Bola Tinubu
Muhammad
The mannequin in the village, etc
Re: There Is Practically No Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho And Shekau by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oh really? But Nnamdi Kanu is travelling to different countries, he is currently in the USA

Sunday Igboho allegedly just returned from Germany

Can Shekau travel anywhere?

I dont know how stupid some people can be. You have a Shekau who leads a group that is invading communities all over the North East, killing people, taking over communities

And you compare him to Kanu and Igboho? How stupid can some people be?

Thsy are free to move because the government haven't place them on interpol most wanted list.

Between Igboho and kanu haven't started bombing government targets, when they start, every government all over the world will be looking for them.

(1) (Reply)

Ex President Jonathan Bags Honourary Doctorate At Gregory University (photos) / Nigeria Is A Nation On The Path To Self-destruct By Deji Yesufu / NSA Monguno Embarasses The Presidency Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.