Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe (45020 Views)

Food Items Will Not Be Taken To West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Of course, a civil war that was forced on a group of people, who were killed all over the country and ran home and decided to live own there own, you all united and matched down to the homes of this people you killed and rejected in your lands to kill them the more for wanting to be on their own in their own homes

You mean Ojukwu forced you people into WAR?

Keep on saying things that suit your Ego..

Biafra soldiers invaded Yoruba land first, knowing it was the capital of Nigeria then..

They didn’t come to play football, they came for war which they were served and entertained..

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Champneys: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2021
Go to hell with your food Miyetti Allah
Enikuuure!
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by EmekaA125(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu boy, it is different from what you think a party felt it more even Ojukwu was feeling funky until Yorubas brought him to his kneels . Moreover, I dont know why you are jubilating over the decision of a seller of perishable goods not to sell to a particular market because it will end in loss for the seller but in usual Osu manner once it looks negative to the Yorubas, it calls for celebration for them.
Ur ancestor, Awolowo used same starvation policy against Igbos during the civil war, hope you remember?
You also forgot so soon that all the killings and backlash Igbos/IPOB had with herdsmen that ur brethren rejoiced and make mockery over it. It's now ur turn and you're wailing and seeking Southern unity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by arantess: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So you want to starve to death the same south westerners that fought tooth and nail to bring you fulani people to power ?

I blame Tinubu sha
ntoooor
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Tvoice: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Make I ask you, How you expect people way day fuck_ cow when them no see woman, still use the same cow Piss baff, How you expect say one sense go day their head?

I just dey para like dis aswear, na tinubu wey be fool , wey market expired product I blame
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by PrinceOfLagos: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
emperor863:

You blame Tinubu in your political naivety. So, Tinubu should have led his people to reelect an incompetent, political lightweight like Jonathan for a second tern when his first term did not not favour the southwest.

Was that not the reason OBJ turned against the drunken master? He turned the presidency to Igbo hub and neglected the southwest and even the south south (apart from giving the militants a leeway to operate, just like Buhari is giving Fulani herdsmen the leeway to kill Nigerians).

By 2015, it is way only selfish politicians from southwest that supported Jonathan because he clearly neglected the zone in his first term.

As for the issue at hand, we will deal with the threat of the north by massive production of food. Its only a matter of time. Hold your breath for a while and you'd see the difference between the southwest and others.

We've seen the buhari whose first and second tenure favoured the south west with bloodbathe, humiliation , public disgrace of Yoruba leaders , raping of Yoruba women on yoruba soil, grabbing of Yoruba owned ancestral lands, blockage of food stuffs to the south west only and sending Yewa people in ogun state to refugee camps in bini republic .

You should be ashamed of yourself and your useless leaders .

My respect for oluwo of Iwo

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Tvoice:

I just dey para like dis aswear, na tinubu wey be fool , wey market expired product I blame

Nwanne , e go good.
Try get passport comot. These people way no get sense day bring war come.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Regex: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2021
pansophist:
If this Fulani madness will facilitate southern unity, then it is a price I am willing to pay. I wonder how the Yorubas with their intellectuals, billionaires, and super smart folks cant just see the game the Igbos have seen since independence. Clearly, a case of being schooled, but not truly educated.

The day the Yorubas will go against their leaders that are stooges just like the Igbos did to Ekweremadu in Germany, they will hardly achieve independence. See how Ilorin is gone, and the Fulanis that they so fraternize busily encroaching in their landmass, and they still don't wanna break this damn zoo and realize their self-determination? Watch how some slaves will come to attack me and defend their Fulani masters. I will rather die on my feet with honour, than live on my knees under the control of nomads.

What a people.

A group of people who call themselves as educated are not really educated nor intelligent cause one who is what he claims he is needn't loud it himself but from his actions.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Tvoice: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Nwanne , e go good.
Try get passport comot. These people way no get sense day bring war come.

I don observe am since say all dis dia rubbish na war e go end las Las, me don dey plan my movement already, did country na mess up place aswear.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by BKayy: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2021
Alba3:

It's divide and rule. Which day fulanis started loving Igbo? Unfortunately, some igbos love this...read BKayy and others' comments hunting for nairaland's likes
Hunting for which useless likes? Someone hunting for likes appear liberal like you and post things that won't hurt a lot of people unlike us that are blunt with the reality.
I still stand by my words. The Yorubas should be taught a lesson because if it was us or other people they will do worse. They will not just hail the Fulani but support them like we see everyday.
This is exactly what they supported in 1967 and still celebrate it till date.
We are just returning the favour.
More grease on fulani elbows

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by cronsberg: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:

We never knew we were dealing with animals, now we know better and have taught them a bitter lesson in Shasa
You did not teach anyone any bitter lesson in shasha, all you did was cold bloodedly murder innocent unarmed HAUSA traders, who were caught unawares by a mob of killers. You know very well that you are not capable of facing fulani people for any conflict, you simply can't and you know it and your people are busy running to benin republic as refugees, chased away by the same fulani people.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

You mean Ojukwu forced you people into WAR?

Keep on saying things that suit your Ego..

Biafra soldiers invaded Yoruba land first, knowing it was the capital of Nigeria then..

They didn’t come to play football, they came for war which they were served and entertained..
The decision to declare biafra was not and never a decision ojukwu made alone it was decided by all the eastern elites, in fact ojukwu delayed the process looking for other means possible to solve the problem with out breaking from Nigeria, which led to the final agreement signed in aburi Ghana, which Gowon and the Nigerian Army failed to keep to the agreement, ojukwu waited for 3 months before finally declaring biafra with the full support of Eastern elites

The South West was on its own with Ibadan as its capital, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and not part of South West, that was were biafra was heading

And you can't say biafra invaded yoruba land first, cause at that time Benjamin adekunle was already heading the 3 marine battalion which came through the sea to biafra

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2021
Tvoice:

I don observe am since say all dis dia rubbish na war e go end las Las, me don dey plan my movement already, did country na mess up place aswear.

Na my family i come back Naija come Move.

Nigeria don day there , Rwanda and Ethiopia don overtake them for development. Imagine both of them being called superpowers of africa.

I just came back to Move my family, Mum, dad, Siblings. The rest of other members can find their way to Cameroon or nearby. I go see them much later.

I dont like Nigeria as it is now.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2021
aryzgreat:

I'll rather have a dead ESN that guarantees me good night sleep and free access to my farm than a govt backed Amotekun that a Fulani warlord wakil challenged to meet him in the forest and they never near there.

An Amotekun that shows muscle in arresting Naira Marley fans but can't confront the killer herdsmen is a useless security organization.

You can't have Amotekun and your people in Yewa are running to IDP in Benin republic. Your Oba are crying for help, while you have regional security outfit. Let them enter the forest and flush out the animals if they are effective.

Cowardly Amotekun should not be mentioned here again before I change am for u

Guy shut up! Your rants are laced with envy not facts.

Yewa people have their governor to blame for their predicament. Amotekun is yet to commence in Ogun.

Wakili has been 'stung by bees' to insignificance since Makinde won't invite Igboho to take him head on.

Amotekun is doing very well. That is why Fulanis are crying all over the place and resorting to all forms of futile revenge actions. Many herdsmen have left the SW. cool

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by GeneralPula: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

The decision to declare biafra was not and never a decision ojukwu made alone it was decided by all the eastern elites, in fact ojukwu delayed the process looking for other means possible to solve the problem with out breaking from Nigeria, which led to the final agreement signed in aburi Ghana, which Gowon and the Nigerian Army failed to keep to the agreement, ojukwu waited for 3 months before finally declaring biafra with the full support of Eastern elites

The South West was on its own with Ibadan as its capital, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and not part of South West, that was were biafra was heading

And you can't say biafra invaded yoruba land first, cause at that time Benjamin adekunle was already heading the 3 marine battalion which came through the sea to biafra

You need to meet your village igwe for proper history tutor..

You’ve been brainwashed..

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MuchAdo: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Afonja cowards grin you see why Fulanis will always torment you? Your people are currently refugee's in Benin Republic, to what end?

Shut up! Yewa people should march of the governor's office. They are not my people.

Worry about Fulani control of the yeast first... grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

Why not use your strategy now rather than later?

Na only mouth una get.

The Fulanis are already on theirs...blocking food to the SW.

An idiot like you can't think,what are the staples foods that comes from the North that are not found here?
Name just one of it and if there is a shortage of foods, importation can come from any where in the whole world.
How about cattle from Mali shipped through Lagos port?
Beans from Burkina faso shipped through the same route.

You can't threaten a race who are fast and sharp thinkers, besides,you see that water wet dey Apapa for as long as that water no dry we are good to go
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

You need to meet your village igwe for proper history tutor..

You’ve been brainwashed..

How many igwes have you met yourself ? Beside are the igwes the ones to tell the biafran war story? How about journalists who were there at the war front taken records of everything?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Oriakku: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
we Southerners should take it easy with Northerners, cos without North it will be difficult for us to eat certain fruits, such water melon, carrot and that one women dey use do something behind closed doors; what's the name again, Cucumber i mean to say.

Northerners are also important to we Southerners in one way or the other. let us all embrace peace and harmony in this our country. we don't need any fight at this point of time.

One Nigeria.
at underlinedcheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by EmekaA125(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
F*ck southern unity. On behalf of reasonable people, we want them to teach Yorubas a lesson. Even if it is for a year So that they will start thinking properly
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by GeneralPula: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

How many igwes have you met yourself ? Beside are the igwes the ones to tell the biafran war story? How about journalists who were there at the war front taken records of everything?

Journalist are mostly political Dogs... Like I said, meet with your elders if you wanna free yourself from brainwashing
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Tvoice: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Na my family i come back Naija come Move.

Nigeria don day there , Rwanda and Ethiopia don overtake them for development. Imagine both of them being called superpowers of africa.

I just came back to Move my family, Mum, dad, Siblings. The rest of other members can find their way to Cameroon or nearby. I go see them much later.

I dont like Nigeria as it is now.

Everything here now na jungle style , the only problem be say , pipo too blind to see say war dey front , dey just dey get hope , not knowing say as far say dat def and dumb still dey power nothing go get head
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Shut up! Yewa people should march of the governor's office. They are not my people.

Worry about Fulani control of the yeast first... grin

Why match to governors office why not go out there and fight the Fulanis like we are doing in the East? grin cowards
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by SoBright101: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Don't be deceived

Illiterates has taken over this platform

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Oriakku: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
F*ck southern unity. On behalf of reasonable people, we want them to teach Yorubas a lesson. Even if it is for a year So that they will start thinking properly
YOU'VE SAID IT ALL

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by SoBright101: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
Wat if those south westerners decide to block something u people need from going up north? wat will happen?
like what?. Please don't say oil.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

Journalist are mostly political Dogs... Like I said, meet with your elders if you wanna free yourself from brainwashing

Lol if you insist I will tell you those elders were once biafran soldiers , some became igwes, my very uncle was a young biafran soldier 20 yrs old at that time, he has his own personal biafran story
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Soja go show for ya end to reset your brain away from such decision
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by elmodee7(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Good, who needs ur food, it's will give us the opportunity to look inward , we have our on livestock and food. The north doesn't have monopoly of food.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Danzakidakura(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
Wat if those south westerners decide to block something u people need from going up north? wat will happen?
what will they block, what do they have in South West ? I am just thinking because south East can block Tankers leaving PH Depot because it most pass through their side.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2021
Tvoice:

Everything here now na jungle style , the only problem be say , pipo too blind to see say war dey front , dey just dey get hope , not knowing say as far say dat def and dumb still dey power nothing go get head

I am sure war is coming.
Imagine

DSS = Fulani
Customs = Fulani
Police = Fulani (Majority)
Navy = Fulani
Airforce = Fulani
Army = Stronghold (Fulani)
immigration = Fulani
Ports Authority = Fulani

1.) What of other tribes, they do not care!

2.) The yorubas called for a security meeting, DG of DSS , IGP of Police, Both fulani said they were not available because of bad weather. And the weather was clear as water poured in glass. I shook my head in abject disgust! How can a security meeting be called and the figure heads are not present??!

I wish to go on. Personally I see another civil war / genocide springing up in Nigeria. Same thing happened in Rwanda and South Sudan where government used their government might against other tribes is what is coming to Nigeria.

He who has ears should hear! Who does not, should pray to have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List / Senator Urhoghide Attacked Over Buhari's Impeachment Move, Police Beef Security / Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.