Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe (45041 Views)

Food Items Will Not Be Taken To West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by vRendoh(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
Wat if those south westerners decide to block something u people need from going up north? wat will happen?

Like what ?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by AfonjaConehead: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Mysticwebb:
But SE with help of ESN is killing you more and destroying Fulani settlement more than any Southern part of the country. Why exclude them?

My people see human being!!!!??!!

Just look at a human being!!!!!

Nigeria is full of big ....@40

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by GeneralPula: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

There is nothing u have to block, the fulani control lagos ports and customs

I knew you would open another moniker lol..

You no dey disappoint..

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by aryzgreat: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Shut up!

The post just goes to confirm that Fulanis are having it tough in the SW while it's open day for them in the SE/SS.

Of course, SE has been a conquered territory since 1970.

Yorubaland will NEVER be overrun by Fulanis!!

We shall be okay.

Conquered in your dream.

ESN have been driving them out of SE forest to the extent that they brought jet fighter

While SW is already having IDP camps due to mass exodus of yoruba to Benin republic due to attacks of Fulani herdsmen.

They know what igbos can do. Either they leave peacefully or stay and get killed.

They are even challenging you in your land to come and face them in the forest. All your Oba and leaders do is send save our soul message to Sunday igboho

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by PrinceOfLagos: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Shut up!

The post just goes to confirm that Fulanis are having it tough in the SW while it's open day for them in the SE/SS.

Of course, SE has been a conquered territory since 1970.

Yorubaland will NEVER be overrun by Fulanis!!

We shall be okay.
And Yewa people in refugees camp are yet to return home for the fear of being killed and raped yet, you claimed they've not been conquered .

Which south east state ha been conquered by the fulani people ?

It was so tough for Buhari foot soldiers in Orlu that they had to bring in fighter jets and collaborate with police and other government forces to fight a small group of ESN..
Isn't it shameful that this useless government couldn't conquer a small group of ESN?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by rajiedreez: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Something just struck my mind now, could it be that the government placed restrictions and ban on poultry products for the prices to be too high for common man to buy, there by leading to the increase in demands and dependent on northern cow, and not because they want to protect poultry farmers. Because I see that we have enough herdsmen in Nigeria and the government isn't banning importations of cows to protect local herders. Knowing fully well that the poultry farmers we have can't produce enough to meet the demands of the south. Herders from Niger and Mali stroll freely into the country from the north.

I wonder what the government will say if southerners intend to source for cow from Benin republic. Shebi there's no ban on live cows only processed meat is banned. I bet they'll adjust the laws to include live cows too immediately people start to look elsewhere for cow. They banned poultry products both live and processed but only banned processed meat, allowing Nigerien and others to keep supplying us cows through the north making us think that all is coming from within Nigeria.

Make una no worry na small small we go dey learn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Dpharisee: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Now they have again clarified that their ban is to South West and not the whole South as the Yorubas have tried to drag in the entire south into their debacle with their Fulani allies.
Movement of food to the SE and SS continues unhindered

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by osaweseforme(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Please keep your food and your cows in the north. Nonsense, let's see who will suffer most, better still let us go our separate ways

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by November1857(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

The Fulanis are more concerned about Yorubaland Ilorin belongs to the Fulanis by conquest, and Fulanis integrated with many yoruba communities in South West Fulanis can easily leave south east cause they have nothing in common with Easterners, but they will stand and fight in South West cause they feel they belong there
Truth !

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend I have no idea of what you are talking about, history must be told, yorubas joined the northerners to fight igbos for 3 yrs,
yorubas never did anything when igbos were being massacred for a coup they themselves participated in 80'000 innocent igbos were killed in North middle belt and south West and when we felt not wanted in Nigeria and created a country of our own you still match down to our homeland to kill us, karma will befall all of you

One proof is all I ask you!
Please try and provide it

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zinizta: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Lol,so yorubaland should have supported Biafra even when the capital of Nigeria was South West and Biafra had no chance on winning,if it was the other way round,una go do worse
.Faxxxxxxxxxxx.

Lagos was capital..
.Awolowo wasn't an army general to lead the Yorubas at war
.only mistake he made was helping the north in the war. .he should have resigned and remained neutral

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by hibeebeeking: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2021
See all this bush poachers. Them self no deh say them no deh there. That's just the way we want it. Take them to America and collect dollars. Best of luck .
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Zetty177x: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So you want to starve to death the same south westerners that fought tooth and nail to bring you fulani people to power ?

I blame Tinubu sha

So South West as una curse South South reach , u don't have anything to block? I laugh in Swahili. We can block our oil to the north. Southwest wetin una go block? cry.....see disgrace...as una betray Jonathan reach...who is now laughing last?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by AfonjaConehead: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:

Na fear nah. The idiots want to use divide and rule as they have been doing over the decades, now Southerners are wiser and are United to wipe out Hausa/Fulanis from Southern Nigeria
Una too dey fall hand for this forum,why are you replying this person you quoted so humbly like this?
You should use venom in replying such people..

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I am actually very happy about this

So the fools don't know food items can reach the South west from other southern region?

it's will actually be a blessing in disguise to poultry farmers that Lost a fortune in the last Christmas season.

Frozen food stuff will be back

The only problem is beans and that could still be smuggled at the right price.
If beans is the only proo then there's no problem.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DenreleDave(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Yorubas never knew anything like south when they joined same people to battle igbos for 3 yrs in a civil war

U go cry till u Dai..

Try again and we will still crush you..... angry

Let ur weeping continue

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Dpharisee: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
Better add SE to your blocking list
The quarrels is between Yoruba and Fulanis, leave SE out of it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:
We taught the deser warriors a lesson their generations yet unborn will never ever forget. Go and try your kidnapping in the South East snd South South and see how they will use you for pepper soup and suya. Some part of Akwa Ibom snd Igbo land eat human flesh, you bony idiots will be good inside soup

Stop talking rubbish and stop bragging with nonsense nobody eats human flesh in east, make una dey get sense nau.. Why shooting urself in the leg ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Lovelyn451(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
I can see Igbo's saying they should block the SE too, if it were Yoruba's they wouldve been rejoicing and mocking the Igbo's....hmmm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Queseda: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Good! Let them eat themself like the nyamirin people did in civil war. You can't bite the finger that feed you and expect not to be hingry

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DenreleDave(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Zetty177x:

So South West as una curse South South reach , u don't have anything to block? I laugh in Swahili. We can block our oil to the north. Southwest wetin una go block? cry

I
He diot, don't forget that cotonou dey our backyard.. Infact benin republic is south west...

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Rebuke: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2021
These guys feeling so important now.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend I have no idea of what you are talking about, history must be told, yorubas joined the northerners to fight igbos for 3 yrs,
yorubas never did anything when igbos were being massacred for a coup they themselves participated in 80'000 innocent igbos were killed in North middle belt and south West and when we felt not wanted in Nigeria and created a country of our own you still match down to our homeland to kill us, karma will befall all of you

You are an animal that would rather make up stories than honour the memories of Yoruba's that fought and died alongside biafrans,

Olofo

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Tranquillity360: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2021
OOzz:
Miyetti Allah dey talk trash. As long as they ve brought the battle to any part of the south, we shall reply them accordingly
when it affects you people,you remember southern unity.

Abeg there is nothing like south,what we have is East,south south and west.
And the battle is between west and Miyetti Allah.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by PHijo(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:

Na fear nah. The idiots want to use divide and rule as they have been doing over the decades, now Southerners are wiser and are United to wipe out Hausa/Fulanis from Southern Nigeria

It is NOT Hausa/Fulani!

The Hausa are also victims of Fulani oppression. The irony is that the Fulani are one of the smallest ethnic groups in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DenreleDave(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Dpharisee:

The quarrels is between Yoruba and Fulanis, leave SE out of it

Cowards... No wonder Azikwe became a slave to fulani balewa cheesy grin

See history repeating itself

9 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zinizta: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Did that book of history include that Biafra had Yoruba Generals?
..did it include Biafra soldiers invaded Yoruba lands first?

8 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
No cashflow to the North until Miyetti Allah repent of their malicious action

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by saintrow1: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

There is nothing u have to block, the fulani control lagos ports and customs

I'm sure those bastard own the road that petroleum tankers and container drivers will drive on to the north abi. Look nobody goes to war with yoruba ppl and win. You just wait and see after 2023. Every soon you will beg to sell in the South West. Me my self have made up my mind to go into cattle business and farming. Have secured 30 arces of land. I'm also planning to bring in cattles from Brazil to start rearing. Alot of yorubas In diaspora that I know are planning the same and some have even started. You people will be the end losers on the long run.

17 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Djyucee1(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
The truth is that these guys don't reason at all. Who ll consume the farm produce if they refuse to sell to the south?? They ll still be the ones to loose Las Las. At least we also have our own farm produce.

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by ignis: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
Wat if those south westerners decide to block something u people need from going up north? wat will happen?
Southwest ? Something like what?

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MansoryMX(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Maranzano:
These are surely not good signs of a bright United future for Nigeria. The government should rise to the challenge of good governance.

Which government are you referring to? Is it the walking corpse in Aso Rock or the imposter? Didn’t you noticed the government is keeping mute about what the Northerners are doing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. / Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.