Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,068 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Power System Collapses Lowest In 12 Years. Minister Of Power Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power System Collapses Lowest In 12 Years. Minister Of Power Reacts (13789 Views)

Aba Power Adjusts Tariff, Lowest In Nigeria / Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / Rotimi Of Power Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power System Collapses Lowest In 12 Years. Minister Of Power Reacts by Tonytonex(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Even though I am a staunch supporter of the leading opposition party in the country, I just have to commend this administration for undergoing modifications in our dilapidated power sector.

The ministry have given spontaneous response in addressing one of the major bane of the country.

Be that as it may, I will advise the minister to continue tackling the problem.
the tariff and estimated billing is very higher now than before
Re: Power System Collapses Lowest In 12 Years. Minister Of Power Reacts by DedeNkem: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeria is a failed State!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus / Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency / Bandits’ Control Of 23 LGAs Is Alarming - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.